DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

20% of American Airlines subsidiary’s workers use food stamps to get by

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/n...sidiary-s.html

Twenty-seven percent of passenger service agents at American Airlines Group Inc. subsidiary Envoy Air rely on public assistance...
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 02-22-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

So what’s your point? Your theories about 2021 are bunk by the way. I would suggest finding a new hobby.

Level
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    So what’s your point? Your theories about 2021 are bunk by the way. I would suggest finding a new hobby.
    Huge difference my friend, you have nothing...I have the prove. And that’s as far as I can go. You will have to wait, like everybody else. Is way above your pay grade. But don’t worry, you will be affected too, just get a solid desk job. Take it as a good advise from a friend.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    Huge difference my friend, you have nothing...I have the prove. And that’s as far as I can go. You will have to wait, like everybody else. Is way above your pay grade. But don’t worry, you will be affected too, just get a solid desk job. Take it as a good advise from a friend.
    Oh boy. You have the “prove.” I’m sure. Just like eaglefly has the “prove” that Envoy is imploding. Listen, I most certainly would know of anything like this if it were remotely true. I’m in a strategy meeting once a week with some of the higher ups.

I think you should stick to posting asinine links to stories that don’t have jack squat to do with Envoy or our industry. Some fingerpaints and a rubber room might be up your alley as well.

Level
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Oh boy. You have the “prove.” I’m sure. Just like eaglefly has the “prove” that Envoy is imploding. Listen, I most certainly would know of anything like this if it were remotely true. I’m in a strategy meeting once a week with some of the higher ups.

I think you should stick to posting asinine links to stories that don’t have jack squat to do with Envoy or our industry. Some fingerpaints and a rubber room might be up your alley as well.
    Sorry dude you are just an envoy pilot...you don’t even know what I am talking about, but just secure a good desk job by 2021. Trust me! I am not bluffing. Sorry you have to wait.
    But I have no doubt some day you will be in the upper management meetings on Wednesdays. I know you will. Just take my advice. It takes time and alcohol, and you got both. Stay thirsty my friend.
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 02-22-2018 at 08:56 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

It isn’t his point, but the authors revelation that all is not what it seems. It’s sad a significant percentage of the front line employees (or a service industry, no less) exist barely making ends meet while your idols in senior management roll around in massive compensation and huge profit-sharing in the backs of their efforts. This latest post is yet another pathetic demonstration what a tragedy you have become to not just the pilot profession, but humanity itself.

Your only crowning achievement is your ability to perfect and project the very thing that is wrong. Congratulations on your new poster boy status. It’s important all of us can identify “the bottom” so as to better ensure we know what to avoid as an ethical “no transgression zone”. Without 8-balls like you to teach us, how would we know where that bottom is ?
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 02-23-2018 at 06:43 AM.

Thread Information