100 Experience Points31 days registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    They are jealous because we suck more than others
    How far are you from flowing? Or are you an embittered lifer? Your only mission is to terrorize the rest of us with your negative and bitter diatribe.

Yes, the schedules here are bad. But there are many other things that are very good, flow being one of those.

Dump the bitterness elsewhere. The rest of us are tired of your ranting.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 178/7
    Given: 0/16

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by FlameInSky View Post
    How far are you from flowing? Or are you an embittered lifer? Your only mission is to terrorize the rest of us with your negative and bitter diatribe.
    Terrorize ? I mean really...............terrorize ?

A bit over dramatic, aren't we ? You make it sound like Envoy pilots are melting down in crew rooms or being carted off to psych wards over what some opine on a pilot web board.

Yes, the schedules here are bad. But there are many other things that are very good, flow being one of those.

Now, you are the spokesman for the forum ? Gee, I must have missed that election. Many of us (who have just as much right to be here as you and your chum Dacuj) find both of your Pollyanna fanatasy-based rantings just as tiring, but we stomach it without demanding you leave. Time to grow up and put on your big boy pants and accept it can be a contentious, disagreeable world we live in nowadays.

Level
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent PosterActivity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 530/34
    Given: 582/14

Ignore User

First off I don't appreciate your tone. embittered lifer, is that like suck up junior f u c k you are. Bitter I am not. What I wont stand by and allow is you and some others to go around and blow smoke up newbies azz.

Second, I give you on the flow, the flow is a good thing to have as insurance in your back pocket, but, just like insurance you never know how insurance company (management) is going to interpret the policy (contract). What you going to do if the flow stops for whatever reason, downturn in economy, barrel oil goes back to 200 dollars, some idiot blows something up. See you don't cover your azz in anything when all you do is support flow at the expense of everything.

Yes flow is good, that's all you have since Envoy is 50% of its original size, ord is 50% skywest now, dfw is about 60% envoy (maybe) your schedules suck, the qol here sucks, pay sucks, medical benefits suck, MIA and LAX dissapeared But, wait we have flow.

2 classes ago, RW went in and told them only 40 e175's envoy will get because of staffing. that's because all the pilots are tied up in the crj and e145 that pdt and psa cannot accept in any great numbers to replace with e175's. But we are hiring large numbers, great, but the funnel the training dept is 9 months backup. CRJ f/o's being withheld from upgrade training and from what I hear so are the e175 f/o's up to 9 months from date of award just to show up to class never mind line qualified, that will be 12 months.

No news from aag in the public media that would be positive about envoy except flow, and flow only goes as far as the laxative will allow.

I am not bitter, I don't like suck ups like you.

Now fly safe, if your fly.
    Sir, can I have another.

Registered User No Tuna In Cockpit's Avatar
    Job
    Button Pusher
    Level
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/2
    Given: 18/13

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post

Now, you may begin to hear talk of two or three or even four new bases.

Wow, that's the doozy of the year so far. You *might* be able to convince me of 2 new bases, assuming we merge with PDT in the next 12-24 months. But 4? Come on, man. This is why no one believes you on just about anything. You are waaaaaay over-inflating things. Chicago is probably going to close at some point next year. Maybe we get Miami back....maybe. LA? Highly doubt it. I'd be willing to put money on that. Maybe we get either PHL or DCA assuming a merger with PDT.

But, lets let facts be facts: We are losing all the CRJs -- ALL. 145s are dwindling down to a skeleton fleet. Yes, they've stated 2022 (not 2023 as you claim) as a retire date for those, but that's for maybe 20-25 hulls. We have 40 total orders for 175s with the options that cannot be exercised right now. The Compass 175s aren't coming here any time soon - leave that rumor where it belongs....fantasy land. By 2020 (assuming no merger with PDT), we'll be at about 65 hulls. The minimum base size is about 20 hulls. So, if we were to stretch those hulls as thin as we can (move 20 175s somewhere), that leaves us with 3 bases. You're talking about 7 bases, which would be 140 hulls minimum. Even if somehow we exercised all 90 options, that's 130 175s, with the CRJs gone by next year, and the 145s gone in 5 years. Your math doesn't add up, at all.

Level
    Overall activity: 97.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    First off I don't appreciate your tone. embittered lifer, is that like suck up junior f u c k you are. Bitter I am not. What I wont stand by and allow is you and some others to go around and blow smoke up newbies azz.

Second, I give you on the flow, the flow is a good thing to have as insurance in your back pocket, but, just like insurance you never know how insurance company (management) is going to interpret the policy (contract). What you going to do if the flow stops for whatever reason, downturn in economy, barrel oil goes back to 200 dollars, some idiot blows something up. See you don't cover your azz in anything when all you do is support flow at the expense of everything.

Yes flow is good, that's all you have since Envoy is 50% of its original size, ord is 50% skywest now, dfw is about 60% envoy (maybe) your schedules suck, the qol here sucks, pay sucks, medical benefits suck, MIA and LAX dissapeared But, wait we have flow.

2 classes ago, RW went in and told them only 40 e175's envoy will get because of staffing. that's because all the pilots are tied up in the crj and e145 that pdt and psa cannot accept in any great numbers to replace with e175's. But we are hiring large numbers, great, but the funnel the training dept is 9 months backup. CRJ f/o's being withheld from upgrade training and from what I hear so are the e175 f/o's up to 9 months from date of award just to show up to class never mind line qualified, that will be 12 months.

No news from aag in the public media that would be positive about envoy except flow, and flow only goes as far as the laxative will allow.

I am not bitter, I don't like suck ups like you.

Now fly safe, if your fly.
    I'm wholly not impressed. Your rant just proved what I called you out on. You.....are an embittered lifer.

By the way. The flow can't be altered. It's contractual.

Level
    Overall activity: 97.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Beagleboy View Post
    Terrorize ? I mean really...............terrorize ?

A bit over dramatic, aren't we ? You make it sound like Envoy pilots are melting down in crew rooms or being carted off to psych wards over what some opine on a pilot web board.

Now, you are the spokesman for the forum ? Gee, I must have missed that election. Many of us (who have just as much right to be here as you and your chum Dacuj) find both of your Pollyanna fanatasy-based rantings just as tiring, but we stomach it without demanding you leave. Time to grow up and put on your big boy pants and accept it can be a contentious, disagreeable world we live in nowadays.
    Now we are talking terror tactics. Another long winded eaglefly manifesto.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Now we are talking terror tactics. Another long winded eaglefly manifesto.
    Long winded ?

I see perhaps 1 small paragraph in total and yet, you once again claim this is a form of terrorism. On top of that, add a splash of paranoid delusion and what we have seems clearly to be psychiatric instability. Next you'll claim Obama has wiretapped your cellphone. Is "eaglefly" hiding under your bed or deep in your darkened closet ?

Sure sounds like it. My condolences. I can only image the horror of what it's like to live in this condition.

Godspeed, your poor soul.

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1

Ignore User

I'm wholly not impressed. Your rant just proved what I called you out on. You.....are an embittered lifer.

By the way. The flow can't be altered. It's contractual.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!! What a dumb %ss

Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1

Ignore User

Eagle right/letter 3, LTFO, 4am Raps mmmm yes I c you are probably correct this one will be flawless.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy5 View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!! What a dumb %ss
    He's obviously in deep, deep denial of the fact his contract is already being "altered".

Constantly.

Job
    Button Pusher
    Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

The flow can't be altered. It's contractual.
    Someone frame this and put it in the crew room. This is what we call Costco-sized Kool-aid.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 123/1
    Given: 4/0

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by No Tuna In Cockpit View Post
    Someone frame this and put it in the crew room. This is what we call Costco-sized Kool-aid.
    And I'm the one in denial. This has got to be the joke of the year. I'd nominate you for tool of the day on APC.
    Flame Bait, I like how you belittle ardvark and call him a bitter lifer. You admit the schedules suck, however you say there are many good things, i.e the flow. Last time I checked many implies more than one. Also I'm scheduled to flow this coming fall. Why am I not doing backflips and putting a downpayment on my Porsche? Right now my personal quality of life sucks. I can go into details about how this company has caused me many personal issues that affect me daily. I am only one person. However, I can bet you any amount of money. I can find 50 pilots that will attest to not being happy and think about the flow as a distant dream that may become reality. However, when you are in the shower room at Sing Sing you aren't thinking about parole. You're just thinking about not dropping the soap.

Job
    Button Pusher
    Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by EGF View Post
    And I'm the one in denial. This has got to be the joke of the year. I'd nominate you for tool of the day on APC.
    I hope you aren't thinking that I agree with what was quoted... I posted that as a repudiation of Flame's post, not in agreement. That should be a badge that he and Dacuj should have to wear when the contract is violated...again

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Sorry. I was referring to flames as well.

Job
    Right Seat Humor Expert
    A/C Flown
    N401UA, N402UA, N403UA, etc. etc. etc.
    Divorces
    Envoy, 2014, Irreconcilable Differences
    Level
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/1
    Given: 2/0

Ignore User

The Cubs can't win........ It's been forever.
    Trump can't win.............. It's impossible.
    The flow can't be altered. It's contractual.

Also contractual: Marriages and mortgages.

Level
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 27/7
    Given: 4/1

Ignore User

That should be a badge that he and Dacuj should have to wear when the contract is violated...again
    How about a DUNCE HAT, that woukd suffice....

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/37
    Given: 0/2

Ignore User

Wow, that's the doozy of the year so far. You *might* be able to convince me of 2 new bases, assuming we merge with PDT in the next 12-24 months. But 4? Come on, man. This is why no one believes you on just about anything. You are waaaaaay over-inflating things. Chicago is probably going to close at some point next year. Maybe we get Miami back....maybe. LA? Highly doubt it. I'd be willing to put money on that. Maybe we get either PHL or DCA assuming a merger with PDT.

But, lets let facts be facts: We are losing all the CRJs -- ALL. 145s are dwindling down to a skeleton fleet. Yes, they've stated 2022 (not 2023 as you claim) as a retire date for those, but that's for maybe 20-25 hulls. We have 40 total orders for 175s with the options that cannot be exercised right now. The Compass 175s aren't coming here any time soon - leave that rumor where it belongs....fantasy land. By 2020 (assuming no merger with PDT), we'll be at about 65 hulls. The minimum base size is about 20 hulls. So, if we were to stretch those hulls as thin as we can (move 20 175s somewhere), that leaves us with 3 bases. You're talking about 7 bases, which would be 140 hulls minimum. Even if somehow we exercised all 90 options, that's 130 175s, with the CRJs gone by next year, and the 145s gone in 5 years. Your math doesn't add up, at all.
    Note that I mentioned AWAC bases plus an east coast and west coast base. I'm glad you have the fleet plan all figured out. I'm already on record saying to look for an announcement regarding additional 175s near the end of the 2nd quarter.

Now, if we could just get the 10% of you here to think the same as 90% of the remaining Envoy pilots, I would say we are making progress.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Note that I mentioned AWAC bases plus an east coast and west coast base. I'm glad you have the fleet plan all figured out. I'm already on record saying to look for an announcement regarding additional 175s near the end of the 2nd quarter.

Now, if we could just get the 10% of you here to think the same as 90% of the remaining Envoy pilots, I would say we are making progress.
    https://youtu.be/M9d7oG4WTyY

Level
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

Ignore User

How low you think it'll go? I'm hearing grumblings it'll break into early 2014. Which would put it at 3.5 years. At least 6 months till training after the award. Please shut your mouth Dacuj. Good news we know but still outside 3 and a half years.
    Last edited by Pinkvisual; 03-15-2017 at 06:24 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

Ignore User

Well if those are the rumblings then I likely will be awarded upgrade. I'm just over a 4 year FO and would likely be a 4.5 year upgrade, but there wasn't much hiring in '13.

Thread Information