Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 42/18
    Given: 45/4

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboprop View Post
    I will never wear TwinHill shirts. So someone can get a pen.
    So you're saying you're knowingly violating FM1?

Level
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/1
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    And not approved. You can get written up for wearing not approved uniform peices. A few Pilots have already been written up for not wearing TwinHill shirts.
    Even for ORD this seems a little over the top, this sounds like hearsay to me. I'm ORD based as well and haven't heard this. Are these firsthand stories or is this just a buddy saying my buddy got written up?

Level
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Jersdawg View Post
    Even for ORD this seems a little over the top, this sounds like hearsay to me. I'm ORD based as well and haven't heard this. Are these firsthand stories or is this just a buddy saying my buddy got written up?
    I was in the CPO picking up checklists and overheard CW disciplining a pilot for being out of Uniform compliance. Apparently Denise had written him up or told him multiple times he was out of compliance yet he was still wearing his non TwinHill shirt. Funny enough Denise was wearing her non AA landyard abd the pilot mentioned that and CW said "FM1 rules don't apply to people in this office."

Level
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 197/8
    Given: 0/42

Ignore User

I was in the CPO picking up checklists and overheard CW disciplining a pilot for being out of Uniform compliance. Apparently Denise had written him up or told him multiple times he was out of compliance yet he was still wearing his non TwinHill shirt. Funny enough Denise was wearing her non AA landyard abd the pilot mentioned that and CW said "FM1 rules don't apply to people in this office."
    Sad..........but not surprising. If ACMís are being micromanaged and scrutinized to that level at Envoy now, it must truly be a miserable existence there. My condolences. Itís odd no one has reported uniform-related health issues with the Twin Kill product as is apparently rampant at AA, so much so a new uniform vendor has been selected for free replacement and wearing of the old uniform is approved until the replacements are obtained. I can only wonder if that is due to an atmosphere of fear there ? I can understand down jackets and black sneakers, etc. being frowned upon, but discipline for one virtually identical white shirt over another ?

Jesus, have things really gone down hill.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-14-2017 at 09:37 AM.

Level
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Sad..........but not surprising. If ACMís are being micromanaged and scrutinized to that level at Envoy now, it must truly be a miserable existence there. My condolences. Itís odd no one has reported uniform-related health issues with the Twin Kill product as is apparently rampant at AA, so much so a new uniform vendor has been selected for free replacement and wearing of the old uniform is approved until the replacements are obtained. I can only wonder if that is due to an atmosphere of fear there ? I can understand down jackets and black sneakers, etc. being frowned upon, but discipline for one virtually identical white shirt over another ?

Jesus, have things really gone down hill.
    Applies to us as well. Any health issues, you get a new uniform from another vendor.

Level
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 197/8
    Given: 0/42

Ignore User

Applies to us as well. Any health issues, you get a new uniform from another vendor.
    Great, but if that's the case, that being essentially a transition period due to a botched uniform program, one has to ask why pilots are being targeted over essentially identical shirts ?

To me that's a glaring example of the atmosphere at Envoy and IMO it's not one to be proud of.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/11
    Given: 3/0

Ignore User

I have found Chris to be fair and a straight shooter. I'll bet this disciplinary case was well-deserved.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/18
    Given: 0/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Shemp View Post
    I have found Chris to be fair and a straight shooter. I'll bet this disciplinary case was well-deserved.
    This is incorrect. Nothing fair going on in ord.

Thread Information