Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 188/7
    Given: 0/41

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    It's obvious that you have serious disdain for the current administration given your attempts to pin pseudo admin character names to those on here who disagree with you. Keep in mind that the previous administration who was supposedly union friendly allowed only one strike. To a bottom feeding 30 plane operator.
    What are you babbling about ? Administrations ? Unions ? Strikes ?

Who was talking about any of that ? I was simply talking about B.S. artists which you and smokey most definitely are. Still half in the bag from St. Patties day ?
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 03-18-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 5/1

Ignore User

There was a strike?

Job
    2.5-3 Star Hotel Connoisseur
    A/C Flown
    Voyager of the Seas
    Level
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/1
    Given: 50/2

Ignore User

The spirit strike maybe?

Newbie Member
    Level
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

I love how a 3 year paper upgrade magically becomes a 5.x flow reality. The new era of alternative facts. Wonder what history will make of it...oh wait, it'll be scrubbed from the records.

Keep it real kids: Plan A, apply to every mainline.

Plan B: Flow.

Bet a lot more A would happen before B.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0

Ignore User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Skyvector
    Many of us have been trying to point out this trend for a long time...and just received hate and insults. "Salesman" and other childish name calling. The proof is in the pudding as they say. Envoy pilots will upgrade in 2 years and flow to AA in 5. Care to continue to call us salesman?

Originally Posted by cr700
    Absolutely 100% agree. Call me a salesman if you want. But as mentioned above, the proof is in the pudding. 2 year upgrades WILL be here this year. 5 year flow to AA is a reality. If I'm selling, at least I'm selling something everyone is clamoring to buy.
    Guess dacuj isn't the only joker calling it a 5 year flow. Found this little tidbit on apc. My question is, do these two jokers REALLY believe there is a 5 year flow or do they feel they have to "sell it" to get new recruits. It's obvious they are recruiters. 5 year flow.....just ain't no way.

Level
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdrive3 months registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/88
    Given: 0/2

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by PREVEMB View Post

Guess dacuj isn't the only joker calling it a 5 year flow. Found this little tidbit on apc. My question is, do these two jokers REALLY believe there is a 5 year flow or do they feel they have to "sell it" to get new recruits. It's obvious they are recruiters. 5 year flow.....just ain't no way.
    It's a 5 year flow because of PROJECTIONS. Guess you are just another dipstick that can't do common core math.

Blows my mind that all of you guys here BENEFIT from the flow. Why in the He!! would you NOT want it to succeed?

Level
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 39/18
    Given: 45/4

Ignore User

It's a 5 year flow because of PROJECTIONS. Guess you are just another dipstick that can't do common core math.

Blows my mind that all of you guys here BENEFIT from the flow. Why in the He!! would you NOT want it to succeed?
    What was the DOH at eagle for the most junior, most recent flow?

Level
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 29/3
    Given: 9/51

Ignore User

I get the whole "projections" aspect. But was has changed to drop the flow projection from 6 to now 5 years? The contractual language on how many guys to send to AA hasn't changed. The amount of new hires we're getting now and the upgrade time coming down doesn't affect how many number of guys we send to AA each month. Sending more guys is the only way to get the flow time down. And there has been no talk of accelerating the flow other than your proclamation that we'd be sending 40/month starting in January. Which didn't happen.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 138/1
    Given: 4/0

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I understand what he means.

Projections

1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

Think he's going for number 2

Level
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

One could aptly argue that only a dipstick would represent an unquantified variable like a "projection" as fact. Most mathematicians would characterize your "common core math" as an unproven theorem based solely on conjecture.

Most do want it to succeed, but it is a disservice to all to repeatedly characterize it as something it is not or inflate what it is. I would also argue it continues to blow most everyone's mind here you continue to do both considering your credibility is shot due to hideous bias and complete and total loss of objectivity.

A/C Flown
    Airbus
    Level
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 52/3
    Given: 2/0

Ignore User

i don't remember when you said you were hired as a pilot at American Eagle, but certainly it was more than 5 years ago. Why are you still there? Why haven't you flowed to AA? Because 5 years is only a projection, not the reality.

Level
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 536/34
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

Pilots were just informed on e145 there will be an additional 6 month delay to their class on top of the 6 month wait they have now.

Newbie Member
    Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/3

Ignore User

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    Pilots were just informed on e145 there will be an additional 6 month delay to their class on top of the 6 month wait they have now.
    You sound like a real peach. A major airline gives you a job with no interview or medical and all I ever read on here from you is how crummy the place is. Seems like you need to take stock in reality. Go to your bathroom right now. Look in the mirror. You will see the problem clearly.

Level
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Lorenzo View Post
    You sound like a real peach. A major airline gives you a job with no interview or medical and all I ever read on here from you is how crummy the place is. Seems like you need to take stock in reality. Go to your bathroom right now. Look in the mirror. You will see the problem clearly.
    You sound awfully familiar. One could argue YOU need to take stock in reality.

The reality is that a "major airline" has not given him a job. When a major airline gives you a job, they assign you a class date to fly THEIR aircraft and in that class, you not only get an aircraft assignment, you get a s-e-n-i-o-r-i-t-y n-u-m-b-e-r. Additionally, not every person who is hired by this REGIONAL airline will flow and some are not leaving at all.

I'd suggest you spend some time in front of a mirror yourself in the hope of identifying the "problem", but I doubt it would do much good.

Level
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Ignore User

I feel placing these guys in a pool isn't the way to go. As long as there is no delay between systems/oral, sims/checkride...it's better to have them getting paid and waiting for training to continue after indoc, rather than waiting for an actual class date. Otherwise it's likely they'll head someplace else and if this news is true, it's even more likely they'll go someplace else (unless they want DFW).

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 138/1
    Given: 4/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Lorenzo View Post
    I have a job at AA? No s#it? What's my seniority date? Or better yet. When do I start getting AA pay?

Level
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 61/1
    Given: 23/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Windcheck View Post
    I feel placing these guys in a pool isn't the way to go. As long as there is no delay between systems/oral, sims/checkride...it's better to have them getting paid and waiting for training to continue after indoc, rather than waiting for an actual class date. Otherwise it's likely they'll head someplace else and if this news is true, it's even more likely they'll go someplace else (unless they want DFW).
    Or they go to indoc, start collecting a paycheck, then go to Skywest (or whatever) and double dip until the other whore calls.

Base
    ORD
    Job
    Complain
    A/C Flown
    CRJ
    Level
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 1/0

Ignore User

Dacuj
    Please explain common core to me and show me the math that gets us to a 5 year flow. If you look at the latest interactive seniority list, the person that gets closest to a 5 year flow was hired on 3/14/16 and is projected to be a 5.38 year flow. The last sub 6 year flow was hired on 10/10/16 with a projected 5.97 year flow. The last person on that list was hired on 1/30/17 and is projected to flow in 7.25 years.

Based on 70 new hires per month and the (post DOS) company flow cap of 5 pilots plus one for every 125 over 480 pilots on the seniority list. Iíll use a current seniority list number of 2000 and 70 new pilots per month.
    2000 Ė 480 = 1520 1520/125 = 12.16 12.16 + 5 = 17.16 (Iíll even round up) 18 pilots flow per month
    70/18 = 3.8

So a class of 70 adds 3.8 months to flow to the last person on the interactive list. If we continue to hire 70 a month all year, late April or early May hires will flow in 8 years and Nov/Dec hires will flow in 10 years.
    The flow will be awesome for some, but for most it with be a nice tool to have in your back pocket. The 2 year upgrade will be awesome. If you just use those 2 selling points, then envoy is THE place to be. But when you factor in our terrible schedules, and the companies treatment of the employees (reserve, JM, fatigue) then we are no better than the average regional.

Your logic of "live with the bad for the promise of the good", is like the guy that works out, eats healthy and doesnít drink so that he will live a long life but dies of skin cancer in his 40s.

Level
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 536/34
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

I like that use2fly