Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/32
    Given: 42/4

Ignore User

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You can say whatever you like but the fact of the matter is, AA is FAR superior to Spirit. Spirit is nothing more than a gnat on AA's arm.

That said, I was in IAH this week on business. As we taxiied in, I could see 2 175s. One Compass (coming our way soon) and one Republic beside 2 AA 319s. You couldn't tell the difference. You have to be proud of what you fly and the 175 is assuredly the crown jewel. The new AA paint looks so sharp and you had to be a pilot to be able to tell the difference between the Bus and 175.
    You can't tell the difference between a 175 and an A319? Maybe it's best you never fly again.

Level
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The point here is to show how far we’ve come. In 2006 when I was hired, we were flying Saab’s and ATRs. The CRJ and to a lesser extent, the Embraers were the crown jewel back then and AA pilots looked at us as the red headed step child. Now, we are more or less an equal. It was reinforced when I saw those two 175s sitting next to those 319s. Sure I can tell the difference but Joe Passenger can’t. Joe Passenger though could definitely tell the difference between a “puddle jumper” and mainline AA. The new colors are wildly successful and very sharp. Seeing those planes sitting together just reminded me that the difference is very, very small now. When I transition to AA later this year, it’s not that yawning difference anymore between a Saab and MD80. Now the difference is slight and makes for a smooth transition.

Company
    DeathStar
    Base
    MIA
    Job
    Drink Coffee, Battle VNAV/FMS
    A/C Flown
    Divorces
    N/A
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/3
    Given: 22/7

Ignore User

When I hear words or phrases like "superior", "Going for Great", "Were Glad that you are here", or 'team members", I cringe inside and sometimes I want to barf in front of said speaker. I could just pass the blame on a bad crew meal (double negative).

Level
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 59/5
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

The point here is to show how far we’ve come. In 2006 when I was hired, we were flying Saab’s and ATRs. The CRJ and to a lesser extent, the Embraers were the crown jewel back then and AA pilots looked at us as the red headed step child. Now, we are more or less an equal. It was reinforced when I saw those two 175s sitting next to those 319s. Sure I can tell the difference but Joe Passenger can’t. Joe Passenger though could definitely tell the difference between a “puddle jumper” and mainline AA. The new colors are wildly successful and very sharp. Seeing those planes sitting together just reminded me that the difference is very, very small now. When I transition to AA later this year, it’s not that yawning difference anymore between a Saab and MD80. Now the difference is slight and makes for a smooth transition.
    More and more useless drivel. You aren’t equal to AA because you are an ENVOY pilot, subjected to slave like work rules and pay rates far behind your REGIONAL counterparts. But if that’s what makes you sleep at night then go for it.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Dacuj is also Envoy’s crazy Chihuahua humping the landing gear of an E175.

Level
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0

Ignore User

I’m kind of disappointed in dacuj. I thought for sure he was a young envoy lifer living big behind the desk but now it’s like the end of that movie “hitch” when will smith is being dressed down as a poser fraud that doesn’t believe in what he’s selling. If Envoy is as good as American then why not stay here for the next few decades? Death of a salesman is what we have here folks. Sad

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Robsquatch View Post
    I’m kind of disappointed in dacuj. I thought for sure he was a young envoy lifer living big behind the desk but now it’s like the end of that movie “hitch” when will smith is being dressed down as a poser fraud that doesn’t believe in what he’s selling. If Envoy is as good as American then why not stay here for the next few decades? Death of a salesman is what we have here folks. Sad
    It’s all a con. He’s failed miserably though because talented grifters never let you see the con, while clumsy posers do little else BUT reveal it. We all see it easily and it flips him out.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Robsquatch View Post
    Actually I'm hugely excited about my next chapter and moving on to AA this year. I do really love my job here and we accomplish a whole lot that never makes it into the headlines so to speak. Actually making decisions that effect company direction and being a part of that has been super experience. There has been talk about my staying on maybe through the end of the year to complete a couple of upcoming big projects. However, I would get my AA badge first and begin accruing AA seniority. At least that's what has been spelled out. If that didn't happen, well, guess I would just flow on over as soon as my number comes up.

Level
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

Thanks to Dacuj the truth and reality of this company, have been revealed. He was fun and easy to pick on....personally I am going to miss him, but I hope he leaves a replacement, because this is not over yet....they are hiding something big. 2021 and thereafter bring a huge surprise for the flow....by then it will be too late, Dacuj and most of the union leaders will be at AA by then.

Job Well Done!

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Actually I'm hugely excited about my next chapter and moving on to AA this year. I do really love my job here and we accomplish a whole lot that never makes it into the headlines so to speak. Actually making decisions that effect company direction and being a part of that has been super experience. There has been talk about my staying on maybe through the end of the year to complete a couple of upcoming big projects. However, I would get my AA badge first and begin accruing AA seniority. At least that's what has been spelled out. If that didn't happen, well, guess I would just flow on over as soon as my number comes up.
    Will you work against the AA pilot group from within before moving on to AA management (albeit as another low end lackey) like you apparently have at Envoy ? Even if not, AA pilots should groan at their unfortunate inheritance.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    Thanks to Dacuj the truth and reality of this company, have been revealed. He was fun and easy to pick on....personally I am going to miss him, but I hope he leaves a replacement, because this is not over yet....they are hiding something big. 2021 and thereafter bring a huge surprise for the flow....by then it will be too late, Dacuj and most of the union leaders will be at AA by then.

Job Well Done!
    They (and he) will be very junior and the most vulnerable to any global, industry or AA downturn. As for dacuj though, he will be commuting for a good while and that’s if everything goes smoothly for the next couple of years. Of course, with his talents for anti-pilot philosophy and being a willing propaganda puppet, he might just shift gears to the same job, just at AA and avoid commuting. To me, it’s obvious he’s more then willing to sell pilots out for personal benefit and become whatever useful stooge others think he has value for.

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Moving over to AA? I thought you said us Envoy pilots are already AA Pilots?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    Essentially for all intents and purposes we are.

I was over at AA HQ for a while this morning visiting with a Special Assignment team working on scheduling software changes. Looks like this might be a possibility for me after flowing through unless I flow through and then spend the remainder of the year on SA in my current gig due to the two big projects coming up.

Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I was over at AA HQ for a while this morning visiting with a Special Assignment team working on scheduling software changes. Looks like this might be a possibility for me after flowing through unless I flow through and then spend the remainder of the year on SA in my current gig due to the two big projects coming up.
    No, we aren't. Stop saying that.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Either way, a good move for you. IMO, you’d be doing AA pilots a favor by staying out of the flight deck and in a cubicle where your talents are more obvious. Besides, it sounds as though line flying, especially reserve will get in the way of your drinking.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    If he flows, he’ll then become the “loser who couldn’t get hired anywhere else, so that’s why he flowed” clown no different then he’s repeatedly attacked me as being. At least my excuse was age coupled with a “lost decade”, whereas now many airlines are hiring significant numbers. I’ll bet a skeleton or two is rattling their bones around his closet.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/7

Ignore User

With all the 🐂 crap you spew, you’ll be lucky to make it through training, or probation over here. They don’t put up with with Jizz Trumpets on this side. You will be sent packing quickly.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Layman View Post
    With all the  crap you spew, you’ll be lucky to make it through training, or probation over here. They don’t put up with with Jizz Trumpets on this side. You will be sent packing quickly.
    Like you would know anything. Your screen name says it all. Layman.

Webster's Definition:

"a person without professional or specialized knowledge in a particular subject."

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Layman View Post
    With all the �� crap you spew, you’ll be lucky to make it through training, or probation over here. They don’t put up with with Jizz Trumpets on this side. You will be sent packing quickly.
    He has a long, well documented history of abuse on this forum and has broken virtually every forum rule here repeatedly. Instead of debating differences here or defending his claims without personal attack, he chooses the opposite and once again demonstrates that. Clearly he can dish it out, but not take it. I have little doubt he’ll be meek as a lamb once at AA as characters like him don’t spew their crap without cover. It’ll be a hoot if he gets the S80. His ego will be crushed and I wonder what he’ll say to his Captains as his beloved “crown jewel” E-175 taxi’s by ?

Level
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37

Ignore User

“Remember “W”, flowed to AA, and a week later, back to Envoy for life.”
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Thread Information