Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You've proven your own self a liar Pinocchio. How about the flow implosion you've predicted for the 4th year in a row? Hasn't happened. Only increased. How about Envoy's demise you've been predicting for about 2 years now? Same. As of late, you've been predicting AA's demise as well. I literally guffawed when you started that one up.
    Without mounds of $$$ thrown at new-hires Mongo, Envoy would have imploded by now or at the very least be a fraction of itself. Problem is, at some point there will be no more cash that makes a difference. The street captain issue is an example of the well running dry. Tic-Toc...Tic-Toc... As for AA, you must be on the sauce again, as I've not predicted its demise as that once again is selective revisionist history. My post history will prove I DO question the future make-up and competitive viability of AA considering the hole they've dug for themselves with their product, labor and debt and that BK is a significant risk. In fact, I even reiterated that the AA "brand" is too iconic to simply disappear.

Speaking of brands disappearing, why are you still here ? You've flowed to AA, so why do you appoint yourself to a different and superior standard here then you demand of others ?

Isn't it also ironic that with your Mensa intelligence and your Military battle ribbons you became the same loser I did and had to flow to AA to get there or anywhere else ? Why with all those spectacular qualifications did you choose to pass up thousands of numbers of AA seniority by bypassing the flow if your ultimate goal was AA ? Doesn't sound to smart to me, Mongo. That sounds like something a gap-toothed mouth breather would do.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-30-2018 at 11:57 AM.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 209/18
    Given: 66/145

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    * Proven liar who won't take ownership and admit when he is wrong.

* Won't answer any hard straight forward questions, dodges and deflects at first opportunity

* Calls people out for not working here, but falls in the same boat.

I can add more, but we get the point. Everyone sees through him and it is really hilarious seeing him defend his stance how he thinks that people actually listen to him and take him seriously.
    Don't forget;

* Psychological disorder(s) that manifest themselves to include, Delusions (including Grandeur), Paranoia, Hostility and Aggression in addition to the previously mentioned Pathological Lying.

* Strong demonstrations of a substance abuse issue.

Thread Information