Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 138/1
    Given: 4/0

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Everything positive about my situation is a promise in the future. Forgive me for not paying attention to that until I'm selected. I pay attention to the day to day things. My current pay my current schedule my current commute my current company.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdrive3 months registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/92
    Given: 0/3

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by EGF View Post
    I'm questioning you being of good sound mind. Who's getting a pay raise? Outside of our check airman. I assume you meant them.
    This guy isn't even a troll. Just a delusional jack a$$.
    Take a look in the mirror for delusional. You guys pay ZERO attention to what's going on in the industry and it's obvious from your posts and lack of understanding here. AMERICAN AIRLINES pilots are getting an unplanned 8% raise. In the middle of a contract with NO NEGOTIATIONS open.

Level
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent PosterActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 536/34
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

and envoy is shrinking. pay stinks, schedules stink, commute stinks and qol at envoy stinks.
    why does not envoy give considerable pay raises to its pilotswithoutt asking for anything in return.
    Sir, can I have another.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 3/3

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Take a look in the mirror for delusional. You guys pay ZERO attention to what's going on in the industry and it's obvious from your posts and lack of understanding here. AMERICAN AIRLINES pilots are getting an unplanned 8% raise. In the middle of a contract with NO NEGOTIATIONS open.
    So when do Envoy (practically American!) Airlines pilots get our pay raises?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ahh. By that logic I'm sleeping with Kate Upton. I mean she's dating someone else but one day she could be dating me. Might as well just jump the gun.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 192/8
    Given: 0/42

Ignore User

Do you know anything behind the reasons and motivation for doing so ? Are you now putting your arrogance on steroids by claiming to be the resident expert on what and why things happen at AA ?

Level
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 3/3

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Ahh. By that logic I'm sleeping with Kate Upton. I mean she's dating someone else but one day she could be dating me. Might as well just jump the gun.
    She might date any one of us if we got an 8% pay raise. But I guess we'll never know...

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdrive3 months registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/92
    Given: 0/3

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Do you know anything behind the reasons and motivation for doing so ? Are you now putting your arrogance on steroids by claiming to be the resident expert on what and why things happen at AA ?
    Arrogance? Is it not you who spends your free time on a forum for a place where YOU DON'T EVEN WORK ANYMORE! You act as though you are the holy grail for information and that the masses still at Envoy should approach the throne slowly, humbly and carefully in hopes that you might dispense some wisdom?

Yes, in my current assignment I am privy to information not only about Envoy but AA as well. After all, aren't we the same company? I daresay that I know far more about AA than you. You come here and put on a persona of wisdom and knowledge that is evident even in your postings with the space you put in before punctuation. That is an old French style of writing and wound down in grammar schools around the country in the early sixties which should give us all a hint of how many years you have left at AA. Even though you want people to think of you in the manner above, in reality, you are nothing but a mouth breather that somehow made it big and is now flying around in the right seat of an AA aircraft. I'm wondering what your captain thinks on your trips? I'm sure it's something along the lines of it's going to be a single pilot op for this trip until I can ditch this guy. Fortunately for us, you won't ever be in that left seat there to make the critical decisions that actually affect lives.

You'll just be some persona on a forum.
    Last edited by Dacuj; 05-01-2017 at 07:58 AM.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 40/18
    Given: 45/4

Ignore User

Arrogance? Is it not you who spends your free time on a forum for a place where YOU DON'T EVEN WORK ANYMORE! You act as though you are the holy grail for information and that the masses still at Envoy should approach the throne slowly, humbly and carefully in hopes that you might dispense some wisdom?

Yes, in my current assignment I am privy to information not only about Envoy but AA as well. After all, aren't we the same company? I daresay that I know far more about AA than you. You come here and put on a persona of wisdom and knowledge that is evident even in your postings with the space you put in before punctuation. That is an old French style of writing and wound down in grammar schools around the country in the early sixties which should give us all a hint of how many years you have left at AA. Even though you want people to think of you in the manner above, in reality, you are nothing but a mouth breather that somehow made it big and is now flying around in the right seat of an AA aircraft. I'm wondering what your captain thinks on your trips? I'm sure it's something along the lines of it's going to be a single pilot op for this trip until I can ditch this guy. Fortunately for us, you won't ever be in that left seat there to make the critical decisions that actually affect lives.

No. We are NOT the same company. I'm paid 1/4 of what mainline Captain gets paid. I get junior manned more than a mainline pilot. I don't get meals like a mainline pilot. I don't have as good as health insurance as a mainline pilot. I don't have as good of 401k contributions as a mainline pilot. I don't get treated like a mainline pilot. I don't have free WiFi in the crew room like mainline pilots. I did not get an 8% pay raise like mainline pilots. But it's ok. I have flow!
    We are not the same company. Stop making it seem like we are. Also, didn't Neal basically saying you were lying about everything?

Job
    Right Seat Humor Expert
    A/C Flown
    N401UA, N402UA, N403UA, etc. etc. etc.
    Divorces
    Envoy, 2014, Irreconcilable Differences
    Level
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/2
    Given: 2/0

Ignore User

Blanket party => Dacuj (CR)?

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 192/8
    Given: 0/42

Ignore User

Yes, arrogance. Sure, I like others simply offer an opinion regarding issues at a company have more experience at then you have by decades. My observations prove to me, in may ways little has changed and what has, has not all been for the better. In my case, it's obviously an opinion that frequently results in a hissy fit from you. You, on the other hand have now added expertise regarding airlines that YOU don't work for (and never have) in addition to your sales pitches and propaganda. The post above clearly confirms you do in fact, consider yourself an expert on things AA, but considering you are unwilling or unable to differentiate between the two carriers (and company's), that's of little surprise. Once again, when there is no rational response for you, you resort to a reconstituted effort of the tired old claim about my supposed situation at AA which is just the old "bitter, washed up old geezer" argument. I laugh, because I know what my situation is and you most certainly don't and in that respect aside from its irrelevance, your claims are impotent.

Anyway, perhaps it's a good thing Envoy pilots now have an accurate and reputable source on the internal details going on at AA. In fact, I suppose even those who have flowed to AA now also can make use of the Envoy person with his finger on the pulse of the airline THEY fly for. By all means, dazzle us all with your endless wealth of information and leg-sprouting developments at both Envoy an now AA. I for one am all eyes.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Maybe someone​ should explain to the boy wonder what a wholly owned subsidiary is. We are not the same company. The fact that you spout these assinine statements, makes me question are you a FNG or just a moron.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 5/1

Ignore User

EGF, you're insulting FNGs and morons.
    Just stop.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Maybe someone​ should explain to the boy wonder what a wholly owned subsidiary is. We are not the same company. The fact that you spout these assinine statements, makes me question are you a FNG or just a moron.
    i am going with moron.
    Sir, can I have another.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsnacksalot View Post
    EGF, you're insulting FNGs and morons.
    Just stop.
    You're right. My apologies.

Level
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by 360DD View Post
    Did anyone ask him about the rumors growing legs on multiple fronts?
    83 just put out a Comm. The company wants flexibility to open and close bases. Might be some meat on this bone.

A manager told me a new base would be opening that eagle has never had before. His info has been solid in the past. Your rumor mileage may vary Tifwiw

Level
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 42/8
    Given: 1/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Mr mojo View Post
    83 just put out a Comm. The company wants flexibility to open and close bases. Might be some meat on this bone.

A manager told me a new base would be opening that eagle has never had before. His info has been solid in the past. Your rumor mileage may vary Tifwiw
    Seriously?

Management has been negotiating "domicile flexibility" in one form or another since 2015 with the Satellite Domicile LOAs. Those negotiations and documents were not agreeable to Management so they are at it again with a different approach. It's not really news. And, again, I will state that Management has NOT told the Association what bases they would be looking to open. Envoy Management will only say they would like to ability to be "more flexible" IF AAG asks them to open a new domicile.

Level
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

The big question is: what do we get in return?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

You get the thrill of hoping that they open a base near you. Maybe DC maybe Boston maybe Philly. Personally I'm hoping for a Bangor base. Lots of fond memories.
    What sort of flexibility do they want. Open DCA in June close in August. Why don't we just do like net jets and airline ourselves to wherever they need us.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Home basing with first class reservations for flights or 1500 dollars a month to get my ticket purchases .

Thread Information