Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dacju sure is missing from these forums today.....wonder why?

Level
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent PosterActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 542/34
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Putting his paper work in for endeavor

Level
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 30/3
    Given: 9/56

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Putting his paper work in for endeavor
    Nah...he'd actually have to get out from behind a desk.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/101
    Given: 0/3

Ignore User

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    Dacju sure is missing from these forums today.....wonder why?
    I'm not missing. Just busy. Some of us work every day you know and don't have oodles of time to lurk about these forums posting garbage.

The Endeavor TA, while it sounds good, lacks so many fundamentals it's not even funny. Let me tell you the biggest one. They don't have flow.
    You have to interview for your position over at Delta. So, the Endeavor TA doesn't hold a candle to anything we've got here because we have
    a TRUE flow.

Level
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Gawd you are a such a idiot! You would sell your children for flow. Everyone loves flow! My old lady loves flow, your boyfriend loves flow, all of us at Envoy loves flow!!!!! The Endeavor TA is far better than ours in terms of QOL, which we don't have. Yes flow, I know I get it but remember we don't have many guys leaving the rest of the year. In the mean time we cant have this **** continue. But you don't understand the **** im talking about because you don't fly the line. You think Im just complaining. Fix the QOL while we have flow and we will finally be able to pick and choose who we hire again.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 42/18
    Given: 45/4

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    I'm not missing. Just busy. Some of us work every day you know and don't have oodles of time to lurk about these forums posting garbage.

The Endeavor TA, while it sounds good, lacks so many fundamentals it's not even funny. Let me tell you the biggest one. They don't have flow.
    You have to interview for your position over at Delta. So, the Endeavor TA doesn't hold a candle to anything we've got here because we have
    a TRUE flow.
    After listening to the few teleconferences with the union, the company is violating the flow and it sounds like pilots are pissed. It almost sounds like they'd rather have improved QOL over flow since the company violates everything anyway. The union got their ass chewed out for the crappy LOA. Sounds like the NC will be recalled.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Look flow is great even at 25 per month BUT it is,still minimum 5 years to flow. Dacuj point is you don't need pay increases or QOL correction or better schedules because you have flow so suffer for minimum 5 years at envoy.
    Live the shi t life for 5 years, be underpaid for 5 years, deal with who t schedules for minimum 5 years, etc etc.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

a TRUE flow.
    Nothing matters at all to Dacuj when you have flow. The EDV TA lacks SO MANY fundamentals??? You brush aside staggering, industry leading pay that leaves us in the dust, enhancements to QOL such as LCR, an awesome commuter policy with positive space travel, getting a 3rd week of vacation 3 years sooner than us, language for good hotel locations on long overnights, etc...Yep, boy that sure is lacking. Oh...but they're missing out on flow. Just more of the Dacuj and Fin show where nothing is wrong at Envoy and we have nothing to complain about as long as we have flow.

Speaking of your fabulous flow, remember back in the summer when we got through with the 824 and transitioned to the PP group. The company SELECTED a handful more than 25 to go into the pool and you got so excited and started proclaiming "the company is going above and beyond!! They're only required to flow 25. Wow this flow is great! What do all of you haters have to say now?" And guess what, they still haven't sent one body past the metered amount in the PP group. And after asking you countless times how you still come up with a 5 year flow for new hires today, even though we're long past that kind of projection, you say "have you ever heard of true up?" No true up exists for PPs.

And to perfectly illustrate how asinine your excitement for "selecting" more than 25 and to totally debunk your "true up" myth for PPs, our flow is stopping for a month and a half. Not a single Envoy pilot is heading to AA for a month an a half. Two and a half months when you include the standard time off in December for AA's training center. The company is benefiting by not having to send anybody for all of that time. And they have a perfectly good opportunity to show some good faith in November via a "true up" that you speak of and make up for the slow down by not metering. There will be 88 new hires in November at AA. We could send 44. We'd still be behind after the losing out on 1.5 months of flow, but that'd help. But no, we're sending a pathetic 25 bodies. But keep banging that flow drum ol' boy.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Look flow is great even at 25 per month BUT it is,still minimum 5 years to flow. Dacuj point is you don't need pay increases or QOL correction or better schedules because you have flow so suffer for minimum 5 years at envoy.
    Live the shi t life for 5 years, be underpaid for 5 years, deal with who t schedules for minimum 5 years, etc etc.
    There are a small group of our seniority list hired last year that will see a 5 year flow. The flow projections for a new hire starting today is already over 8 years. And rising each month that we hire more than we flow per month.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    After listening to the few teleconferences with the union, the company is violating the flow and it sounds like pilots are pissed. It almost sounds like they'd rather have improved QOL over flow since the company violates everything anyway. The union got their ass chewed out for the crappy LOA. Sounds like the NC will be recalled.
    I think that while there's plenty of reason to be upset (to put it mildly) with the overall state of QOL over the past several years, a lot of the anger last night was exacerbated by the bomb Endeavor just dropped on the industry. When looking at this reserve LOA before the Endeavor TA vs looking at it after seeing their new TA is a pretty significant difference. The company is going to have to make some changes now, our current pay and work rules simply aren't going to cut it.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/2
    Given: 1/1

Ignore User

All this talk of EDV and ENY I am really starting to get why ATC always screws up our call signs. I think on their strips they are ENV and we are ENY

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0

Ignore User

Show me the money!

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by snippercr View Post
    All this talk of EDV and ENY I am really starting to get why ATC always screws up our call signs. I think on their strips they are ENV and we are ENY
    Close. It's EDV and ENY on the strips.

Level
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I’ll take a 30 dollar an hour increase in pay and 401k bump. Sounds nice. With that much money I could buy my own slurped machine.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/101
    Given: 0/3

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by schmuck View Post
    Nothing matters at all to Dacuj when you have flow. The EDV TA lacks SO MANY fundamentals??? You brush aside staggering, industry leading pay that leaves us in the dust, enhancements to QOL such as LCR, an awesome commuter policy with positive space travel, getting a 3rd week of vacation 3 years sooner than us, language for good hotel locations on long overnights, etc...Yep, boy that sure is lacking. Oh...but they're missing out on flow. Just more of the Dacuj and Fin show where nothing is wrong at Envoy and we have nothing to complain about as long as we have flow.

Speaking of your fabulous flow, remember back in the summer when we got through with the 824 and transitioned to the PP group. The company SELECTED a handful more than 25 to go into the pool and you got so excited and started proclaiming "the company is going above and beyond!! They're only required to flow 25. Wow this flow is great! What do all of you haters have to say now?" And guess what, they still haven't sent one body past the metered amount in the PP group. And after asking you countless times how you still come up with a 5 year flow for new hires today, even though we're long past that kind of projection, you say "have you ever heard of true up?" No true up exists for PPs.

And to perfectly illustrate how asinine your excitement for "selecting" more than 25 and to totally debunk your "true up" myth for PPs, our flow is stopping for a month and a half. Not a single Envoy pilot is heading to AA for a month an a half. Two and a half months when you include the standard time off in December for AA's training center. The company is benefiting by not having to send anybody for all of that time. And they have a perfectly good opportunity to show some good faith in November via a "true up" that you speak of and make up for the slow down by not metering. There will be 88 new hires in November at AA. We could send 44. We'd still be behind after the losing out on 1.5 months of flow, but that'd help. But no, we're sending a pathetic 25 bodies. But keep banging that flow drum ol' boy.
    Serious question. If you are as miserable as you demonstrate with your posts, why not leave for Endeavor?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Serious question. If you are as miserable as you demonstrate with your posts, why not leave for Endeavor?
    As I have said countless times here before, I’m not miserable. I’m glad I work here. I’ve pointed out the numerous good things over and over along with the bad. But we’re all gonna call you out when you lie/blow smoke up everyone’s arses.

You and Fin just can’t get it through your head that you’d have SO much more credibility if along with the good, you’d acknowledge the bad. The used car salesman routine lends zero credibility. For example, if you would’ve just said “wow, the EDV TA has massive gains in both financial and QOL incentives. AAG should act accordingly to stay competitive” that’d be sincere. Instead, you went the “meh...that TA isn’t worth anything because it doesn’t have flow”. Not credible, bud. Salesman talk. But I have to admit ol’ boy, you are singlehandedly the source of all our entertainment here on Talk Airline.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

And in reality who’s the miserable one???? See? See what I did there D?

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Dacuj is the type that does not play well with others in the sand box, when he gets upset, he takes his toys and huffs home to mommy ricky.

Thread Information