Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: 28 more E140ís coming to Envoy.

  1. #1
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,416
    Level
    100
    Points: 52,371, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 134/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    28 more E140ís coming to Envoy.


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    In 2018, the company expects to add 28 ERJ140.

    ~DP~

    Right now we have 21 140ís
    Will have a total of 49 140ís by the end of the year. Chances of coming to envoy and fly a 44 seater, are pretty high. 175ís start coming December, by then Dacuj will be in AA and all 49 140ís here.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    32
    Level
    28
    Points: 2,253, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Who cares? They all pay the same anyway?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,788
    Level
    59
    Points: 7,849, Level: 59
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 205/13
    Given: 66/129

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wouldn’t these simply be replacements for the CRJ’s being transferred to PSA plus a few airframes to keep the ASM’s up more due to the smaller airframe ? What about the status of more clapped out 145’s that might be rotated to the desert in the less clapped out 140’s place ?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    205
    Level
    38
    Points: 3,762, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Wouldn’t these simply be replacements for the CRJ’s being transferred to PSA plus a few airframes to keep the ASM’s up more due to the smaller airframe ? What about the status of more clapped out 145’s that might be rotated to the desert in the less clapped out 140’s place ?
    My guess is most of these frames revolve around the growth in LGA. Get the 140s up there and move some of the 145s back to other bases, the 140s work better up in LGA with their performance compared to the 145.

  5. #5
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    476
    Level
    60
    Points: 8,039, Level: 60
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/160
    Given: 0/4

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    In 2018, the company expects to add 28 ERJ140.

    ~DP~

    Right now we have 21 140’s
    Will have a total of 49 140’s by the end of the year. Chances of coming to envoy and fly a 44 seater, are pretty high. 175’s start coming December, by then Dacuj will be in AA and all 49 140’s here.
    One thing you guys have failed to realize is the wholesale change in management philosophy when AAG took over. It's been said before that they mean what they say and they follow through. It's been proven here over and over.

    AAG sees the value in Envoy and is investing in it heavily. Thus the decision to capitalize on the experience of the Envoy pilot group and infrastructure to grow their feed in house. It's a huge win for the pilot group as you see instant upgrades now and the flow moving along uninhibited. Anyone who was a loudmouth on 8 year upgrades would never go away want to chime in here?

    Just more reason for all the applicants we have lined up around the block waiting to get in. As you know, we've had to meter the new hire classes for a bit to get the High Value Aviators through as well as allow training to catch up. The training department is a bright spot in this and they've handled more capacity than anytime in Envoy history. And they are doing it well. However, there's only so much you can do when sim capacity is an issue.

    Overall 2018 is going to be another banner year for Envoy. Continued growth and expansion coming your way at a fast clip.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    107
    Level
    41
    Points: 4,286, Level: 41
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    And still restricted to 25 a month flow. Wouldnít you want to flow to aa sooner dacuj?

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    298
    Level
    48
    Points: 5,738, Level: 48
    Overall activity: 97.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 5/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Too bad ďmanagement philosophyĒ doesnít include making little things like contract compliance, productive schedules, and other minor QOL issues even slightly better.
    But thatís not important.
    Nothing to see here folks. Move along...

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,788
    Level
    59
    Points: 7,849, Level: 59
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 205/13
    Given: 66/129

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    One thing you guys have failed to realize is the wholesale change in management philosophy when AAG took over. It's been said before that they mean what they say and they follow through. It's been proven here over and over.

    AAG sees the value in Envoy and is investing in it heavily. Thus the decision to capitalize on the experience of the Envoy pilot group and infrastructure to grow their feed in house. It's a huge win for the pilot group as you see instant upgrades now and the flow moving along uninhibited. Anyone who was a loudmouth on 8 year upgrades would never go away want to chime in here?

    Just more reason for all the applicants we have lined up around the block waiting to get in. As you know, we've had to meter the new hire classes for a bit to get the High Value Aviators through as well as allow training to catch up. The training department is a bright spot in this and they've handled more capacity than anytime in Envoy history. And they are doing it well. However, there's only so much you can do when sim capacity is an issue.

    Overall 2018 is going to be another banner year for Envoy. Continued growth and expansion coming your way at a fast clip.
    Wholesale change in management philosophy since the bankruptcy where they mean what they say ? LOL !!!

    Only you could say that and mean it. AAG has failed miserably in living up to the culture change (at least for the positive) they promised and even has admitted it, albeit grudgingly. Yet another obvious demonstration what AA pilots have coming their way should you weasel your way into anything that impacts their QWL.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,788
    Level
    59
    Points: 7,849, Level: 59
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 205/13
    Given: 66/129

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    Too bad ďmanagement philosophyĒ doesnít include making little things like contract compliance, productive schedules, and other minor QOL issues even slightly better.
    But thatís not important.
    Nothing to see here folks. Move along...
    Fake news according to the DMG.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    188
    Level
    44
    Points: 4,798, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/2
    Given: 1/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    We still have 7 Saabs left in ABI...Maybe when they are done reactivating the 140s they can get to work on those. Too bad the 135s, ATRs and other legacy birds flew the coop...(SWIDT?)

  11. #11
    Registered User Vne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Job
    Rented mule
    Posts
    208
    Level
    33
    Points: 3,016, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 13/4

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by snippercr View Post
    We still have 7 Saabs left in ABI...Maybe when they are done reactivating the 140s they can get to work on those. Too bad the 135s, ATRs and other legacy birds flew the coop...(SWIDT?)
    Buh-dump tiss. Arenít there more 340ís out at Kingman?

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    107
    Level
    41
    Points: 4,286, Level: 41
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    And a ton of expressjet 145s

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    188
    Level
    44
    Points: 4,798, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/2
    Given: 1/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vne View Post
    Buh-dump tiss. Arenít there more 340ís out at Kingman?
    Could be but they are not "ours" in the sense they are not on the ops specs anymore. There is still hope for those 7 Saabs!

    I was in TUL recently and I think I saw what looked like an old American Eagle Saab there too.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,792
    Level
    99
    Points: 28,769, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 367/51
    Given: 69/8

    Ignore User

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There is life after Eagle, without going to AA. For some it's their only way out.... but if you look hard enough and keep on trying you'll eventually find a great job out there. The shortage of pilots is causing a rising tide that is raising all boats. Pick one.
    __________________________________________________ __

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •