Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Envoy Christmas

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    55
    Level
    28
    Points: 2,281, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    Envoy Christmas


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Found this on APC. Sad, but it's the truth:



    ‘‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through envoy, not a creature was stirring, not even Dacuj.


    The stockings were all hung in the crew room with care, in the hopes that the Patron Saint of Flow would soon be there.

    The standby pilots were snoozing in airport recliners while the execs and recruiters were at Christmas parties complaining about pilot whiners.

    Out on the ramp there arose such a clatter, the standbys all ran out to see what was the matter. A belt loader had crashed into a plane. The standbys all looked at each other and knew they were going to be blamed.

    They take their lumps and keep waiting for the flow, only to see they have further and further to go. Less and less pilots and more airplanes, keeps the flow away and everything the same.

    Flustered and frustrated they question one who made it through, only to find out more bad news. He says keep waiting and waiting and maybe you’ll get set free, only you find out there’s no such thing.

    If you finally do make it, don’t get too coy, really over here it’s just one big envoy.

  2. #2
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,108
    Level
    94
    Points: 23,866, Level: 94
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent PosterActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 544/34
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Now you've done it, the fish and his multiple personalities are coming for you.

  3. #3
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    347
    Level
    47
    Points: 5,430, Level: 47
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/105
    Given: 0/3

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    What a dipstick. Oh wow, it can cut and paste. SMH.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,372
    Level
    52
    Points: 6,454, Level: 52
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 196/8
    Given: 0/42

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Now you've done it, the fish and his multiple personalities are coming for you.
    You called it. It took longer then I thought, but really......................is there any surprise ? Similar to the fable of the Scorpion and the Frog, it's in his nature as he knows no other way to exist.

  5. #5
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    347
    Level
    47
    Points: 5,430, Level: 47
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/105
    Given: 0/3

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    You called it. It took longer then I thought, but really......................is there any surprise ? Similar to the fable of the Scorpion and the Frog, it's in his nature as he knows no other way to exist.
    What a surprise. You know, more blather from a soulless, prehistoric animal such as yourself. By the way, maybe you didn’t hear the news. We’re getting 10 additional 175s.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    Eagle
    Base
    ORD
    A/C Flown
    Jungle Jet
    Posts
    440
    Level
    66
    Points: 10,027, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 39/4
    Given: 5/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    What a surprise. You know, more blather from a soulless, prehistoric animal such as yourself. By the way, maybe you didn’t hear the news. We’re getting 10 additional 175s And we’re metering the flow the maximum amount we can
    Trolling the troll. Love it.

    BTW I fixed it for you
    .

  7. #7
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    347
    Level
    47
    Points: 5,430, Level: 47
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/105
    Given: 0/3

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdflyer View Post
    Trolling the troll. Love it.

    BTW I fixed it for you
    .
    You guys ONLY focus on what you perceive to be negative. What about all the things positive here? Why don’t you ever address one single positive thing?

    145s/140s coming back
    14 total additional 175s
    LGA opening
    MIA opening
    Flow operating at normal rate

    Those are just a few of the major really great things happening here, not to mention many other smaller less noticeable good things. Are you a 10% hater? Is that it? It’s all I can figure.

  8. #8
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    347
    Level
    47
    Points: 5,430, Level: 47
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/105
    Given: 0/3

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    By the way Beagle, great Christmas story. Not quite a literary masterpiece but you get an A for effort.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,372
    Level
    52
    Points: 6,454, Level: 52
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 196/8
    Given: 0/42

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You guys ONLY focus on what you perceive to be negative. What about all the things positive here? Why don’t you ever address one single positive thing?

    145s/140s coming back
    14 total additional 175s
    LGA opening
    MIA opening
    Flow operating at normal rate

    Those are just a few of the major really great things happening here, not to mention many other smaller less noticeable good things. Are you a 10% hater? Is that it? It’s all I can figure.
    The first four aren’t bad things in and of themselves, they just won’t have a huge impact on many (too many) pilots. In reality, those first four are really two. The first being the 140/145’s arriving and being used to service LGA/MIA. Not a huge number of jets, but many pilots can’t make use of these additional options due to management strangling pilots flexibility in bidding them and/or the domiciles. The second (E175) only benefitting mostly new-hires (and pipeline) for F/O’s and those senior and mostly career Envoy for the left seat. That’s good for them indeed as it’s a nicer airplane, but all the extra revenue doesn’t go to these deserving pilots, but to executives, BOD and shareholders.

    As for the flow, it’s not at “normal rate”, UNLESS one considers minimum possible rate “normal”, which we all know you do Mr. Spinmeister. Nice sales pitch though, but still nothing more then packaged bull****.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,372
    Level
    52
    Points: 6,454, Level: 52
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 196/8
    Given: 0/42

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    By the way Beagle, great Christmas story. Not quite a literary masterpiece but you get an A for effort.
    Just as I told you on the other thread, not me, but with your head soaked in booze half the time, it’s understandable your SA is poor. As such, we’re all happy you fly that desk, so keep up the sloppy work !

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    141
    Level
    41
    Points: 4,348, Level: 41
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 5/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Staffing is STILL an issue as are QOL, and a few other negatives that you and your tribe will never acknowledge.
    The things you mention as positives are only such if the people that run this airline choose to do so by addressing some of the short comings rather than ignoring them and hoping they'll go away, or just kicking the can down the road.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    73
    Level
    10
    Points: 518, Level: 10
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    How about the fact that more than your “10%” haters gave a big middle finger to the AWESOME RSV LOA.

  13. #13
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,108
    Level
    94
    Points: 23,866, Level: 94
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent PosterActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 544/34
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Where's the money, I don't mean bonus **** for new, hires, where my money

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    75
    Level
    39
    Points: 3,837, Level: 39
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You guys ONLY focus on what you perceive to be negative. What about all the things positive here? Why don’t you ever address one single positive thing?
    Why don't you ever address our negative QOL issues that DO EXIST here at envoy?

  15. #15
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    347
    Level
    47
    Points: 5,430, Level: 47
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/105
    Given: 0/3

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Just as I told you on the other thread, not me, but with your head soaked in booze half the time, it’s understandable your SA is poor. As such, we’re all happy you fly that desk, so keep up the sloppy work !
    Why do you make evertjing about me! Your the one who comes here and bashed every single.day. Just because I emjoy specialty and high end liquors does NoT make me some boozer like you are trying your best to make me seem like. F$&@ing $(;wipe

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,372
    Level
    52
    Points: 6,454, Level: 52
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 196/8
    Given: 0/42

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Why do you make evertjing about me! Your the one who comes here and bashed every single.day. Just because I emjoy specialty and high end liquors does NoT make me some boozer like you are trying your best to make me seem like. F$&@ing $(;wipe
    LOFL ! You’ve started threads about me for the purpose of specifically attacking me and then say I make everything about you ? Your last statement of profanity indicates to me your rage is boiling and your inhiibitions are gone which likely means............yup, you’re bagged again.

    Your choice of alcohol isn’t the problem, your behavior under its influence is. Bottoms up my little drunkard and have the Tylenol ready in the morning.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 11-11-2017 at 09:43 AM.

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    311
    Level
    40
    Points: 3,986, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/1
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Tylenol is processed through the liver...it can actually harm your liver more while treating a hangover. Ibuprofen (Advil) is safe. Just a friendly PSA for anyone who over indulged on their Friday evening...

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    121
    Level
    40
    Points: 4,049, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11/2
    Given: 1/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersdawg View Post
    Tylenol is processed through the liver...it can actually harm your liver more while treating a hangover. Ibuprofen (Advil) is safe. Just a friendly PSA for anyone who over indulged on their Friday evening...
    Wish I knew that in college...
    But back then a hang over required a LOT of drinking and usually was gone around noon. Nowadays...

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,372
    Level
    52
    Points: 6,454, Level: 52
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 196/8
    Given: 0/42

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersdawg View Post
    Tylenol is processed through the liver...it can actually harm your liver more while treating a hangover. Ibuprofen (Advil) is safe. Just a friendly PSA for anyone who over indulged on their Friday evening...
    Good point for the innocent here, although Ibuprofen can affect the liver negatively (inflammation) especially in a liver already under stress from things like frequent, excessive alcohol consumption. As for the drunkard, I was considering suggesting something far more nosier (and quite messy) to solve that pounding in his diseased cantaloupe, but decided on a suggestion of something less hazardous to those around him.

  20. #20
    Registered User DolphinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    82
    Level
    16
    Points: 993, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 96.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/30
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Good point for the innocent here, although Ibuprofen can affect the liver negatively (inflammation) especially in a liver already under stress from things like frequent, excessive alcohol consumption. As for the drunkard, I was considering suggesting something far more nosier (and quite messy) to solve that pounding in his diseased cantaloupe, but decided on a suggestion of something less hazardous to those around him.
    Youre pathetic.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •