Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: 2/27/17 Class Drop

  1. #21
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,904
    Level
    93
    Points: 22,601, Level: 93
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 534/34
    Given: 587/14

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    No I don't and yes they do

  2. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,274
    Level
    67
    Points: 10,358, Level: 67
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 133/1
    Given: 4/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    There was a study once about students at private schools that wear uniforms vs. public schools. The idea of uniforms was to eliminate individuals and create a cohesive working environment. However history has also shown uniforms can be used to segregate people based on various factors. I think in the envoy"camp" it speaks for themselves. Better than RiÁ jumping mid air with the Captains.

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    18
    Level
    36
    Points: 3,390, Level: 36
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 360DD View Post
    Do they make you wear matching shirts for recurrent or is that just for the new hires? Do the check airmen have them too?
    You've been gone from eagle, how long?

    Kind of wierd that you're still hanging out here and worried what the new hires at envoy are wearing.

    In my opinion, you're in a different place. Move on. You have a different vested interest than these folks.

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    538
    Level
    72
    Points: 12,360, Level: 72
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 51/0
    Given: 5/4

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Why do you care if DD makes a comment. He spent over 20years at AE so get over yourself. I spent 23 years at AE and have friends that have decided to stay, when I talk to them they think its a **** hole with some new hires who can not fly.

  5. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24
    Level
    33
    Points: 2,973, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/2
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Is this how professional pilots are supposed to act? Heart signs and making stupid faces for a class picture. Talk about degrading your profession. Another thought along the same line, I would put male pilots who attend the woman in aviation conference to try and get a job interview in the same boat. Maybe I am too old school , but honor your skill set!

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,274
    Level
    67
    Points: 10,358, Level: 67
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 133/1
    Given: 4/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    What ever happened to the infamous DC-3 pic. I guess since we got kicked out of the death Star we have to settle for a staircase with a plastic 175 model.

  7. #27
    Registered User 360DD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    A/C Flown
    Airbus
    Posts
    410
    Level
    42
    Points: 4,434, Level: 42
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/3
    Given: 2/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr mojo View Post
    You've been gone from eagle, how long?

    Kind of wierd that you're still hanging out here and worried what the new hires at envoy are wearing.

    In my opinion, you're in a different place. Move on. You have a different vested interest than these folks.
    This site is called Talk Airline. Confirm with Mr. Lucky, the site owner who is himself about to become an AA pilot. I talk to a good friend at least once a week, who decided to stay, so I care about what goes on there. They have ruined what was American Eagle. I think Aardvark will agree.

  8. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    180
    Level
    31
    Points: 2,675, Level: 31
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdrive3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/66
    Given: 0/2

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    This site is called Talk Airline. Confirm with Mr. Lucky, the site owner who is himself about to become an AA pilot. I talk to a good friend at least once a week, who decided to stay, so I care about what goes on there. They have ruined what was American Eagle. I think Aardvark will agree.
    I agree with Mr Mojo. Why do you old timers who have long since flowed insist on coming back around here to let us know how bad YOU think Envoy is. It's just like eaglefly. You guys are in all likelihood just jealous that you spent 20 something years waiting to get to AA and when you finally make it over there, you realize you only have about 10 years or so left. What a way to end your career.

    You like to spell out how bad things are here in great detail but you gloss over the fact that a 23 year old new hire can be in the right seat at AA by the time he is 29 and a captain in his 30's. You don't even work here anymore. How do you in fact know that it's so bad? Right, because your "buddy" tells you it is.

  9. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,274
    Level
    67
    Points: 10,358, Level: 67
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 133/1
    Given: 4/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Former or current I don't know anyone who is happy to be here. In fact a quick poll in either crew room will give you that reality.

  10. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    111
    Level
    39
    Points: 3,888, Level: 39
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/11
    Given: 3/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    just more solid proof of Envoy being THE place to be.
    It rubs the lotion on its skin and places the lotion in the basket

  11. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,274
    Level
    67
    Points: 10,358, Level: 67
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 133/1
    Given: 4/0

    Ignore User

  12. #32
    Registered User RIGHTWINGMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    273
    Level
    42
    Points: 4,452, Level: 42
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 27/7
    Given: 4/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by EGF View Post
    Former or current I don't know anyone who is happy to be here. In fact a quick poll in either crew room will give you that reality.
    Dacuj wouldn't even know where the F...k the crewrooms are ,let alone have the balls to ask questions or poll people in them, he could have unpleasant responses from disgruntle employees,in regards to schedules ,days off, etc

  13. #33
    Registered User ardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,904
    Level
    93
    Points: 22,601, Level: 93
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 534/34
    Given: 587/14

    Ignore User

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post


    I agree with Mr Mojo. Why do you old timers who have long since flowed insist on coming back around here to let us know how bad YOU think Envoy is. It's just like eaglefly. You guys are in all likelihood just jealous that you spent 20 something years waiting to get to AA and when you finally make it over there, you realize you only have about 10 years or so left. What a way to end your career.

    You like to spell out how bad things are here in great detail but you gloss over the fact that a 23 year old new hire can be in the right seat at AA by the time he is 29 and a captain in his 30's. You don't even work here anymore. How do you in fact know that it's so bad? Right, because your "buddy" tells you it is.
    right and it is good here because you say so, I don't think so. no one here is pounding there chest saying envoy is great place to be come one come all. You are in a delusional state, I am going to name you from now on as Nancy. So Nancy, you find it bad that previous pilots employed here come back here and post their opinions as to how they actually see things being played out here, but we should believe you because you are employed here and are in the big know on things. well you work for some of the old timers that have been here for over 20 years and most all their years here in management, why should we believe you and not others that we trust, because they know how the game is played by management and the newbies barely find the airplane. That all hired in the last 5 years have no idea how this place runs on mistruths, reinterpreting agreements to benefit management.
    I believe you said that our schedules suck because we are flowing and we should be glad that we are being beaten to a pulp for years because we are flowing. Our low pay is good because we are flowing. We are hiring large numbers whom training examiners have stated half get through.

    Well Nancy, this place sucks even if you are flowing. Schedules suck direct result of flowing ( you say), our pay sucks because we are flowing, so you have agreed that this place truly sucks but hey we have flow. Nancy put your lip gloss on and go visit RW.

    As a final note, anyone who has left here is always welcomed back as many times they want to and post what their opinion are for how ever long they want to. Competition on ideas is a great thing but I forget aag rule on great ideas.
    Sir, can I have another.

  14. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,050
    Level
    47
    Points: 5,508, Level: 47
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 181/7
    Given: 0/29

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post


    I agree with Mr Mojo. Why do you old timers who have long since flowed insist on coming back around here to let us know how bad YOU think Envoy is. It's just like eaglefly. You guys are in all likelihood just jealous that you spent 20 something years waiting to get to AA and when you finally make it over there, you realize you only have about 10 years or so left. What a way to end your career.


    .......or it gets the hose again. Yes, precious.......it gets the hose.

    You and Jame must be related as you've both convinced yourself your own delusion is reality. The above is laughable. Yes, all of us who've left are insanely jealous of those following them. How absurd. Most of us have no problem with those that want to flow to AA (well, most anyway ) and if they have a good career, good for them. They should be aware of the potential road bumps if they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    You like to spell out how bad things are here in great detail but you gloss over the fact that a 23 year old new hire can be in the right seat at AA by the time he is 29 and a captain in his 30's. You don't even work here anymore. How do you in fact know that it's so bad? Right, because your "buddy" tells you it is.
    Sure, the above is possible, but let's face it, without the carrot of the flow, Envoy wouldn't have many running to it and would be no better then TSA or others. Are we supposed to believe Envoy is utopia, just because YOU say so ? The negativity I get about Envoy (aside from the flow) comes from others at about a 10 to 1 ratio, so yes, I would say what I hear is fact.

    Time to grow up, kid.

  15. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,274
    Level
    67
    Points: 10,358, Level: 67
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 133/1
    Given: 4/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    As a recruiter, a new hire asks you what his or her odds of getting ORD are? Do you tell them the truth about ORD from RiÁ or do you say now is great time to an envoy pilot.

  16. #36
    Registered User 360DD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    A/C Flown
    Airbus
    Posts
    410
    Level
    42
    Points: 4,434, Level: 42
    Overall activity: 55.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 49/3
    Given: 2/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I bet Dacuj is really the real Cujo and he's just messing with us. That's the only logical explanation.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •