Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 126

Thread: 2018 Info

  1. #81
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,872
    Level
    99
    Points: 29,256, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Cool story bro. Gee, I wonder if you maybe are just jealous of all these new Envoy guys pouring into AA month after month. Don’t really know what happened in your case since that was before my time. But might I suggest you apply to Envoy off the street. If you get hired, you’ll be sitting at AA before you know it. So, flow is not worthless. Just waiting for the grinch and his couple of sad groupies to start piling on with you in this thread about the worthless flow and horrible Envoy.
    Oh look, another liar.... it was before your time, yet you create a screen name to play off mine.... you’re a liar.

    Time to flow is increasing daily. It was well past seven years for somebody hired today from the last union projections...

    Im actually very happy where I am. When I hang with former eaglets that flowed years ago, I’m getting a better QOL than they are. 4/3, 3/4 sucks once you get used to two longer trips, or even one long trip (my favorite since if I bid right I get a full month off between sequences. I fly about 25-45 hours a month, and the rest of the days are paid days off at the RON’s.

    Knowing how to bid is everything. next month I actually go to work 6 days.
    Last edited by Cujo665; 12-25-2018 at 08:13 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __

  2. #82
    Registered User DolphinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    204
    Level
    32
    Points: 2,866, Level: 32
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/54
    Given: 0/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Oh look, another liar.... it was before your time, yet you create a screen name to play off mine.... you’re a liar.

    Time to flow is increasing daily. It was well past seven years for somebody hired today from the last union projections...

    Im actually very happy where I am. When I hang with former eaglets that flowed years ago, I’m getting a better QOL than they are. 4/3, 3/4 sucks once you get used to two longer trips, or even one long trip (my favorite since if I bid right I get a full month off between sequences. I fly about 25-45 hours a month, and the rest of the days are paid days off at the RON’s.

    Knowing how to bid is everything. next month I actually go to work 6 days.
    Dude, give up. You aren't convincing anyone. And he's not a liar, I know him personally and he's a good guy. Who cares about your schedule at some crappy grungy bottom feeding outfit that you work for. You dont even work here so you don't know what's going on in terms of flow times, etc. You are just best guessing which is way behind what's real. Take your hate on for Envoy to APC or somewhere else. Like it was mentioned in this thread, 700 are flowing from Envoy over the next two years alone. No matter how hard you try, you cant change the facts and its all good for Envoy peeps.

  3. #83
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,299
    Level
    65
    Points: 9,376, Level: 65
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Dude, give up. You aren't convincing anyone. And he's not a liar, I know him personally and he's a good guy. Who cares about your schedule at some crappy grungy bottom feeding outfit that you work for. You dont even work here so you don't know what's going on in terms of flow times, etc. You are just best guessing which is way behind what's real. Take your hate on for Envoy to APC or somewhere else. Like it was mentioned in this thread, 700 are flowing from Envoy over the next two years alone. No matter how hard you try, you cant change the facts and its all good for Envoy peeps.
    He's convinced me. You on the other hand offer ZERO except personal attack, vitriol and lies. Like your chums, at least you are consistent.

    Bankrupt, but consistent.

  4. #84
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    652
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,083, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    Well below 50% of projected hiring..... guess you haven’t noticed they stopped their recruitment advertising that 50% of all new hires come from Envoy.... gee, wonder why that is. The flow becomes more worthless with each passing day.
    There are a lot of things you aren't privy to are just don't know. Fact: Envoy is flowing 29/month. There is a makeup clause for 18 additional flows. All thanks to a new LOA inked recently. The flow has increased. That is a fact. Our flow numbers going over haven't stopped and they've been exactly what is contractual.

    Seems like you were on this side of defending Envoy not that long ago. Too bad we couldn't be co-cheerleading captains at the same time. Fact. 2.5/6 became a reality. Not only did it become a reality, but it is effectively 1/6 now or Immediate Upgrade/6. However you want to phrase it. Funny how you state that you believed it to be true in that moment but no longer. Again, as demonstrated by my sentence above, it has only gotten better. Go out there and interview the Envoy new hires yourself. Every single one of them are hyped up about working for AA. Maybe not the rotor head military transitioners but all the pipeliners are bona fide believers.

    Go on back to that sorry campsite in the woods where you have joined Frick and Frack in sitting at the feet of the Yoda master himself BB. Toast your marshmallows while he tells stories of Eagle past and the failures of the flow to work. I'm sure you'll be entranced now that you've switched sides.

  5. #85
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,299
    Level
    65
    Points: 9,376, Level: 65
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    There are a lot of things you aren't privy to are just don't know. Fact: Envoy is flowing 29/month. There is a makeup clause for 18 additional flows. All thanks to a new LOA inked recently. The flow has increased. That is a fact. Our flow numbers going over haven't stopped and they've been exactly what is contractual.

    Seems like you were on this side of defending Envoy not that long ago. Too bad we couldn't be co-cheerleading captains at the same time. Fact. 2.5/6 became a reality. Not only did it become a reality, but it is effectively 1/6 now or Immediate Upgrade/6. However you want to phrase it. Funny how you state that you believed it to be true in that moment but no longer. Again, as demonstrated by my sentence above, it has only gotten better. Go out there and interview the Envoy new hires yourself. Every single one of them are hyped up about working for AA. Maybe not the rotor head military transitioners but all the pipeliners are bona fide believers.

    Go on back to that sorry campsite in the woods where you have joined Frick and Frack in sitting at the feet of the Yoda master himself BB. Toast your marshmallows while he tells stories of Eagle past and the failures of the flow to work. I'm sure you'll be entranced now that you've switched sides.
    Most everyone knows Envoy is flowing at MINIMUM REQUIRED RATE and most everyone knows that is contractual. But most everyone also knows contracts aren't set in stone. If they were, Envoy pilots CBA wouldn't be treated as toilet paper by your management with impunity. The 2.5/6 "reality" was (yes....WAS) like a fart in the wind; It was briefly smelled by a few only to dissipate. The future will have 15/month flow and guess what...………….it's contractual. While that is occurring, the poor cadets will be on the sideline watching the AA seniority parade go by.

    Ahh, yes...……….believers. Kool-Aid and blind assumption usually does produce believers. Pilots have been believers at Eagle/Envoy for decades, so nothing new there, just a new gaggle of pie-eyed geese assuming what they are promised will come to fruition on the schedule promised. The "believers" who do flow to AA, will be flowing to a compensation and QWL that trails the flock, but since they came from Envoy they should be used to it. You should know since you are wallowing in mediocrity at AA yourself.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 12-26-2018 at 07:16 PM.

  6. #86
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    20
    Level
    38
    Points: 3,708, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 2/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The 15 a month isn’t a large group from what I remember, and after that it goes by the formula based on pilot group size. Which without doing the math right now should bump it back to 20something a month provided current staffing levels hold in the mid 2000s.

  7. #87
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,547
    Level
    97
    Points: 27,015, Level: 97
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Can you post that part of the contract, thanks

  8. #88
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,299
    Level
    65
    Points: 9,376, Level: 65
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvtpilot View Post
    The 15 a month isn’t a large group from what I remember, and after that it goes by the formula based on pilot group size. Which without doing the math right now should bump it back to 20something a month provided current staffing levels hold in the mid 2000s.
    About a year to flow them, maybe slightly less, at least that was what I was told. During that year and 165-180 Envoy flows, AA could hire 1000-1200. That again assumes nothing has impacted the flow by then.

  9. #89
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    652
    Level
    69
    Points: 11,083, Level: 69
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/170
    Given: 0/5

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvtpilot View Post
    The 15 a month isn’t a large group from what I remember, and after that it goes by the formula based on pilot group size. Which without doing the math right now should bump it back to 20something a month provided current staffing levels hold in the mid 2000s.
    Exactly. As you mentioned, the group is growing toward that 3,000 or greater number in which the formula kicks in and as it stands now, mid 20's. With the 3,000 pilot staffing number though, you are looking at low 30's. The grifters on here don't pay attention to those small contract details though. They just like to bash and pummel Envoy over everything.

  10. #90
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,690
    Level
    100
    Points: 60,470, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Can you post that part of the contract, thanks
    6F99968A-A10F-4E29-949A-C1624A5675C6.jpg

    279E73D3-F5AF-40B6-810F-CC07965463A7.jpg
    Welcome to the Family...

  11. #91
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79
    Level
    44
    Points: 4,868, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/6
    Given: 15/18

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Can you post that part of the contract, thanks
    At the point in time when the first pilot hired after DOS is offered a flow
    through opportunity, if AA is hiring pilots, the lesser of (a) 25% of all AA new
    hire training slots in that calendar year, or (b) five new hire training slots
    (increased by one for every 125 pilots above the base number of 480 on the
    Envoy master seniority list) times (“x”) the number of calendar months in that
    calendar year in which AA actually hired pilots, shall go to Envoy pilots.

    So basically, if our pilot group stays the current size or grows, the limiting factor will be (a) a total of 25% of the AA new hire slots for the entire year. If AA continues hiring 900-1,000, that averages out to 20/month. The Dacuj claim of flowing 700 over the next two years is mathematically impossible per the current contract.
    Last edited by Sloosky; 12-26-2018 at 08:02 PM.

  12. #92
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79
    Level
    44
    Points: 4,868, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/6
    Given: 15/18

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Exactly. As you mentioned, the group is growing toward that 3,000 or greater number in which the formula kicks in and as it stands now, mid 20's. With the 3,000 pilot staffing number though, you are looking at low 30's. The grifters on here don't pay attention to those small contract details though. They just like to bash and pummel Envoy over everything.
    You don't pay attention to the details. The language restricts the flow to 25% of the AA new hires for the year. AA would have to hire around 1,500 pilots for the year to flow in the 30s per month even if our pilot group was in the 3,000s.

  13. #93
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,299
    Level
    65
    Points: 9,376, Level: 65
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Exactly. As you mentioned, the group is growing toward that 3,000 or greater number in which the formula kicks in and as it stands now, mid 20's. With the 3,000 pilot staffing number though, you are looking at low 30's. The grifters on here don't pay attention to those small contract details though. They just like to bash and pummel Envoy over everything.
    “Grifters”.

    I’ve been describing you with that term (correctly) for years. We can add lack of originality to your long, long list of flaws.

  14. #94
    Registered User NoOtPilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,690
    Level
    100
    Points: 60,470, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 137/37
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    In conclusion “The Flow” after the protected pilot group, is nothing more than a recruitment tool running out of juice. If you don’t believe the “Grifters”, come and see it for yourself. You will be convinced in less than 90 days.
    Is nothing more than a pirámide game, and someone is going to get stuck at the bottom.

    Happy New Year!
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 12-27-2018 at 01:51 AM.

  15. #95
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,547
    Level
    97
    Points: 27,015, Level: 97
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 570/36
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    That's what I thought. At 1000 new hires at aa, only a max of 22 per month flow using tbye lesser. It will always be the lesser of the 2.

  16. #96
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,299
    Level
    65
    Points: 9,376, Level: 65
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    In conclusion “The Flow” after the protected pilot group, is nothing more than a recruitment tool running out of juice. If you don’t believe the “Grifters”, come and see it for yourself. You will be convinced in less than 90 days.
    Is nothing more than a pirámide game, and someone is going to get stuck at the bottom.

    Happy New Year!
    Doesn’t Envoy pay pilots to recruit other pilots ?

    That’s the mechanics of a Pyramid Scheme. Cons, shams and film-flam’s also require devoted salesman. Thus, I give you the Three Stooges of Shammery - The gapped-toothed mouth breather, The flipper of floppery and of course, Klooless jo.

  17. #97
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,872
    Level
    99
    Points: 29,256, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    Dude, give up. You aren't convincing anyone. And he's not a liar, I know him personally and he's a good guy. Who cares about your schedule at some crappy grungy bottom feeding outfit that you work for. You dont even work here so you don't know what's going on in terms of flow times, etc. You are just best guessing which is way behind what's real. Take your hate on for Envoy to APC or somewhere else. Like it was mentioned in this thread, 700 are flowing from Envoy over the next two years alone. No matter how hard you try, you cant change the facts and its all good for Envoy peeps.
    I probably still get better info from the union than you do....
    he definately created his screen name as a play on mine, which somebody hired after I left wouldn’t even think of doing. he’s a liar.

    700 flowing over 2 years is still less than 50%.... which is why they stopped advertising 1/2 of all AA pilots come from Envoy. Those are facts, prove me wrong.
    __________________________________________________ __

  18. #98
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,872
    Level
    99
    Points: 29,256, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    There are a lot of things you aren't privy to are just don't know. Fact: Envoy is flowing 29/month. There is a makeup clause for 18 additional flows. All thanks to a new LOA inked recently. The flow has increased. That is a fact. Our flow numbers going over haven't stopped and they've been exactly what is contractual.

    Seems like you were on this side of defending Envoy not that long ago. Too bad we couldn't be co-cheerleading captains at the same time. Fact. 2.5/6 became a reality. Not only did it become a reality, but it is effectively 1/6 now or Immediate Upgrade/6. However you want to phrase it. Funny how you state that you believed it to be true in that moment but no longer. Again, as demonstrated by my sentence above, it has only gotten better. Go out there and interview the Envoy new hires yourself. Every single one of them are hyped up about working for AA. Maybe not the rotor head military transitioners but all the pipeliners are bona fide believers.

    Go on back to that sorry campsite in the woods where you have joined Frick and Frack in sitting at the feet of the Yoda master himself BB. Toast your marshmallows while he tells stories of Eagle past and the failures of the flow to work. I'm sure you'll be entranced now that you've switched sides.

    Oh, it absolutely was true. 2.5/5.5 was a legitimate projection which is why I supported it. Time to flow now is 7 years and increasing for those hired today. The mass mainline retirement go into high gear starting now. The stuff we’ve seen the past 3-4 years is nothing compared to what is about to happen. I haven’t switched sides. I’ve told the truth, then and now. The fact that the truth doesn’t fit your sales pitch isn’t my fault.
    __________________________________________________ __

  19. #99
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    1,872
    Level
    99
    Points: 29,256, Level: 99
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloosky View Post
    At the point in time when the first pilot hired after DOS is offered a flow
    through opportunity, if AA is hiring pilots, the lesser of (a) 25% of all AA new
    hire training slots in that calendar year, or (b) five new hire training slots
    (increased by one for every 125 pilots above the base number of 480 on the
    Envoy master seniority list) times (“x”) the number of calendar months in that
    calendar year in which AA actually hired pilots, shall go to Envoy pilots.

    So basically, if our pilot group stays the current size or grows, the limiting factor will be (a) a total of 25% of the AA new hire slots for the entire year. If AA continues hiring 900-1,000, that averages out to 20/month.

    This ^^^^

    It drops to 25% of new hire slots. Flow time is creeping up already and is passed 7 years. Somebody hired today can expect a 9 year flow once the rate drops to the lesser (which will be the 25%....
    Last edited by Cujo665; 12-27-2018 at 04:24 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __

  20. #100
    Registered User Koojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Level
    16
    Points: 987, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/8
    Given: 0/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
    I probably still get better info from the union than you do....
    he definately created his screen name as a play on mine, which somebody hired after I left wouldn’t even think of doing. he’s a liar.

    700 flowing over 2 years is still less than 50%.... which is why they stopped advertising 1/2 of all AA pilots come from Envoy. Those are facts, prove me wrong.
    Actually I'm not a liar. Been here for under 4 years. Screen name highly recommended to me by a colleague. Don't know what your deal is dude but your inflated claims about your current job just reek of desperation.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •