Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 205/13
    Given: 66/129

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    https://www.envoyair.com/2017/10/31/...e-envoy-fleet/

Guess you missed this diptard. You are definitely not management material.
    He simply asks a question about your math and you call him a "diptard". I see you're still keeping it classy and professional, kid (not).

Level
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    We're at 44 CURRENTLY, 10 more on ORDER. You can't count planes on property if they're not on property. You're definitely management or management material.
    Greasy grifters will use any trick in the book to fleece their targets.

Newbie Member
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

PSA is covering. For now. Has a lot to do with seat count and the dynamics of hub synergies. We are being pushed to different areas. Like I said. You can expect a new base announcement this year.
    And what base can we expect?

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/2
    Given: 1/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch4Airspeed View Post
    Think cream pies

Job
    Rented mule
    Level
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 13/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch4Airspeed View Post
    My guess would be somewhere east coast to make up for spreading PoSA thin with their two new, former AWAC, bases. Now we’ll be co-domiciled with those...people. *spits*
    Warlord of the crewroom.

Level
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by snippercr View Post
    Think cream pies
    My wife loves those......

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

All this talk of Envoyan Utopia requires not only an increasingly ravenous supply of pilots going forward for both cockpit seats, but that supply must last indefinitely. Once that engine cannot be fed, then what ? Envoy would then have no choice but to once again, in sync with its history of ebb and flow, contract and that's not good for the flow. It's understandable many Envoy pilots desire to transfer to the legacy carrier with arguably the worst pilot relations and poorest contract among all their peers, but you have to get there first and to do that, Envoy has meet its loftiest goals for years into the future.

Level
    Overall activity: 97.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 5/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    My wife loves those......
    So we’ve heard...
    https://youtu.be/LLwzTTUpGnQ

😂

Level
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 64/1
    Given: 23/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by snippercr View Post
    Think cream pies
    Since the San Fernando airport closed in 1985, I'm not sure where exactly you are referring to. BUR or VNY would be closest. Or is it LAX when all the Compass jets get returned?

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/160
    Given: 0/4

Ignore User

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    All this talk of Envoyan Utopia requires not only an increasingly ravenous supply of pilots going forward for both cockpit seats, but that supply must last indefinitely. Once that engine cannot be fed, then what ? Envoy would then have no choice but to once again, in sync with its history of ebb and flow, contract and that's not good for the flow. It's understandable many Envoy pilots desire to transfer to the legacy carrier with arguably the worst pilot relations and poorest contract among all their peers, but you have to get there first and to do that, Envoy has meet its loftiest goals for years into the future.
    So, it's a fact that for the past THREE YEARS at a MINIMUM, you've predicted that Envoy's demise was "just around the corner." The picture you paint was of a troubled carrier balancing on the razors edge ready to plunge into the abyss. Let me ask you. Which predictions that you've made in the past have come true?

I can be of help to you. ZERO. Not a single prediction of yours has come true. In fact, things have only gotten better here. It is so much more solid now than back in your description of the American Eagle heyday. After all, you didn't even have FLOW.

You've already been booted from APC for your psychotic behavior. Why are you still here making the same old BS predictions of yesteryear that you and I both know are never going to happen? I think I may have the answer for you here as well. It's because you are batsh*t CRAZY. Maybe even batshi*t insane. Dude, give it up. Ain't gonna happen. Flow is going to keep motoring on and you are going to see young guys hitting the right seat at AA with 35 years till retirement on a regular basis.

Pilots are always going to beotch and complain but the lot of you here take the cake.

Upgrade is too long.
    Upgrade is too short.
    They shouldn't be shrinking us.
    They shouldn't be growing us.
    Management sucks, I could manage better. Oh really, I don't think so. Anybody here would be sucking their thumb and wetting their diapers after one day of trying to manage this company. You flat out couldn't do it.

Let that sink in.

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/2
    Given: 1/1

Ignore User

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Let that sink in.
    Goddamnit, what does it want now??thatsink.jpg

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I could really care less about growing. Most of us just want 50 percent flow and better qol. We have some of the worst 4 day trips in the industry. I used to believe management when they said it was because of the new work rules but I’ve seen with my own eyes 24+ hour 4 day trips at Skywest doing aa flying. To summarize:
    -Stop metering and clearly define operational necessity
    -Build better schedules
    -Rewrite the reserve rules.

Not that hard.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

So, it's a fact that for the past THREE YEARS at a MINIMUM, you've predicted that Envoy's demise was "just around the corner." The picture you paint was of a troubled carrier balancing on the razors edge ready to plunge into the abyss. Let me ask you. Which predictions that you've made in the past have come true?

I can be of help to you. ZERO. Not a single prediction of yours has come true. In fact, things have only gotten better here. It is so much more solid now than back in your description of the American Eagle heyday. After all, you didn't even have FLOW.

You've already been booted from APC for your psychotic behavior. Why are you still here making the same old BS predictions of yesteryear that you and I both know are never going to happen? I think I may have the answer for you here as well. It's because you are batsh*t CRAZY. Maybe even batshi*t insane. Dude, give it up. Ain't gonna happen. Flow is going to keep motoring on and you are going to see young guys hitting the right seat at AA with 35 years till retirement on a regular basis.

Pilots are always going to beotch and complain but the lot of you here take the cake.

Upgrade is too long.
    Upgrade is too short.
    They shouldn't be shrinking us.
    They shouldn't be growing us.
    Management sucks, I could manage better. Oh really, I don't think so. Anybody here would be sucking their thumb and wetting their diapers after one day of trying to manage this company. You flat out couldn't do it.

Let that sink in.
    I was booted from APC for "psychotic behavior" ? LOL !

Once again, you project your own behavior onto others, especially me. I'll let the members here judge which one of us is "psychotic" my little infantile child. As for my observation about Envoy's future, despite you attempting to muddy it up with irrelevance, half-truths and outright lies, they all have one common denominator and that's the availability of regional new-hires which EVERY metric related to Envoy's success depends upon and in case you haven't noticed (which you haven't due to your denial and delusion), the entire regional industry now has that problem. 3 years ago was Envoy paying upwards of $60-70,000 for new-hires ? Were they hiring street captains ? Were they RUNNING OUT of street captains ? Nope. The process I forecasted takes time, but is right on track and at some point Envoy will be out of moves. As for my observations about Envoy's PRESENT situation, that too is right on target. Envoy STILL has not improved the relationship with pilots still milking them like cattle for every drop and offering minimum compensation in return and by many accounts is worsening. Slowest possible flow to AA, no pay rate increases for tenured pilots, only bonuses to solve their new-hire problem and striping pilots of bidding flexibility preventing them QWL options of the past and assorted other contractual abuse are all in play.

I'm sorry reality crimps your fantasy, but Envoy pilots don't need me to point out the obvious anymore, they can see for themselves. You really are a pathetic example of what the industry has to offer these days, but when standards go down, 8-balls like you slip through the cracks. Oh, that’s right you’ve been there 10+ years. Even more baffling. I guess you just cracked-up over time. Keep selling your B.S. and people like me will be here to keep you in check. Don't like it ?

Might I suggest relocation to Moscow, Caracas, Havana or Pyongyang ? In your case, I think Moscow or Havana is best due to the ample supplies of Vodka and Rum which you’d need. Poor AA..............if they only knew what was coming to them.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 02-15-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvisual View Post
    I could really care less about growing. Most of us just want 50 percent flow and better qol. We have some of the worst 4 day trips in the industry. I used to believe management when they said it was because of the new work rules but I’ve seen with my own eyes 24+ hour 4 day trips at Skywest doing aa flying. To summarize:
    -Stop metering and clearly define operational necessity
    -Build better schedules
    -Rewrite the reserve rules.

Not that hard.
    All fake news according to him. You're being gaslighted by a pathological liar.

Company
    Violin on the Envoy-tanic
    Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 1/2

Ignore User

I don’t know why everyone is so worried. When the company runs out of “street captains” to hire, they’ll just start building high time lines for those FO’s that are closest to the min hour requirements, ala the LTFO fiasco, then force them through upgrade training. 😂 Everything will be fiiiine!

Thread Information