Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vne View Post
    Gotta spread the Easton scheduling philosophy so it feels familiar to everybody that flows.
    Her husband is over there BTW and is known to be just as much of a pilot hater as her.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

You can bash me all you want as every single one of you has been doing since I began posting here. However, it doesn't change the fact of anything I've said. Envoy is a VERY strong player and provides solid opportunity. No, let me change that. The BEST opportunity out there for guys looking for their first 121 gig or those coming over from lesser carriers. A job at American Airlines. That's all she wrote right there. Lots of bashing the flow but the fact is that a new hire can still count on between 6 and 7 years to AA at this point. Lots of people discount attrition which HUGELY affects the projected flow time. Your own union doesn't even take this into play.

Yes, I am flowing to AA and you can count me among the ranks of hard core Envoy cheerleaders. Let me tell you that there are hordes of us out there. YOU are the minority. Many just quietly go about their duties and are aware and very happy for what they have. It's time to man up and stop the pathetic whining that goes on here about how awful you have it. Take a look back 10 years ago or more. You were still flying dirty old Saab's and ATR's for God's sake. WITHOUT a flow. That's right. ZERO flow. Now, everyone who sets foot on property becomes an instant AA pilot.

I've got a suggestion for all you haters. LEAVE. Go find a job at an airline "that is going to respect you and value your worth." Stop right there. You have it here. An airline that respects you and values your skills. Look no further than your contract that puts you in that seat in an AA cockpit to validate this. But if you choose to ignore reality, by all means, don't let the door hit you in the a** on your way out.

Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

I donít know why everyone is picking on poor dacuj. Heís really a great guy that spreads love and joy to everyone he anonymously messages.

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

"Respects and values".....Ha that is far from the truth.

Last time I check I wasn't considered a "high value aviator" making less then my peers at endeavor and republic.

Having my contract violated at every turn, having POs/PVDs denied for no reason.

Having the worse and I say WORSE reserve rules in the industry.

I hate to see what you considered not respected or valued.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You can bash me all you want as every single one of you has been doing since I began posting here. However, it doesn't change the fact of anything I've said. Envoy is a VERY strong player and provides solid opportunity. No, let me change that. The BEST opportunity out there for guys looking for their first 121 gig or those coming over from lesser carriers. A job at American Airlines. That's all she wrote right there. Lots of bashing the flow but the fact is that a new hire can still count on between 6 and 7 years to AA at this point. Lots of people discount attrition which HUGELY affects the projected flow time. Your own union doesn't even take this into play.

Yes, I am flowing to AA and you can count me among the ranks of hard core Envoy cheerleaders. Let me tell you that there are hordes of us out there. YOU are the minority. Many just quietly go about their duties and are aware and very happy for what they have. It's time to man up and stop the pathetic whining that goes on here about how awful you have it. Take a look back 10 years ago or more. You were still flying dirty old Saab's and ATR's for God's sake. WITHOUT a flow. That's right. ZERO flow. Now, everyone who sets foot on property becomes an instant AA pilot.

I've got a suggestion for all you haters. LEAVE. Go find a job at an airline "that is going to respect you and value your worth." Stop right there. You have it here. An airline that respects you and values your skills. Look no further than your contract that puts you in that seat in an AA cockpit to validate this. But if you choose to ignore reality, by all means, don't let the door hit you in the a** on your way out.
    ď...at this point.ď
    100% correct in your post, including the (ďAT THIS POINTĒ) starting 2021 and thereafter, a lot is going to change. Just have to wait, like everybody else. Hope you have a solid desk job. But I am sure you will. Good luck! 👍 My Friend.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Cheerleading is one thing, Bulls***ing is another. To add to that, when your B.S. is disputed, you attack with insults and foul language, which not surprisingly draws further less then cordial rebuttal.

You can stow the self-righteous representation. If there is any bottom line, itís your antagonist attitude and actions against line pilots. I think any line pilot who believes anything you say or trusts you needs their head examined.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/2

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    ď...at this point.ď
    100% correct in your post, including the (ďAT THIS POINTĒ) starting 2021 and thereafter, a lot is going to change. Just have to wait, like everybody else. Hope you have a solid desk job. But I am sure you will. Good luck! 👍 My Friend.
    NoOtPilot, what is so significant about 2021, which you frequently so cryptically allude to? What secret intelligence do you possess? Why not share it with the group? Why do you keep it a secret?

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0

Ignore User

I believe heís alluding to a mega merger ala 1990whatever it was. Or a new contract but Iím sure itíll be a combo of the 2. Not sure what they will use as a threat to get the groups to agree to a merger. New jets or shutdown. Are there teeth in either threat? Not if there isnít a slowdown by then. What are the odds

Level
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Cheerleading is one thing, Bulls***ing is another. To add to that, when your B.S. is disputed, you attack with insults and foul language, which not surprisingly draws further less then cordial rebuttal.

You can stow the self-righteous representation. If there is any bottom line, it’s your antagonist attitude and actions against line pilots. I think any line pilot who believes anything you say or trusts you needs their head examined.
    I hope you realize you would never cut it in management. I’m surprised you got through training all these years. Probably a lot of failures and rechecks if I had to guess.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I hope you realize you would never cut it in management. I’m surprised you got through training all these years. Probably a lot of failures and rechecks if I had to guess.
    From a flying standpoint, your guess sucks just like rest of you. From a management standpoint, you’re not far off. You see, I have something you are bankrupt of and that’s called an ethical standard. That’s why you do well in management and spend more time where your strengths lie. You have no ethics or moral compass and also arguably a substance abuse issue. As such, from my determination, you are a liability to AAG in a cockpit, but less of one in a cubicle, especially in the anti-pilot propaganda division.

Do us all a favor (including AAG) and stick to your strengths, even one you fail miserably at and let us handle the safe operation of transport category aircraft.

Level
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Stay Douchie!

Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 71/17
    Given: 71/4

Ignore User

I love that he sucks the same group of retards into the argument every time.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by v1rotate View Post
    I love that he sucks the same group of retards into the argument every time.
    I havenít heard the term ďretardĒ used by anyone over 15 in years.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/7
    Given: 1/1

Ignore User

I haven’t heard the term “retard” used by anyone over 15 in years.
    Clearly you havent ever jumpseated on an Airbus before

Level
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by snippercr View Post
    I see what you did there

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by snippercr View Post
    Sure I have. I was referring to humans.

Job
    Rented mule
    Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 13/4

Ignore User

Dacuj, for a week or so there you were civil - the discourse was refreshing. Engaging, actually. However, you've started to sound like all that matters is the thickness or color of your business card, the font and/or lack of watermark...Push the keyboard back and have a sip of decaf. Go outside or something...
    Last edited by Vne; 02-23-2018 at 09:29 PM.
    Warlord of the crewroom.

Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

Sure I have. I was referring to humans.
    Your pathetic.

Job
    Rented mule
    Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 13/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Your pathetic.
    "You're".
    Warlord of the crewroom.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Your pathetic.
    Youíve already stated that in a previous post. It missed then too. Zero points for originality to add for your meaningless blowhole mist on relevant content.

Thread Information