Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: recently have been housed during some layovers in hotels that were closer to Motel 6“

  1. #1
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,460
    Level
    100
    Points: 53,925, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    recently have been housed during some layovers in hotels that were closer to Motel 6“


    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

  2. #2
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    502
    Level
    63
    Points: 8,789, Level: 63
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    nothing to see hear move on. omg the most stupidist poster ever seen anywhere everputting MORE dumb stupid posts. Do us all a fabvor and take one big hike!!! dumb dumb dumb

  3. #3
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    502
    Level
    63
    Points: 8,789, Level: 63
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Man I dont know who you are but if I run into you ever i have one big duunce cap for you

  4. #4
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    502
    Level
    63
    Points: 8,789, Level: 63
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ooooooo da big stoopid kohuna. Yeah

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,486
    Level
    78
    Points: 14,638, Level: 78
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Aw AA Pilots are complaining about Envoy style hotels. Much be a rough life for them.

    Side note. I see Dacuj has been drinking again with his 3 useless posts all back to back to back. Do you not know how to use the edit feature?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    325
    Level
    51
    Points: 6,284, Level: 51
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

    Ignore User

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Drinking again?
    How can you tell?

  7. #7
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,460
    Level
    100
    Points: 53,925, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    Drinking again?
    How can you tell?
    CEO in training.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,900
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,213, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    Aw AA Pilots are complaining about Envoy style hotels. Much be a rough life for them.

    Side note. I see Dacuj has been drinking again with his 3 useless posts all back to back to back. Do you not know how to use the edit feature?
    I understand you’re not flowing so don’t care, but to those that are, this is where you are flowing to. As for “Drunken Dacuj”, that’s what is nothing to see and move along about. Too funny the Envoy alcoholic will one day be himself roosting in dumpy pilot hotels of the future.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 02-10-2018 at 06:05 AM.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,486
    Level
    78
    Points: 14,638, Level: 78
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    I understand you’re not flowing so don’t care, but to those that are, this is where you are flowing to. As for “Drunken Dacuj”, that’s what is nothing to see and move along about. Too funny the Envoy alcoholic will one day be himself roosting in dumpy pilot hotels of the future.
    Since when am I not flowing? AA has always stayed in much better hotels so to hear them complain about hotels that are our norm is funny.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,900
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,213, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    Since when am I not flowing? AA has always stayed in much better hotels so to hear them complain about hotels that are our norm is funny.
    If I was flowing to AA, I wouldn't be laughing at the contractual misfortunes of AA pilots or referring to AA pilots as "them". If that's where you plan on hanging your hat, you should see "them" as really "you" eventually (a critical distinction as opposed to our friend with the pointed head who thinks AA and Envoy ARE the same)). Right now, AA pilots contract is considerably inferior to Delta pilots and in most respects to United and Southwest pilots. Spirit's new TA exceeds AA pilots in certain critical areas. APA's hotel committee most likely had good reason to give a heads up the pilots that "Dollar Store Doug" as former US Airways pilots call him is looking to cut costs further and hotel accommodations are apparently in the red zone. They deal with it front and center and would know. It's not whether AA pilots have better hotels then Envoy pilots (in some cases yes, but not ALL cases), but whether it's another area you'll be losing out on by the time you do flow. If the trend continues, you wont notice much different at AA except larger jets that have more seats thus providing higher pay rates.

    I just think you need to reevaluate your POV. When you do, it would be just as funny (but perhaps not to you) when a future Envoy new-hire giggles about you complaining (once the new-hire intoxication has worn off as it eventually ALWAYS does), that AA isn't all it's cracked up to be, at least NOTHING like it used to be. In fact, from what I've heard, in the future in an increasing number of cases, AA and Envoy pilots WILL be sharing more hotels and you can be sure it's not because you are moving UP. Bon Appetit, my friend.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 02-10-2018 at 02:32 PM.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,486
    Level
    78
    Points: 14,638, Level: 78
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    If I was flowing to AA, I wouldn't be laughing at the contractual misfortunes of AA pilots or referring to AA pilots as "them". If that's where you plan on hanging your hat, you should see "them" as really "you" eventually (a critical distinction as opposed to our friend with the pointed head who thinks AA and Envoy ARE the same)). Right now, AA pilots contract is considerably inferior to Delta pilots and in most respects to United and Southwest pilots. Spirit's new TA exceeds AA pilots in certain critical areas. APA's hotel committee most likely had good reason to give a heads up the pilots that "Dollar Store Doug" as former US Airways pilots call him is looking to cut costs further and hotel accommodations are apparently in the red zone. They deal with it front and center and would know. It's not whether AA pilots have better hotels then Envoy pilots (in some cases yes, but not ALL cases), but whether it's another area you'll be losing out on by the time you do flow. If the trend continues, you wont notice much different at AA except larger jets that have more seats thus providing higher pay rates.

    I just think you need to reevaluate your POV. When you do, it would be just as funny (but perhaps not to you) when a future Envoy new-hire giggles about you complaining (once the new-hire intoxication has worn off as it eventually ALWAYS does), that AA isn't all it's cracked up to be, at least NOTHING like it used to be. In fact, from what I've heard, in the future in an increasing number of cases, AA and Envoy pilots WILL be sharing more hotels and you can be sure it's not because you are moving UP. Bon Appetit, my friend.
    Thanks for the lecture, Dad.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,900
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,213, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    Thanks for the lecture, Dad.
    I can see it was a waste of time, son. You’ve obviously got everything figured out and don’t need to be told anything. With your attitude, you’ll make a name for yourself at AA and not in a good way.

    Go get’em Chuck and don’t forget to laugh at yourself if you get screwed in some way because you’re junior. You can be sure, I will be. ;-)

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    130
    Level
    42
    Points: 4,452, Level: 42
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    News flash, Your Dad wasn’t always wrong and his experience shouldn’t always be discounted. You’ll be a dad before you know it

  14. #14
    Registered User DolphinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    167
    Level
    28
    Points: 2,223, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54
    Given: 0/1

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    I can see it was a waste of time, son. You’ve obviously got everything figured out and don’t need to be told anything. With your attitude, you’ll make a name for yourself at AA and not in a good way.

    Go get’em Chuck and don’t forget to laugh at yourself if you get screwed in some way because you’re junior. You can be sure, I will be. ;-)
    What a f***ing loser. Taking advice from you is like listening to a wino under a bridge giving you career advice. Still a bitter old a***ole.

  15. #15
    Registered User DolphinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    167
    Level
    28
    Points: 2,223, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54
    Given: 0/1

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    Since when am I not flowing? AA has always stayed in much better hotels so to hear them complain about hotels that are our norm is funny.
    You hit the nail on the head about AA hotels. They definitely have the better end of the bargain.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    325
    Level
    51
    Points: 6,284, Level: 51
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

    Ignore User

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    What a f***ing loser. Taking advice from you is like listening to a wino under a bridge giving you career advice. Still a bitter old a***ole.
    And reading anything that you and your circle jerk buddies post more often than not is comedic gold. Nobody takes you seriously or really cares for your opinions.

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,900
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,213, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    What a f***ing loser. Taking advice from you is like listening to a wino under a bridge giving you career advice. Still a bitter old a***ole.
    You seem upset today, flipper. Life screwing you over again ?

    Perhaps it’s not the fault of others, but the poor sod you see in the mirror ? Try and cheer up.

  18. #18
    Registered User DolphinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    167
    Level
    28
    Points: 2,223, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54
    Given: 0/1

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    You seem upset today, flipper. Life screwing you over again ?

    Perhaps it’s not the fault of others, but the poor sod you see in the mirror ? Try and cheer up.
    Your a p***y.

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,900
    Level
    61
    Points: 8,213, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Your a p***y.
    Ouch...........that hurt.

    .......and it’s “you’re”. ;-)

  20. #20
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,380
    Level
    96
    Points: 25,664, Level: 96
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Oh such language, tis, tis, tis.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •