Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 72 of 72

Thread: 69 In Class Today

  1. #61
    Registered User Dacuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    367
    Level
    49
    Points: 5,826, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/109
    Given: 0/3

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wiz5422 View Post
    So then you are talking out of your ass....when you say things have never been better here. Especially since you know how QOL use to be like.
    Yes we have never had career advancement like we do now, but we have had way better QOL then what we currently are dealing with. The advancement is nice, but waiting 6 to 8 years to flow with sh!ty QOL makes it seem like a prison sentence.
    Would you like some cheese to go along with that whine? Puh leese. Either close your trap and finish your "prison stint," or find another line of work. I hear Subway is hiring with sub one year manager upgrades.

  2. #62
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4
    Level
    23
    Points: 1,694, Level: 23
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 4/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot View Post
    Out of a record size, no CRJ slots? Yet no matter how many new hires we put in the CRJ, we still have CA forced to sit in the FO seat. I know of at least 3 reserve CRJ CA who have flat out refused to fly as a FO. Two of the flights ended up cancelling. We're done doing the company "favors" and I hope other pilots in other equipment are too.
    The CRJ is a sinking ship. Let it go. Do your job. Nobody feels sorry for the guys refusing to fly as FO. Just wait until the results of this next bid. You think that any CRJ FO is going to refuse upgrade that has 1000 hours? Ha.

    Those of us on reserve in DFW and MIA, have run out of things to do at the house, friend's houses, mistress's house ect. No OT to be picked up anywhere.

  3. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    83
    Level
    39
    Points: 3,901, Level: 39
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Would you like some cheese to go along with that whine? Puh leese. Either close your trap and finish your "prison stint," or find another line of work. I hear Subway is hiring with sub one year manager upgrades.
    Does it make you feel like a big man to insult and deflect from dealing and admitting the real issues at hand?

    Most here already knew you are weak and full of **** to face head on the real and hard issues at hand.

  4. #64
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,128
    Level
    94
    Points: 24,043, Level: 94
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/34
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    How low is the flow now, I only ask because dacuj says he has been here 11 years. Could that mean peace and quiet from all the b.s. he slings is coming quick.

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    465
    Level
    58
    Points: 7,588, Level: 58
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 73/17
    Given: 71/4

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    How low is the flow now, I only ask because dacuj says he has been here 11 years. Could that mean peace and quiet from all the b.s. he slings is coming quick.
    Most jr award is march of 2006.

  6. #66
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    34
    Level
    42
    Points: 4,377, Level: 42
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 1/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Exactly. This is a very dynamic industry and Envoy has done an outstanding job in responding to the challenges presented. Just because something was talked about as not happening 2 months ago doesn't mean it might not be re-visited in the future as things change. I'm on record stating that a new base will be announced this year. That conceivably could extend into early next year depending. The important thing here is to keep focusing on the overwhelming number of positive things that have happened and are continuing to happen here. New bases, immediate upgrade, flow to the largest airline in the world, massive new hire classes of 100/month. I'm going to be honest. Things here now are far, far better than anytime ever in the history of the "old" American Eagle. You can take that to the bank along with your guaranteed flow to AA.

    1 class with 69 and 1 month of 100 is NOT a trend. I'll believe it when we have 6 months of class sizes in the triple digits and continuous upgrades less than 1 yr of service. Over on APC there is a post stating we are overstaffed by 200 pilots. HA now that is funny stuff.
    Last edited by Treadstone; 09-27-2017 at 02:40 PM.

  7. #67
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,128
    Level
    94
    Points: 24,043, Level: 94
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/34
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by v1rotate View Post
    Most jr award is march of 2006.
    So we should see the departure of dacuj and his many personalities leave soon.

  8. #68
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    70
    Level
    38
    Points: 3,690, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/3
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    So we should see the departure of dacuj and his many personalities leave soon.
    One can only hope.

  9. #69
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,428
    Level
    53
    Points: 6,614, Level: 53
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 197/8
    Given: 0/42

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Exactly. This is a very dynamic industry and Envoy has done an outstanding job in responding to the challenges presented. Just because something was talked about as not happening 2 months ago doesn't mean it might not be re-visited in the future as things change. I'm on record stating that a new base will be announced this year. That conceivably could extend into early next year depending. The important thing here is to keep focusing on the overwhelming number of positive things that have happened and are continuing to happen here. New bases, immediate upgrade, flow to the largest airline in the world, massive new hire classes of 100/month. I'm going to be honest. Things here now are far, far better than anytime ever in the history of the "old" American Eagle. You can take that to the bank along with your guaranteed flow to AA.
    Take your own advice about this industry bring "dynamic". It is and that means ever changing and unpredictable. As such, don't then go predicting the unpredictable with claims of guaranteed certainty.

  10. #70
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,128
    Level
    94
    Points: 24,043, Level: 94
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/34
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Beagle, you know it's going to go over his head

  11. #71
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Job
    Right Seat Humor Expert
    A/C Flown
    N401UA, N402UA, N403UA, etc. etc. etc.
    Divorces
    Envoy, 2014, Irreconcilable Differences
    Posts
    132
    Level
    39
    Points: 3,815, Level: 39
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/2
    Given: 2/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Beagle, you know it's going to go over his head
    IMG_0174.JPG
    Meanwhile on special assignment at ENY HQ...

  12. #72
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,128
    Level
    94
    Points: 24,043, Level: 94
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/34
    Given: 589/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Thanks I needed that

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •