Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

dacuj

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Is this guy for real? He either has to be management or in recruiting.

The company is great, flow is for real. Best time ever to be at Envoy. Envoy is the best ever.

My .02 is that he is skyvector from apc on here with another handle.

Level
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 133/1
    Given: 4/0

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Could be, but doubtful on that. More likely a troll. Flameinsky signed on the same time. They both share the same banter. Possibly an alter ego. Given the name used I doubt it's management, though would be sad if it was. I can see RiÁ sitting at is computer in his starwars onsie, just finishing up the decals on his newest millennium falcon. While preaching to the pilot group how great things are.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by EGF View Post
    Could be, but doubtful on that. More likely a troll. Flameinsky signed on the same time. They both share the same banter. Possibly an alter ego. Given the name used I doubt it's management, though would be sad if it was. I can see RiÁ sitting at is computer in his starwars onsie, just finishing up the decals on his newest millennium falcon. While preaching to the pilot group how great things are.
    I know this isn't Ray. He was over the top at times but never this bad. He's moved on to Penair though and I wish him well.

There is a flameinsky on APC that puts out a lot of the same garbage as this guy so it could be him I guess. I do know him, skyvector and those guys parrot the same BS that 90% of Envoy pilots are happy and like it here. They just have their 90% backwards. It's 90% that hate this place and will jump somewhere better at the first opportunity. The hell with the flow.

At least it's somewhat entertaining. They sure get some guys on here worked up for sure.

Level
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdrive3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/73
    Given: 0/2

Ignore User

I know this isn't Ray. He was over the top at times but never this bad. He's moved on to Penair though and I wish him well.

There is a flameinsky on APC that puts out a lot of the same garbage as this guy so it could be him I guess. I do know him, skyvector and those guys parrot the same BS that 90% of Envoy pilots are happy and like it here. They just have their 90% backwards. It's 90% that hate this place and will jump somewhere better at the first opportunity. The hell with the flow.

At least it's somewhat entertaining. They sure get some guys on here worked up for sure.

I'm glad you get your kicks out of my posts. Some people are just looking for realistic and wholly more positive information than some of these boards put out. I've chosen to be overwhelmingly positive and have stated my reasons for being that way. (Super quick flow, 2 year or less upgrades, new bases, potential for many new 175s). The list goes on. Envoy is on the way up and isn't stagnating anymore.

I've spoken to three new guys in particular who are just seeking information about the company and how things operate. They were turned off by this board due it's overwhelmingly negative tone and by the griping and complaining on here. They didn't feel that they could get any accurate information unless it was from APC. They were looking for a place specific to go for Envoy only information. I'm here to help in case those type guys show and want real and accurate info.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

So if what you say is true. Maybe you should leave this board. After all we don't speak the truth. We're just angry old lifers. You're just a koolaid drinking moron. I can't get over the bases thing? What new bases? LGA? You mean the base that closed a year ago? I'm sure the Chicago domicile is thrilled. 50 lines by years end. Every month forced TDY to NY. I guess we can spin the positive any way we want. The new planes. Ahh Yes,. I keep hearing from you an announcement by the end of second quarter. So until that happens I guess we just have to go with the loss of hulls. Crj and 145. Those are facts. Super quick flow. Again. Current flow is around 13 years. Maybe down to 12 by years end. That's factual. You are spouting again hersey. My 401k says I'll be a millionaire by retirement. I guess based on that. I should put the money down on my 918 Spyder. Or maybe I should go based on the money in my bank account.
    Get off this forum you're wasting everyone's time.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 181/7
    Given: 0/29

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by PREVEMB View Post

It is revealing he chose a screen identity that clearly mocks another known pilot. Without question, this demonstrates a complete lack of integrity. This is especially true considering that pilots unfortunate situation. IMO, one wouldn't be inappropriate to lump someone who would do this under these circumstances with those who kick dogs for no reason and all made obvious before he typed his first word on any pilot forum.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

So if what you say is true. Maybe you should leave this board. After all we don't speak the truth. We're just angry old lifers. You're just a koolaid drinking moron. I can't get over the bases thing? What new bases? LGA? You mean the base that closed a year ago? I'm sure the Chicago domicile is thrilled. 50 lines by years end. Every month forced TDY to NY. I guess we can spin the positive any way we want. The new planes. Ahh Yes,. I keep hearing from you an announcement by the end of second quarter. So until that happens I guess we just have to go with the loss of hulls. Crj and 145. Those are facts. Super quick flow. Again. Current flow is around 13 years. Maybe down to 12 by years end. That's factual. You are spouting again hersey. My 401k says I'll be a millionaire by retirement. I guess based on that. I should put the money down on my 918 Spyder. Or maybe I should go based on the money in my bank account.
    Get off this forum you're wasting everyone's time.
    Certainly nothing wrong with highlighting positives and Envoy isn't completely devoid of them. Unfortunately, his obsession with painting Envoy in an unrealistic light that flies in direct opposition to the reality most here experience results in the worst casualty being his own credibility. The more he denies the poor QWL many at Envoy experience directly to the very people experiencing it, the more ridiculous he looks.

I guess he just hasn't figured that out yet. Maybe someday..........

Level
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

Ignore User

My captain and I were just talking about this. We came to the same conclusion and now I must ask. Hey dacuj are you or have you ever been a pilot at envoy? He was formerly in recruiting and had mentioned that envoy had employed a social media person and that you might be that guy.

Level
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvisual View Post
    My captain and I were just talking about this. We came to the same conclusion and now I must ask. Hey dacuj are you or have you ever been a pilot at envoy? He was formerly in recruiting and had mentioned that envoy had employed a social media person and that you might be that guy.
    That would certainly explain his complete denial of the severe QOL issues for pilots at envoy. Not having lived, or having to live it would a big difference.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I understand why a lot of people rip into him but my concerns are simple. I do believe we are a decent regional to go to. Used to be the best now I think we're only one of the better choices. My issues with what dacuj says is that he states rumors as if they are facts. Numerous times he has stated things that are rumors as fact. For instance he has said more bases including lax and Mia. A new hire could come here thinking that is going to happen. I have asked numerous times to prove any of these with evidence and all I get is you don't like envoy and the direction we're heading. It's quite he spin. What say you dacuj?

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

He could save a little face, and realize that there are more than 5 pilots who have and are currently suffering by the direction of this company. He refers to the lost decade. However it was eagle's conversion to envoy where the ride ended for me. Many things can be attributed to that. AA surrending to USAir. Bankruptcy. The rise of Reich chancellor Wilson. The closure of 5 bases. Loss of flying. Of course quality of life violations. These are realities not projections.

Level
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdrive3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/73
    Given: 0/2

Ignore User

He could save a little face, and realize that there are more than 5 pilots who have and are currently suffering by the direction of this company. He refers to the lost decade. However it was eagle's conversion to envoy where the ride ended for me. Many things can be attributed to that. AA surrending to USAir. Bankruptcy. The rise of Reich chancellor Wilson. The closure of 5 bases. Loss of flying. Of course quality of life violations. These are realities not projections.
    I've been here since 2006 so yes, I was here for part of the lost decade and yes, back "when things were good at the real Eagle." I've got news for you. Count up how many flowed from my hire year through the Nov 2011 bankruptcy. Count up how many have flowed from Nov 2011 bankruptcy to 2017. You will notice large numbers from 2011 through 2017. Not so much in the previous time period.

I've volunteered with the union and I've worked SA at HQ. So I've got a totally rounded point of view. Things are MUCH better here now than at anytime prior to the bankruptcy. We are now flying the premier regional jet, the E175. Our flow is stronger than ever before. We've just added a base this year and possibly have two or more looming. With AWAC leaving, you can expect to see Envoy get even stronger.

If you choose to keep your head buried in the sand, well, so be it. I'm here to educate interested parties and new hires. To let them know that Envoy isn't the cesspool that you guys here make it out to be.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

You didn't answer my question. You actually did exactly what I said you would do. Are you a pilot for envoy? Have you ever been? Stop spinning

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I think his idol is Goebbles. Hired in 06 and we're better now than we were before bankruptcy. You must be the pride of your class.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The premier regional jet? If that ain't the biggest oxymoron I have ever heard.

She's the best looking crack whore.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

The premier regional jet? If that ain't the biggest oxymoron I have ever heard.

She's the best looking crack whore.
    LOL !

Seriously, the E-175 is simply nothing more then a conduit pilot advancement-wise. By his own admission, the flow is EVERYTHING ! Sounds like his argument is that it doesn't matter if you are reamed spitless for 6 plus years with constant abuse, the only litmus is the flow. Flow this, flow that.......flow up, flow sideways, flow upside down, flow with a flap handle up your back-side, but flow, flow and more flow. What happens when the flow slows to a trickle ? You may have to live at Envoy longer then hoped for. Does the E-175 get you to AA faster then the E-145 ? Is flying the E-175 the ultimate aviation orgasm ? Of course not. I've ridden in plenty of E-175's and my reaction is "big deal". If it's simply a transitionary stop on your way to the 6th most financially lucrative "major" carrier (again, out of 6), would you rather have better QWL and a less intoxicating (if you could call it that) airplane experience enroute with airplane X with a real life where you are treated like most others in the professional world or well over half a decade in perpetual emotional free fall with a mangled bunghole ? That is if one airplane at Envoy can give you that over another. Most pilots here will likely transition to the E-145 or CRJ on upgrade if they are hired into the E-175 anyway, so trumpeting that bird is misguided when a majority of the remainder of the journey is a steaming dog turd. Does the E-175 really pay that much more then the other aircraft ? I would ask myself what is REALLY important when committing my CAREER (yes, read that word again) with an entity that arguably chooses to treat its pilots the way AAG does, be it AA or a WO regional......shiny airplane or better QWL ? How about neither ?

I think those who are astute will look past the cotton candy circus claims of grandeur by him and a couple of others and see the inferiority of the reality of the present situation. It appears clear that of the 3 major passenger carriers, 1 is establishing itself as THE premier employer and thus has the matching product, 1 recognizes what it has to do to compete and is inching in the right direction and the 3rd is flooring it in reverse believing the failures of the past are the keys to its future. I think most here can group the 3 legacy passenger carriers in the correct order. The point is the E-175 is nothing more then a temporary tool to be used in the furtherance of a career beyond itself and should be looked at as nothing more then a brief affair that will be remembered comparatively little in the future. It really has no power greater then that of its competitors like the E-145. If one were to consider Envoy a career, it would be different, but the whole point of his schtick is that Envoy IS NOT a career, but a stepping stone which makes his E-175 worship silly and misguided. My advice is to focus on what's important rather then what some others WANT you to think is important. If you have decades of a career left, don't short sell yourself with salesmanship. SEE what is really happening and TARGET what is really most beneficial. If you have to settle for less, so be it, but aim high.

That's my opinion anyway.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 03-11-2017 at 10:52 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Pay is not a sticking point. We use pay banding. Right now the Senior band is trumped with the guys who aren't flowing. So regardless of equipment almost everyone is on the same pay. Fly a 175 for 145 wages.

Level
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/2

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    LOL !

Seriously, the E-175 is simply nothing more then a conduit pilot advancement-wise. By his own admission, the flow is EVERYTHING ! Sounds like his argument is that it doesn't matter if you are reamed spitless for 6 plus years with constant abuse, the only litmus is the flow. Flow this, flow that.......flow up, flow sideways, flow upside down, flow with a flap handle up your back-side, but flow, flow and more flow. What happens when the flow slows to a trickle ? You may have to live at Envoy longer then hoped for. Does the E-175 get you to AA faster then the E-145 ? Is flying the E-175 the ultimate aviation orgasm ? Of course not. I've ridden in plenty of E-175's and my reaction is "big deal". If it's simply a transitionary stop on your way to the 6th most financially lucrative "major" carrier (again, out of 6), would you rather have better QWL and a less intoxicating (if you could call it that) airplane experience enroute with airplane X with a real life where you are treated like most others in the professional world or well over half a decade in perpetual emotional free fall with a mangled bunghole ? That is if one airplane at Envoy can give you that over another. Most pilots here will likely transition to the E-145 or CRJ on upgrade if they are hired into the E-175 anyway, so trumpeting that bird is misguided when a majority of the remainder of the journey is a steaming dog turd. Does the E-175 really pay that much more then the other aircraft ? I would ask myself what is REALLY important when committing my CAREER (yes, read that word again) with an entity that arguably chooses to treat its pilots the way AAG does, be it AA or a WO regional......shiny airplane or better QWL ? How about neither ?

I think those who are astute will look past the cotton candy circus claims of grandeur by him and a couple of others and see the inferiority of the reality of the present situation. It appears clear that of the 3 major passenger carriers, 1 is establishing itself as THE premier employer and thus has the matching product, 1 recognizes what it has to do to compete and is inching in the right direction and the 3rd is flooring it in reverse believing the failures of the past are the keys to its future. I think most here can group the 3 legacy passenger carriers in the correct order. The point is the E-175 is nothing more then a temporary tool to be used in the furtherance of a career beyond itself and should be looked at as nothing more then a brief affair that will be remembered comparatively little in the future. It really has no power greater then that of its competitors like the E-145. If one were to consider Envoy a career, it would be different, but the whole point of his schtick is that Envoy IS NOT a career, but a stepping stone which makes his E-175 worship silly and misguided. My advice is to focus on what's important rather then what some others WANT you to think is important. If you have decades of a career left, don't short sell yourself with salesmanship. SEE what is really happening and TARGET what is really most beneficial. If you have to settle for less, so be it, but aim high.

That's my opinion anyway.
    You got dementia? Getting so old you can't remember what somebody said to you 5 minutes ago?

THE FLOW IS CONTRACTUAL!

There's not going to be any s l o w i n g of the flow. Got it now old timer?

Newbie Member
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Ignore User

To be honest, I'm running too slow. Actually, I had to use a proxy server that would even enter the site. Hard to have a conversation in such circumstances.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by FlameInSky View Post
    You got dementia? Getting so old you can't remember what somebody said to you 5 minutes ago?

THE FLOW IS CONTRACTUAL!

There's not going to be any s l o w i n g of the flow. Got it now old timer?
    Sure I remember what "somebody" said about the flow being "contractual", sweet pea, but this old timer has the wisdom to consider the source. Delusional, drooling infants who are in denial over the F A C T that your management has already demonstrated your contract provisions to be optional aren't a good source on that claim. Besides, there are any number of scenarios that could temporarily slow or even stop the flow at some point in the future that have nothing to do with your contract.

When you get older and begin your schooling in both reading comprehension and history, you'll learn there are no absolutes with either labor contracts or airline industry/economic factors and history proves that. Until that time, little smokey, focus on your rattle, Dr. Seuss books and concentrate on completing potty training. Right now, you are obviously way ahead of yourself.

Baby steps, little smokey.............baby steps.

Thread Information