Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Increase in flow!!!!!

  1. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    206
    Level
    39
    Points: 3,809, Level: 39
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I get the feeling there's more to those stories than is circulating in public, but I can see your point. I, personally, don't believe that a fear of discipline from the company is really affecting the leadership, I just think management is incredibly stubborn and unwilling to react to market forces in our favor until absolutely forced to do so.

  2. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,827
    Level
    60
    Points: 7,991, Level: 60
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 208/16
    Given: 66/136

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by copycopy View Post
    I get the feeling there's more to those stories than is circulating in public, but I can see your point. I, personally, don't believe that a fear of discipline from the company is really affecting the leadership, I just think management is incredibly stubborn and unwilling to react to market forces in our favor until absolutely forced to do so.
    You have to admit that this Association leadership doesn't look much like a "union". Even among airline MEC's this is arguably the most impotent group in the history of organized airline labor. Their flaccid responses are many to a supposed contract that now has been sodomized to the point of virtual non-existence. They have abandoned any philosophy of pay protections and rights awarding new pilots who've never even flown for the airline higher pay over that of more senior, tenured pilots and all to assist management in pilot attraction. Likewise, they've bastardized the most sacred provision of the contract (seniority) to give new-hire pilots from University's cherished by management special bidding seniority over other theoretically more senior new-hire pilots and overall, tenured pilots with more seniority are summarily locked out of many opportunities to what should be rightful abilities to exercise that seniority like equipment and domicile awards that are instead roadblocked and let's not talk about the massive scheduling disregard and abuse all with little more then the most feeble efforts of recognition, let alone defense. How are those draconian sick provisions working out ?

    If you think what you are living is normal, you've been living it too long and have been brainwashed into a new reality. Those reps closer to flow are most concerned with expeditious ejection and have no plans to look back once the handle is pulled and they will be replaced with like minded "team players". Sorry, but you're not on that team..................at least not really. Dave Behncke would be flopping around in his crypt if he knew what was going on here.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-02-2018 at 01:36 PM.

  3. #23
    Registered User DolphinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    160
    Level
    27
    Points: 2,123, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/53
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    You have to admit that this Association leadership doesn't look much like a "union". Even among airline MEC's this is arguably the most impotent group in the history of organized airline labor. Their flaccid responses are many to a supposed contract that now has been sodomized to the point of virtual non-existence. They have abandoned any philosophy of pay protections and rights awarding new pilots who've never even flown for the airline higher pay over that of more senior, tenured pilots and all to assist management in pilot attraction. Likewise, they've bastardized the most sacred provision of the contract (seniority) to give new-hire pilots from University's cherished by management special bidding seniority over other theoretically more senior new-hire pilots and overall, tenured pilots with more seniority are summarily locked out of many opportunities to what should be rightful abilities to exercise that seniority like equipment and domicile awards that are instead roadblocked and let's not talk about the massive scheduling disregard and abuse all with little more then the most feeble efforts of recognition, let alone defense. How are those draconian sick provisions working out ?

    If you think what you are living is normal, you've been living it too long and have been brainwashed into a new reality. Those reps closer to flow are most concerned with expeditious ejection and have no plans to look back once the handle is pulled and they will be replaced with like minded "team players". Sorry, but you're not on that team..................at least not really. Dave Behncke would be flopping around in his crypt if he knew what was going on here.
    The only thing bastardized here is your continuous parroting of the same bullish!t. Exactly the same lines as posts from 2 or 3 years ago. How’s retirement going? Enjoying your assisted living apartment?

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,827
    Level
    60
    Points: 7,991, Level: 60
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 208/16
    Given: 66/136

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    The only thing bastardized here is your continuous parroting of the same bullish!t. Exactly the same lines as posts from 2 or 3 years ago. How’s retirement going? Enjoying your assisted living apartment?
    Please offer specifics to refute my opinion of the situation for Envoy pilots and its irrelevance to the subject. Childish personal attacks and insults in this case are indicative of someone bankrupt of valid rebuttal and running to the only emotional safe haven remaining to avoid admitting the obvious.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 01-02-2018 at 04:04 PM.

  5. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    311
    Level
    50
    Points: 6,058, Level: 50
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 6/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsFan View Post
    The only thing bastardized here is your continuous parroting of the same bullish!t. Exactly the same lines as posts from 2 or 3 years ago. How’s retirement going? Enjoying your assisted living apartment?
    You and your buddies continue to do nothing but trumpet the company line here and bash anyone who doesn’t share your enthusiasm for the almighty holy grail that you tout the flow to be.
    Your childish attacks and refusal to acknowledge that there are serious QOL issues here, and that we lag behind most in this segment of the industry on many levels are nothing but entertainment to anyone with half a brain that reads this forum.

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    25
    Level
    41
    Points: 4,184, Level: 41
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    You and your buddies continue to do nothing but trumpet the company line here and bash anyone who doesn’t share your enthusiasm for the almighty holy grail that you tout the flow to be.
    Your childish attacks and refusal to acknowledge that there are serious QOL issues here, and that we lag behind most in this segment of the industry on many levels are nothing but entertainment to anyone with half a brain that reads this forum.
    Agreed! At this point though, I enjoy reading the bs these idiots (or idiot since I think it's the same person) have to say. I literally laugh out load reading the crap they post.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •