Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

Flow

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dudes, got to the office this morning and sitting in my Inbox is my official offer to join the scheduling SA team at AA once I flow over the next few months. This is extremely exciting news!

The an is to flow, complete OE and consolidation and then join the team on SA. I'm going for the 73 or Bus so the good news is, I won't even have to commute for the first year as this assignment is a 1 year min.

No worries. Talking with my buds here in the office on Regent, I will still be able to access all the info here to pass along!

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Dudes, got to the office this morning and sitting in my Inbox is my official offer to join the scheduling SA team at AA once I flow over the next few months. This is extremely exciting news!

The an is to flow, complete OE and consolidation and then join the team on SA. I'm going for the 73 or Bus so the good news is, I won't even have to commute for the first year as this assignment is a 1 year min.

No worries. Talking with my buds here in the office on Regent, I will still be able to access all the info here to pass along!
    This is ďexciting newsĒ for Envoy pilots ?

All I see is a conceited tool rubbing his apparently soon former pilot groups nose in the fact he is ditching them physically with a magic carpet they wonít get when they flow and as a bonus will still be in a position to B.S. them in the future. Considering youíve repeatedly proclaimed the majority of your audience here to be whiney losers who do nothing but complain, itís baffling why you think anyone here would be thrilled with your narcissistic announcement ?

Personally, I just think you are a pathological liar (in addition to your other personality disorders) and embellishing just to have an excuse to continue to represent yourself as relevant in the future. If you are having anything to do with scheduling at AA, AA pilots will definitely be worse off for it and oh, your poor captains..........
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 02-20-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 64/1
    Given: 23/0

Ignore User

So, your going to be scheduler at AA?

Job
    Rented mule
    Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 13/4

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If you aren’t an Envoy employee why will you be posting here? You’ll be guilty of the very thing you accuse Beagle of doing.

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA View Post
    Gotta spread the Easton scheduling philosophy so it feels familiar to everybody that flows.
    Warlord of the crewroom.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA View Post
    Not likely. He is most likely just flowing like anyone else, but since he’s obsessed with putting lipstick on a pig (along with his self-obsession), he needs an excuse to continue feeding the monkey on his back. At any rate, it would take months to consolidate, especially on short-call reserve and he’ll be commuting alright. Unless of course, he bids the S80 where the real losers flowed to, but his ego would never willingly allow that. Come to think of it, since the E-175 is a “crown jewel” indistinguishable from the baby bus, I think he’d look stunning in the E-190.

My advice to him is to start looking for a crash pad ASAP.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Vne View Post
    If you aren’t an Envoy employee why will you be posting here? You’ll be guilty of the very thing you accuse Beagle of doing.
    Good point. Obviously, he believes himself special and an exception to his own rules, hence his “set up” excuse to continue his propaganda.

Job
    Rented mule
    Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 13/4

Ignore User

After reading Dacuj's last "cooperate and graduate" and "stop biting the hand that feeds you" post it's like Team Tony never really left...

Eta: Wow, where did Dacuj's post go?!
    Last edited by Vne; 02-20-2018 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Holy ninja post removal, Batman!
    Warlord of the crewroom.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I knew exactly what I was doing when I posted this. Sure, you losers aren't going to be a bit excited for me. One of my points here is not to bite the hand that feeds you. If you instead embrace the philosophy here, you will find things go inherently more smoothly and you will cooperate and graduate with no issues. Just take a look at some of those who decided it was in their interest to buck the system.

I decided to be overwhelmingly positive about Envoy a long, long time ago. It has paid dividends in spades for me. Look at my current position and my new position after flowing. Not only will I not have to commute for 1 year, but I will be home every night. I don't intend to stop there. I plan to parlay my new position into another so that when I finally do hit the line, I will have very comfortable seniority in Dallas.

And eaglefly, no, I will not be bidding the 80. It will be the 73 or Bus for me.

I would highly recommend the loser crowd here take stock of their negative attitudes. They haven't worked for you to this point and you keep doing the same thing expecting something different.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I knew exactly what I was doing when I posted this. Sure, you losers aren't going to be a bit excited for me. One of my points here is not to bite the hand that feeds you. If you instead embrace the philosophy here, you will find things go inherently more smoothly and you will cooperate and graduate with no issues. Just take a look at some of those who decided it was in their interest to buck the system.

I decided to be overwhelmingly positive about Envoy a long, long time ago. It has paid dividends in spades for me. Look at my current position and my new position after flowing. Not only will I not have to commute for 1 year, but I will be home every night. I don't intend to stop there. I plan to parlay my new position into another so that when I finally do hit the line, I will have very comfortable seniority in Dallas.
    Translation : This is how ethically bankrupt lackey's like me get ahead. I succeed at a faster rate because I have no compunction throwing you losers overboard if it makes my boat move faster to my destination. IMO, APA should deny you membership based on your history and philosophy. The LAST thing the APA or AA pilots need is another fox in the henhouse.

And eaglefly, no, I will not be bidding the 80. It will be the 73 or Bus for me.
    Unless for some reason you can't hold either. I'm sure they will snap to attention and fawn all over you at AA once you walk in the indoc classroom, eh ? Hopefully you'll keep us all informed of your beloved award in new-hire class and if too much of a coward, someone else will provide us with the spectacular news.

I would highly recommend the loser crowd here take stock of their negative attitudes. They haven't worked for you to this point and you keep doing the same thing expecting something different.
    Sounds like your efforts at convincing everyone the Earth is flat and you are the AAG god.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 02-20-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 60/7
    Given: 7/6

Ignore User

Meanwhile guys junior to you will commute. That’s sounds like a big FU to them. Good luck with your SA.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Meanwhile guys junior to you will commute. That’s sounds like a big FU to them. Good luck with your SA.

No problem. I'm sure I will enjoy it. It's no FU to anybody. If guys junior to me have special skills and abilities that are useful to the company, they should apply for open positions. They have the same chance that I do.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

No problem. I'm sure I will enjoy it. It's no FU to anybody. If guys junior to me have special skills and abilities that are useful to the company, they should apply for open positions. They have the same chance that I do.
    Special skills and abilities ?

Yup, see post #9. Considering your well demonstrated history that you are an anti-pilot parasite and will use those "special skills and abilities" against line-pilots first from within if given the opportunity which you will then use to move upwards from outside them in management, will they have the opportunity to protect themselves from your damage. You've done absolutely nothing positive for Envoy pilots and clearly you prove nothing will change when you proceed to your next host.

Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

Ignore User

They REALLY must not want you to fly.

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    They REALLY must not want you to fly.
    Hell....I can sleep better at night knowing that he won't be at the controls of an aircraft my family might be on.

2nd thought; looks like moving up to AA isn't going to improve ones QOL much coming from envoy having morons like Dacuj in positions making decisions.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

Well played! 100 a month did it for you. YOU DA MAN. Congrats! Really hope APA, doesnít get hold of your name and Employee #.
    But they are really good at that stuff.
    Good luck! And enjoy your desk job. Lot better than flying! Flying is for real pilots only.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0

Ignore User

Well canít be that hard to figure out who he is now. Donít worry, Iím sure Apa doesnít even care about dacuj

A/C Flown
    EMB
    Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/0
    Given: 21/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    Well played! 100 a month did it for you. YOU DA MAN. Congrats! Really hope APA, doesnít get hold of your name and Employee #.
    But they are really good at that stuff.
    Good luck! And enjoy your desk job. Lot better than flying! Flying is for real pilots only.

They have it. See you in class Dacuj.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    They have it. See you in class Dacuj.
    I sincerely hope you aren't threatening me. Not very smart.

A/C Flown
    EMB
    Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/0
    Given: 21/0

Ignore User

I sincerely hope you aren't threatening me. Not very smart.
    Really. Dude there is no such thing. Iím actually happy for you. Iím glad you are heading over to AA. Its been a life long dream for me as well.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0

Ignore User

Wait, sooooooo we arenít all American pilots already when we get hired here? Itís no better over there than here from what Iíve heard

Thread Information