Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    No you are a liar. You're also ugly and stupid. But I digress. How about your and friends statements here which are inflated or just flat out not true.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Actually I'm not a liar. Been here for under 4 years. Screen name highly recommended to me by a colleague. Don't know what your deal is dude but your inflated claims about your current job just reek of desperation.
    Being here for under four years doesn’t do anything for your credibility nor does your lack of factual responses to direct questions.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

Actually I'm not a liar. Been here for under 4 years. Screen name highly recommended to me by a colleague. Don't know what your deal is dude but your inflated claims about your current job just reek of desperation.
    IMO, yes a liar and even more of a con man. You took THIS screen name solely on a blind “recommendation” without asking its relevance ? Please........only an idiot would do that. I don’t think you’re an idiot and thus knew full well its relevance whether it was recommended or not.

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/8
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    IMO, yes a liar and even more of a con man. You took THIS screen name solely on a blind “recommendation” without asking its relevance ? Please........only an idiot would do that. I don’t think you’re an idiot and thus knew full well its relevance whether it was recommended or not.
    Yes, I had an idea about the screen name but know very little of the real guy. It WAS recommended to me by a guy that also posts here whose desk is nearby.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

You pilot desks more than aircraft which is yet another strike against potential credibility. You know nothing of day to day morale amongst line pilots nor have you experienced the actual abuses of contractual language as it pertains to work rules etc.
    You’re one of those people that can hit the eject button during OSO by using the excuse “I’m needed in the office tomorrow so I can’t be extended, or misconnected.”

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Yes, I had an idea about the screen name but know very little of the real guy. It WAS recommended to me by a guy that also posts here whose desk is nearby.
    IMO, you would have done yourself more service if you had politely declined and chosen another name. That’s regardless of my differences with you. What’s the saying ? You only get one chance to make a first impression.

Regardless of what each of us argue after the fact, certain things cement our credibility and the “Koojo” slant (or any variation) is a losing hand right off the bat. Just my my .02......

Level
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    IMO, you would have done yourself more service if you had politely declined and chosen another name. That’s regardless of my differences with you. What’s the saying ? You only get one chance to make a first impression.

Regardless of what each of us argue after the fact, certain things cement our credibility and the “Koojo” slant (or any variation) is a losing hand right off the bat. Just my my .02......
    Everybody knows you .02 isn't worth ****.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    You pilot desks more than aircraft which is yet another strike against potential credibility. You know nothing of day to day morale amongst line pilots nor have you experienced the actual abuses of contractual language as it pertains to work rules etc.
    You’re one of those people that can hit the eject button during OSO by using the excuse “I’m needed in the office tomorrow so I can’t be extended, or misconnected.”
    Oh yeah? Well WTF do you know about anything that goes on outside your easy little world? You have no idea about anything else going on besides that and just like to come on here and bash anybody who is pro company and actually in the thick of trying to improve things. When you get an idea then come see me sherlock.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I see the tag team of bull shi+ersan have begun. We all know more than you intoxicated fools. Let's start that someone here 4 years working at a desk has no idea of line pilots hardships. You all went running to momma as you all still do. You want someone flying the line and putting up with the bull from management while aag supports growth at non w/o's at the expense of those at wo's suffer. You expect a jerk sitting at desk has more validity than a line pilot on the current affairs at envoy. A person sitting at a desk who is screwing line pilots should believed at face value with no facts to support their position.
    Envoy pay sucks, minus the bonus money that is required to attract pilots just to say the flow works is stupid as those who support it. Schedules thatxsuck while. aag gives skw, rah and mesa all prime flying at the expense of the envoy pilots. Rat infested crew rooms at most bases that shows the pilots what exactly envoy thinks of these pilots.
    Yes we will trust what a desk jerk says, as much as we trust you. Oh and mostly as to why a pilot isworking at a desk is because they shi+ there pants at flying the line. As you trio are.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Everybody knows you .02 isn't worth ****.
    I’m distraught over that possibility. The fact remains that “Koojo” has minimal credibility, which means there is still potential for rehabilitation, albeit small. You, on the other hand are beyond hope. Nothing left to salvage and the 2nd place contestant in this forums “toothless loser” competition.

Congratulations.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Oh yeah? Well WTF do you know about anything that goes on outside your easy little world? You have no idea about anything else going on besides that and just like to come on here and bash anybody who is pro company and actually in the thick of trying to improve things. When you get an idea then come see me sherlock.
    Jesus.

Here is an imbecile bashing people for theoretically bashing him and yet more realistically, if one looks at the history it’s people that don’t bash him, just criticize decisions made by people he supports which are arguably worthy of that criticism. This, in turn (he believes) supports his rationalization for attack.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Just what do you think is my “easy little world”.
    Please enlighten the rest of the class as to how you and your fellow company leg humpers are involved in anything of substance that will bring about improvements.
    Be SPECIFIC

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    Just what do you think is my “easy little world”.
    Please enlighten the rest of the class as to how you and your fellow company leg humpers are involved in anything of substance that will bring about improvements.
    Be SPECIFIC
    How many days a month do YOU work? 15? 14? Worst case if you are a reserve you would work 18 or 19 days a month. That still leaves you with 11 or 12 days off a month. Do you know the hard working guys and gals you are making fun of like WE have it EASY have at most, maybe 8 days off a month? Sometimes less if you work weekends or not even counting working late to finish that project or getting everything done. And we are doing it to keep the place running and to make it better. So nice of you to sit back in your easy pilot chair with your 15 or 16 days a month off and throw a bunch of rocks. can't say Im surprised but you guys are just a bunch of BB humpers and LOVE nothing more than to bad mouth the company that is sending you to AA.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

If they want more days off let them get line qualified. What are you babbling g about. Why not say that most all other regional pay an average an average 15 dollars more an hour per their CBA in their permanent pay section for event one on property.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

How many days a month do YOU work? 15? 14? Worst case if you are a reserve you would work 18 or 19 days a month. That still leaves you with 11 or 12 days off a month. Do you know the hard working guys and gals you are making fun of like WE have it EASY have at most, maybe 8 days off a month? Sometimes less if you work weekends or not even counting working late to finish that project or getting everything done. And we are doing it to keep the place running and to make it better. So nice of you to sit back in your easy pilot chair with your 15 or 16 days a month off and throw a bunch of rocks. can't say Im surprised but you guys are just a bunch of BB humpers and LOVE nothing more than to bad mouth the company that is sending you to AA.
    Simply pathetic.

11 or 12 days off ?

The average line pilot pulls more duty hours and hours away from home then any of you lazy laggerts. Line pilots exist living on the road out of a suitcase, not knowing if they’ll be reassigned to work when they are not scheduled due to irresponsible staffing and/or scheduling, meaning they frequently can’t make plans or keep the ones already made. Hanging their asses (and careers) on the line not in the safety of a warm cubicle. Having to tolerate being denigrated and belittled by imbeciles like you who consider your 8 hour days and weekends and holidays off with no jeopardy to life or career the ultimate sacrifice. On top of that, stomaching creatures like you demonstrating they could care less about the plight of line pilots at Envoy.

I’ll clue you into something chippy............it’s the LINE PILOTS who “ keep this place running” FAR more then obnoxious, conceited paper shufflers such as yourself. You’ve proven beyond doubt that you have no interest in making Envoy better except for yourself, so spare us your sanctimonious bull****, because we all see it for what it is.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 12-31-2018 at 10:09 PM.

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

Ignore User

If you’ve been there that long, then you were there when I was still there....
    Knowing now how your “friend” duped you into a screen name like that..... are they still your friend after playing you like that? If you’d like a screen name change, let me know.

I’ve made no inflated claims. In fact, I’ve held back because folks so used to the abuse from ENY couldn’t possibly believe how good things can be elsewhere. You’ve been institutionalized.

I literally flew 6 legs over 12 days in December for $11k. No exaggerations. I also prefer the Salmon over the steak, and steak rather than the chicken.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 12-31-2018 at 07:46 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Dont tell them that cujo, it ruins the flow b.s.

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

What a Jackass comment !!

You’re at home evernight with your family.

the fact that you even made this bogus argument just highlights how ignorant someone can be. A line pilot with 320 hours TAFB is more than double the 160 you’re scheduled in your recruiting office.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 12-31-2018 at 07:41 PM.

Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Dont tell them that cujo, it ruins the flow b.s.
    Facts don’t lie....
    first year base pay is $87k, $108k if you do special programs. In April (CBA DOS) first year starting pay will be $91,400
    CA’s here do $250k-$300k depending on programs
    the average guy flys 25-45 hours a month.
    We’re scheduled 16 days a month, including a reserve day or two from home usually. They can add two extra days, but it comes with big time pay so they really don’t do it unless they have to.
    Upgrade is 2.5-3 years.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 12-31-2018 at 07:43 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    What a Jackass comment !!

You’re at home evernight with your family.

the fact that you even made this bogus argument just highlights how ignorant someone can be. A line pilot with 320 hours TAFB is more than double the 160 you’re scheduled in your recruiting office.
    They keep proving our point on how clueless they really are every time they open their mouths.

Thread Information