Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 197/8
    Given: 0/42

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    I would LOVE to know what slapping around you are talking about. If your thinking itís the company, I canít help but laugh. Do tell! Oh wait. You canít. If you do itís all made up.
    ....says managements teacup Chihuahua who is as detached from the tribulations of the Envoy line pilot as possible.

Youíve been fetching too many bones from that cube of yours.

Level
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

I would LOVE to know what slapping around you are talking about. If your thinking itís the company, I canít help but laugh. Do tell! Oh wait. You canít. If you do itís all made up.
    Oh...then please tell me why the company threw a temper tantrum worse then my 2 year old when the MEC took the reserve LOA off the table and pulled all negotiations from the table?

The company had a few counter offers including one with the school house instructors in process but had to act like a 2 year old when their feelings got hurt and realized how behind industry standards they were when Endeavor one up them.

Some of their counter offers had nothing to do with the reserve LOA but since they got butt hurt them had to punish all pilots.

Please tell me how this is conducive to a pleasant working relationship that we all should be praising as you think we should?
    Envoy has an AVERAGE flow, but a very hostile, unpleasant work environment with regards to management. Plus one of the worse QOL of any regional out there. Once management realizes this and has the desire to change then will envoy be one of the best places to work. Right now it is only an ABOVE AVERAGE regional at best.

Level
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/109
    Given: 0/3

Ignore User

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    Oh...then please tell me why the company threw a temper tantrum worse then my 2 year old when the MEC took the reserve LOA off the table and pulled all negotiations from the table?

The company had a few counter offers including one with the school house instructors in process but had to act like a 2 year old when their feelings got hurt and realized how behind industry standards they were when Endeavor one up them.

Some of their counter offers had nothing to do with the reserve LOA but since they got butt hurt them had to punish all pilots.

Please tell me how this is conducive to a pleasant working relationship that we all should be praising as you think we should?
    Envoy has an AVERAGE flow, but a very hostile, unpleasant work environment with regards to management. Plus one of the worse QOL of any regional out there. Once management realizes this and has the desire to change then will envoy be one of the best places to work. Right now it is only an ABOVE AVERAGE regional at best.
    You seem to be like most of the blowhards on this forum with strong opinions in one direction only without the capability for reasoning through factual information and coming to a logical conclusion. I have been in two union positions previously and let me tell you from that side, the companyís offer was generous. The temper tantrum was thrown by your union.

Level
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/1

Ignore User

You seem to be like most of the blowhards on this forum with strong opinions in one direction only without the capability for reasoning through factual information and coming to a logical conclusion. I have been in two union positions previously and let me tell you from that side, the companyís offer was generous. The temper tantrum was thrown by your union.
    Troll.

Level
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If true, a reminder to all that there are some who used ALPA as a stepping stone to positions to better throw his fellow line pilots under the bus, to wit, his back-breaking efforts here at anti-Envoy pilot propaganda and deliberate misrepresentation of reality. The idea you can lecture any other soul on this rock about "reasoning through factual information" is laughable.

Arf, arf little doggie.....................go fetch, roll over and beg for your masters enjoyment.

Level
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 5/1

Ignore User

Cuj, many that post here may seem to have only bad things to say when in reality they do have positive opinions about some aspects of working here. What you don't seem to grasp is the fact that you have NEVER acknowledged the bad stuff that is here.
    The fact that you refuse to admit that there are many minor gives that management could offer To improve morale as well as QOL speaks volumes to your credibility. For you to come here and blatantly lie about management/labor relations is lucking faughable.

Level
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Wrong again as always.....our union grew some balls and listened to the pilot group about how short the reserve LOA came to comparing to what other regionals have and are working on at the current time. The company like always is full of incompetent managers that don't know how to run an efficient airline. They only know how to be reactive instead of proactive.

Just look at the training center and see how mess up that place is. They are so behind with training that they have to offer old farts (retired pilots who some haven't even flown a plane in 10 years) 20k signing bonus to sign on to teach because they can't find enough people willing to teach. You think a capable management team could predict staffing levels in advance to avoid such a fiasco.

I wouldn't brag about your two union positions if I were you, from what I hear you didn't contribute much to your fellow pilots just like you are doing now. I guess you found your niche......fitting right in with the rest of the incompetent, brain dead management team that can't see the value in running an industry leading regional with leading QOL, and happy employees.

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Yea, if heís a troll and hanging on this long, heís pathetic. If he really believes what he types, heís pathetic. So in summary...

Newbie Member
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Can everyone just stop responding to DACUJ? Clearly a troll. Responding to him ruins any chance of any information coming through here because everyone gets caught up trying to prove he is wrong. He's a TROLL IGNORE HIM!

Level
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 42/18
    Given: 45/4

Ignore User

In the meantime, while y'all were bickering, a new seniority list was published and guess what? Flow dates were pushed back! I went from October 18 to December 18 to now January 19 all since September. How's that for Industry leading flow?

Level
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 5/1

Ignore User

5 years becomes six becomes seven....
    Next thing you know, you've been "institutionalized".
    All because you got lazy and counted on the flow.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    In the meantime, while y'all were bickering, a new seniority list was published and guess what? Flow dates were pushed back! I went from October 18 to December 18 to now January 19 all since September. How's that for Industry leading flow?
    If anything, it IS an example of reasoning through factual information and coming to a logical conclusion which is that youíre being scammed.

Level
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 56/0
    Given: 6/5

Ignore User

I can not wait to hear his positive spin on that.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

Ignore User

Whoever wrote this is not the same person who drinks top shelf liquors on a daily basis. Clearly multiple people signing into this account. You articulated, didnít capitalize every other word, and didnít personally attack someone. That or Iíve been watching too much Mindhunters on netflix.

Level
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

The temper tantrum was thrown by your union.
    ďYourĒ union? I thought you were attempting to pass yourself off as a line pilot? ďYourĒ union sounds an awful lot like someone from the outside looking in.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvisual View Post
    Whoever wrote this is not the same person who drinks top shelf liquors on a daily basis. Clearly multiple people signing into this account. You articulated, didnít capitalize every other word, and didnít personally attack someone. That or Iíve been watching too much Mindhunters on netflix.
    IMO, very perceptive.

I've stated before my intuition about the little things in these "identities" indicating more then 1 person. It could be just a simple undiagnosed MPD situation by someone self-medicating with alcohol, but quite possibly IMO, it is part of a more developed strategy conceived by several individuals of influencing others in the hope of managing their expectations which includes subterfuge, facades, deflection, attack and misrepresentation. Such a situation is now becoming common in communication in politics and would be thought as especially useful by those with an anti-labor agenda. Sadly, pilots are especially easy to be psychologically manipulated precisely because they are prone to more rigid thought processes making them better pilots (most are conservative in social and political beliefs), but which are more easily identified and thus manipulated. Pilots (or those with such aptitude) do some things very well, but are more predictable in what gets their attention and thus what can distract or even control them. These realities are not lost to Corporations who have the undesirable albatross of organized labor around their necks and so adopt (and adapt) to strategies to better dilute and thus control these labor groups via direct influence past the group to the individual.

All one has to do for validation of that belief at Envoy is look at what has become of Envoy ALPA, which for decades has always been well controlled, but as of late has plummeted into abject impotency from a labor representational standpoint. Pilots traditionally do only a fraction of the due diligence in planning their careers as they do in planning their flights and thus have for years at Envoy (or its predecessor American Eagle) flocked here for various promises of flow to AA that have proven far more marginal then advertised. Not surprisingly, after X period of time (which varies from pilot to pilot), most finally see the light at some later point and that is what leads to the negativity one sees and hears constantly here. Broken promises have been the hallmark of the Eagle-AA experience and has anything really changed ? It's too bad AAG might think this desirable as in reality, they lose too as all it does is cultivate the negative culture that is so prevalent both at AA and its regionals. While many other carriers (and companies) do run along a similar line of thought, virtually none of them seem take it to the level as seen in this environment and it shows. Ultimately, it's a philosophy where everyone loses and the least dysfunctional Corporations usually exhibit little if any of such philosophies, strategies or attitudes. They also are the ones usually producing the superior product or service.

Just my .02.........
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-28-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Basil View Post
    ďYourĒ union? I thought you were attempting to pass yourself off as a line pilot? ďYourĒ union sounds an awful lot like someone from the outside looking in.
    Whoops.................another little slip that reveals far more then intended ?

IMO, all pilots here should look a little deeper at these characters and be willing to think outside the box.

Company
    o boy
    Job
    Buttonpusherknobtwisterlevermover
    Level
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesVeteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/0
    Given: 68/5

Ignore User

:::BREAKING NEWS:::

Just saw on the TV's walking around DFW Terminal!

Breaking News!.jpg

Level
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/109
    Given: 0/3

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Basil View Post
    Let me be clear. I am in the union and in good standing. My last service was several years ago. Think bankruptcy TA. Itís still my union, Iím just in a unique position. I think of myself as a liaison between management and pilots. Iíve trumpeted the good things here over and over and will continue to do so. For the record, I consider it a bad move to walk away from the latest LOA.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

Ignore User

Let me be clear. I am in the union and in good standing. My last service was several years ago. Think bankruptcy TA. Itís still my union, Iím just in a unique position. I think of myself as a liaison between management and pilots. Iíve trumpeted the good things here over and over and will continue to do so. For the record, I consider it a bad move to walk away from the latest LOA.
    If you were a part of the bk ta everyone looks down upon you for that and the concessionairy ta that followed. That being said your opinion about walking away being a bad idea just solidified that it was a good idea to walk away. The worst times at Eagle weíre because of those two taís and every line pilot that gutted their way through those years would agree.

Thread Information