Awards:
    DownloadsPosting AwardActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

The future looks bright...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The future looks bright for the U.S Air Forces' new Bonus Program. In hopes of retaining pilots and combat systems officers for longer time the Air Force has upped its' bonus program. Some fighter pilots can receive up to $455,000 in bonuses over the period of 13 years.....
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

^^^^^ Return of the dumb.

Posting articles way out of date. Ones that make no sense whatsoever. Sheeesh.

Other words that may help. Brainless, unintelligent, mindless, moronic, out to lunch, imbecilic, dense, doltish.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Well let me post one from today...specially for you sweetheart.😘

the company has indicated their ability/desire to transition towards smaller numbers in each class. Given the lack of captain-qualified first officers, it doesn't make sense to over-populate the ranks of first officers. In today's environment, we can't imagine the company furloughing FOs, however that is exactly what we would be looking at if they continued to hire 100+ pilots per month (as FOs) and were unable to upgrade a similar number of Captains. The operation would quickly become lopsided, and furloughs could result.

You are such an easy target...

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    Well let me post one from today...specially for you sweetheart.😘

the company has indicated their ability/desire to transition towards smaller numbers in each class. Given the lack of captain-qualified first officers, it doesn't make sense to over-populate the ranks of first officers. In today's environment, we can't imagine the company furloughing FOs, however that is exactly what we would be looking at if they continued to hire 100+ pilots per month (as FOs) and were unable to upgrade a similar number of Captains. The operation would quickly become lopsided, and furloughs could result.

Gotta increase the flow before you can furlough. It's in our contract but that's just a suggestion as far as the company is concerned.

Level
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post

Other words that may help. Brainless, unintelligent, mindless, moronic, out to lunch, imbecilic, dense, doltish.
    ......and once again, an empty post that offers nothing of substance, only personal attack. I argue it is virtually unanimous here that the traits you list here are self-descriptive.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Well let me post one from today...specially for you sweetheart.��

They’re running out of options. Obviously, they are throwing mud at the wall. They just assumed front-loading the carrier with bodies would solve all their problems, but have run into a bottleneck. Even if Congress lowered pilot minimums, are Regional carriers really going to pair 250-hour F/O’s up with 1500 hour Captains and not end up with a high likelihood of an accident which when the first one occurs, will ratchet the industry right back to where it is now ?

The reality is...........THEY HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM. It is a problem that is steadily progressing and Envoy in particular is more vulnerable then many because of their aggressive expansion goals. Looks like they’ll have no choice but to put the breaks on the intoxicating expansion our resident lapdogs bark so much about. Eventually, running even the minimum flow rate will stress them due to lack of captains, especially if pilots start voluntarily passing on upgrade and are forced which means they won’t have lock-in and even shorter tenures in the left seat further stressing left seat staffing. The future problem will not just be F/O’s, but more likely captains as with training times, it takes at least 18 months to rack up 1000 SIC Part 121. Something’s gotta give, the question is what. In the interim, the lapdogs will just have to dance and bark hoping the rest of the litter jumps for their meaningless nothing biscuits.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Now, every month we hire 30...
    70 Dacujians will get a job at Endeavor.

Starting to get very interesting.

“Can the company afford to flow 25 Captains every month until November?🤔 or is metering coming to a stop?

Just asking Sir Dacuj...but you are more than welcome to answer.

“Operational Necessity to the rescue, again.”

Newbie Member
    Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0

Ignore User

^^^^^ Why was this necessary?

Seems like the Air Force is using a tactic that the regionals, including Envoy, have been using to recruit and retain.

Not cool to just attack people like that. It is just an informational post showing that the industry is finally starting to inch up the value of aviators towards what we are all actually worth.

I applaud the Air Force for putting their money where their mouth is to improve retention. I also applaud Endeavor for successfully raising the industry bar on pay which demonstrates the high value that us aviators actually are. I applaud Spirit for shooting for the moon with their negotiations and looking to raise the industry bar again.

Dacuj, why is it bad to raise the bar on pay for aviators? We are all worth a lot in terms of education and experience. I am happy to see the bar raised!

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0

Ignore User

Now, every month we hire 30...
    70 Dacujians will get a job at Endeavor.

Starting to get very interesting.

“Can the company afford to flow 25 Captains every month until November?🤔 or is metering coming to a stop?

Just asking Sir Dacuj...but you are more than welcome to answer.

“Operational Necessity to the rescue, again.”
    What is Dacuj going to brag about now that we are only going to hire 30 per class?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    What is Dacuj going to brag about now that we are only going to hire 30 per class?
    That big, beautiful “crown jewel” that most Envoy pilots are prohibited from bidding into ?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    30 per class is actually good if you're doing weekly classes. That's 120 a month.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The reasoning behind reducing classes to 30 is simple. Training pipeline. We have many Captain's to train and are currently fat on FOs. Let the training department do its job and catch up and guess what? We will be right back to 90-100 per month in new hire numbers. The incredible growth coming this way is going to need every one of that number. We are at 54 175s currently, tack on 20 more soon plus some beyond that and you can start to put the puzzle together.

There has been no lack of interest in Envoy after the Endeavor deal like some of you have been so keen to jump all over and start pointing fingers. In fact, our interest has only gone up. We would have no problem continuing those 100 per month class numbers whatsoever. And, they will be coming back after training has a chance to catch its breath. Of course, I lay all of this above out to you in layman terms but I'm sure most of you will still fail to grasp the concept. There are many, many more moving parts that are in play here that I could describe in painstaking detail and they all have to be managed properly to keep Envoy operating smoothly.

The future here is bright and only getting brighter. Envoy is the ONLY viable career path option to AA.

Level
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

What happened to that phl and orf base that air whiskey vacated

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    What happened to that phl and orf base that air whiskey vacated
    PSA is covering. For now. Has a lot to do with seat count and the dynamics of hub synergies. We are being pushed to different areas. Like I said. You can expect a new base announcement this year.

Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    You speak of 54 airframes in the 175 stable as if they’re all already on the property. Keep posting your propaganda, and while you’re at it wipe the management spooge off your chin.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

The reasoning behind reducing classes to 30 is simple. Training pipeline. We have many Captain's to train and are currently fat on FOs. Let the training department do its job and catch up and guess what? We will be right back to 90-100 per month in new hire numbers. The incredible growth coming this way is going to need every one of that number. We are at 54 175s currently, tack on 20 more soon plus some beyond that and you can start to put the puzzle together.

There has been no lack of interest in Envoy after the Endeavor deal like some of you have been so keen to jump all over and start pointing fingers. In fact, our interest has only gone up. We would have no problem continuing those 100 per month class numbers whatsoever. And, they will be coming back after training has a chance to catch its breath. Of course, I lay all of this above out to you in layman terms but I'm sure most of you will still fail to grasp the concept. There are many, many more moving parts that are in play here that I could describe in painstaking detail and they all have to be managed properly to keep Envoy operating smoothly.

The future here is bright and only getting brighter. Envoy is the ONLY viable career path option to AA.
    Thanks for answering some of the answers...Now with Republic, and Compass planes on property, how is the SCOPE CLAUSE looking?
    How many more planes do we need to park to stay under Scope?

I know you know the answer of this...
    Thanks!

Hint: some leases are due very soon.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    You speak of 54 airframes in the 175 stable as if they’re all already on the property. Keep posting your propaganda, and while you’re at it wipe the management spooge off your chin.
    He’s grooming himself to be Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ replacement. A resume is surely to be forthcoming in the future. Overpromise and underdeliver.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 02-15-2018 at 10:09 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/1
    Given: 1/0

Ignore User

Really

020-021-022-023-024-025-026-027-028-029-030-031-032-033-034-035-036-037-038-039-040-041-042-043-044-045-046-047-048-049-
    050-051-052-053-054-055-056-057-058-059-060-061-062-063-

I know I am not great at adding but that is 44

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Treadstone View Post
    Really

020-021-022-023-024-025-026-027-028-029-030-031-032-033-034-035-036-037-038-039-040-041-042-043-044-045-046-047-048-049-
    050-051-052-053-054-055-056-057-058-059-060-061-062-063-

I know I am not great at adding but that is 44
    https://www.envoyair.com/2017/10/31/...e-envoy-fleet/

Guess you missed this diptard. You are definitely not management material.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

https://www.envoyair.com/2017/10/31/...e-envoy-fleet/

Guess you missed this diptard. You are definitely not management material.
    We're at 44 CURRENTLY, 10 more on ORDER. You can't count planes on property if they're not on property. You're definitely management or management material.

Thread Information