DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 126/35
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Street Captains is a reality...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    5 so far.
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Company
    Envoy
    Base
    ORD DFW
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    CRJ
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ignore User

Huh???

Level
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

Ignore User

A sphincter says what.

Level
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/109
    Given: 0/3

Ignore User

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOtPilot View Post
    5 so far.
    Just ignore nootpilot. He's as dumb as ardvark if not more so. Definitely no truth to what he just posted.

Level
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 197/8
    Given: 0/42

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by DilsonWic View Post
    A sphincter says what.
    It has just blasted its noxious odor above.

Level
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0

Ignore User

There shouldn't be street captains. There can be new hires hired as FOs that can be forced into the upgrade (displaced) but they can't enter captain upgrade training until after the vacancies and proffers to displace enter training on their respective equipment (unless, I suppose, the company decides to give CA back pay to all of the other upgrades... I suppose that is plausible).

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by copycopy View Post
    There shouldn't be street captains. There can be new hires hired as FOs that can be forced into the upgrade (displaced) but they can't enter captain upgrade training until after the vacancies and proffers to displace enter training on their respective equipment (unless, I suppose, the company decides to give CA back pay to all of the other upgrades... I suppose that is plausible).
    The fact they have been forced into putting new-hires into the left seat is what should be of concern. Not just a safety concern, but what it says about where the regional industry REALLY is, not what grifters want you to think.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    The fact they have been forced into putting new-hires into the left seat is what should be of concern. Not just a safety concern, but what it says about where the regional industry REALLY is, not what grifters want you to think.
    What is it about growth that you don't get? What you mention above is growing pains. New hire classes that are breaking all records, 14 brand new 175's, 140's coming back permanently, 145's returning from TSA and XJT. All that stuff is great which is what we are going for. The biggest and baddest of all the wholly owneds. Think 3000+ strong pilot group, more Captains, more flow. Yep, got you figured out all right. According to you, EVERYTHING Envoy does is bad. Everything.

Level
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 548/34
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

what a FH you really are. When you look in the mirror what you see is the only dumb azz here.
    Sir, can I have another.

Level
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Think 3000+ strong pilot group, more Captains, more flow. Yep, got you figured out all right. According to you, EVERYTHING Envoy does is bad. Everything.
    MORE FLOW.....?

Is there something you want to tell us? As far as we know we are at a SLOW METERED TRICKLE OF A FLOW AT THE MOMENT.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

What is it about growth that you don't get? What you mention above is growing pains. New hire classes that are breaking all records, 14 brand new 175's, 140's coming back permanently, 145's returning from TSA and XJT. All that stuff is great which is what we are going for. The biggest and baddest of all the wholly owneds. Think 3000+ strong pilot group, more Captains, more flow. Yep, got you figured out all right. According to you, EVERYTHING Envoy does is bad. Everything.
    I’ve said or implied nothing of that at all. Not everything Envoy does or is bad. But, the fact they have to hire pilots off the street into leadership Captains positions says EVERYTHING about the realities of the future challenges Envoy faces as that ability will fall before their ability to fill F/O situations. Obviously, you are in deep denial and your drunken babbling of irrational rationalizations doesn’t change reality. Those future challenges are exactly the trigger that will likely force AAG and thus Envoy management into untenable situations regarding their regional pilot staffing and consequently the viability of even a steady flow even at minimal possible rate.

Might I suggest you recognize your cranialrectumitis before it becomes terminal ?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0

Ignore User

The company is not going to flow more than the metered minimum regardless of how many pilots are on property. Also, the company had 3000+ pilots when I started here. Management could have retained those pilots but instead chose to threaten and abuse the pilot group which lead to a mass exodus. I hope you are aware of this history and the irony of touting the possibility of a pilot group with 3000 pilots.

Forcing pilots to upgrade is not good. Forcing someone into a safety critical position for which they do not believe themselves to be ready for is not good. There are lots of good things here,

I REPEAT (for you, Dacuj)

There ARE lots of good things here, but management needs to start addressing the negative aspects of life at envoy if they want to be competitive in the future. Management will need to do something they're unfamiliar with, proactive investment in their labor groups in order to prepare for the lack of younger pilots entering training. Envoy can't simply rely on flow through in order to entice new hires, as the number of mandatory retirements at the majors dictates that getting hired through the front door is more likely to happen before a flow date, which for a new hire today is somewhere between 7 and 8 years, from what I can tell.

I wouldn't dissuade anybody from coming to envoy, but I would tell them to evaluate the actual value of the flow through when looking at various options in the industry. The flow holds much more value for those of us who are here and have been for a while than for someone who is hired today.

Level
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 32/3
    Given: 9/60

Ignore User

Absolutely zero more flow. More growth=more pilots needed to staff Envoy=less flow to AA. Growth does absolutely no good for this pilot group. Growth just keeps the current strain on staffing going. And as long as the strain on staffing continues, as will continue an excuse to meter the flow, deny PVDs, deny RSV swaps, deny POs, etc....But hey, if you promise us that Envoy will start to flow more than the metered amount with all of this growth, then please tell us how this plays out.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by schmuck View Post
    Absolutely zero more flow. More growth=more pilots needed to staff Envoy=less flow to AA. Growth does absolutely no good for this pilot group. Growth just keeps the current strain on staffing going. And as long as the strain on staffing continues, as will continue an excuse to meter the flow, deny PVDs, deny RSV swaps, deny POs, etc....But hey, if you promise us that Envoy will start to flow more than the metered amount with all of this growth, then please tell us how this plays out.
    Ric will never flow more than meter...

And Dacuj is smoking crack if he thinks otherwise.

Level
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 56/0
    Given: 6/5

Ignore User

AA’s training is backed up and has stopped hiring so I do not know you can say anything but the flow is slowing.

Hey Dacuj, most of are not anti AE even beagleboy. We just want pilots to know the truth about schedules, QOF and the important things at AE. Not just you will flow in X years. But you and those in mgmnt only focus on flow.

Company
    Violin on the Envoy-tanic
    Level
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 1/2

Ignore User

What you mention above is growing pains.
    LOL. I guess that means we skipped directly from “shrinking pains” to “growing pains” then with nothing in between. 😂😂😂

Level
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

Ignore User

It’s similar to the monthly pains.

The pain to all of this is, if they’d fix a few things around here there’d be no pains for anyone. And I bet they’d still be able to grow.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by DilsonWic View Post
    It’s similar to the monthly pains.

The pain to all of this is, if they’d fix a few things around here there’d be no pains for anyone. And I bet they’d still be able to grow.
    That's the head slapping thing about everything that's going on here. It's not wartime anymore, mgmt needs to realize that.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Jersdawg View Post
    That's the head slapping thing about everything that's going on here. It's not wartime anymore, mgmt needs to realize that.
    I would LOVE to know what slapping around you are talking about. If your thinking it’s the company, I can’t help but laugh. Do tell! Oh wait. You can’t. If you do it’s all made up.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/1

Ignore User

I would LOVE to know what slapping around you are talking about. If your thinking it’s the company, I can’t help but laugh. Do tell! Oh wait. You can’t. If you do it’s all made up.
    Troll.

Thread Information