Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 117/34
    Given: 0/0

Ignore User

AA pay and scheduling problems,

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 138/1
    Given: 4/0

Ignore User

Where is dacuj? It's a great time to be at envoy. .

Job
    Right Seat Humor Expert
    A/C Flown
    N401UA, N402UA, N403UA, etc. etc. etc.
    Divorces
    Envoy, 2014, Irreconcilable Differences
    Level
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/2
    Given: 2/0

Ignore User

IMG_0082.JPG
    Flow. The cause of, and solution to all envoy's problems.

Level
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdrive3 months registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/88
    Given: 0/2

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by 11yrpay-WentToUA View Post
    IMG_0082.JPG
    Flow. The cause of, and solution to all envoy's problems.
    Would you rather not have flow and just apply off the street like everyone else? Guess it doesn't matter to you if you went to United. Best of luck being on the bottom of that list if a downturn hits. I hear they furlough hundreds at the drop of a hat.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

I fail to see why this is news. Typical Union posturing is what it is. Doesn't change a thing for us. Strong flow in place and sending hundreds of Envoy pilots to AA every year. This is what you should be focusing on. What other regional sends hundreds to a major every single year with no interview? Hint: there isn't one aside from Envoy.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 29/3
    Given: 9/51

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Dacuj View Post
    Would you rather not have flow and just apply off the street like everyone else? Guess it doesn't matter to you if you went to United. Best of luck being on the bottom of that list if a downturn hits. I hear they furlough hundreds at the drop of a hat.
    Are you SERIOUSLY saying that he would've been better off bypassing the option of going to United and waiting longer to flow?? Your credibility tanks more and more with every post you make. And why exactly would being at the bottom of the AA list be any better during a downturn? Not to mention he will have much better relative seniority by seizing the opportunity of getting on sooner at United then waiting to flow years later.
    Last edited by schmuck; 02-15-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by schmuck View Post
    Are you SERIOUSLY saying that he would've been better off bypassing the option of going to United and waiting longer to flow?? Your credibility tanks more and more with every post you make. And why exactly would being at the bottom of the AA list be any better during a downturn? Not to mention he will have much better relative seniority by seizing the opportunity of getting on sooner at United then waiting to flow years later.
    It probably was a good idea for 11yearpay to take the opportunity at United. But he never misses an opportunity to bash Envoy and the flow. Kind of like eaglefly, why are you bashing when you don't even work here.

That said, everything else I stand behind. Envoy's flow to AA can't be matched by any other carrier. Name any regional that has at least equal to what we have and I'll back of. And in the end, AA is a far better choice, if you get to choose, than United anyway. Just my opinion.

Level
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    DownloadsPosting Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 117/34

Ignore User

I fail to see why this is news. Typical Union posturing is what it is. Doesn't change a thing for us. Strong flow in place and sending hundreds of Envoy pilots to AA every year. This is what you should be focusing on. What other regional sends hundreds to a major every single year with no interview? Hint: there isn't one aside from Envoy.
    I am going to focus on that after the 824. Why don't you focus on your job, recruiting pilots, so we have more than 0000 reserves every day by 6:00 am. EVERY DAY ALL BASES.

You are not doing your job, success on your position is reflected at the end of the reserve list..."You are failing."

IMHO
    Last edited by NoOtPilot; 02-15-2017 at 11:17 AM.

Job
    Right Seat Humor Expert
    A/C Flown
    N401UA, N402UA, N403UA, etc. etc. etc.
    Divorces
    Envoy, 2014, Irreconcilable Differences
    Level
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/2
    Given: 2/0

Ignore User

It probably was a good idea for 11yearpay to take the opportunity at United. But he never misses an opportunity to bash Envoy and the flow. Kind of like eaglefly, why are you bashing when you don't even work here.
    I take exception to your idea that I'm bashing envoy. I think the only difference between you and I is that I'm a guy that still cares about a lot of people working at envoy even though I don't, and you're a guy that seems to have never cared about anyone at envoy besides yourself. Thus your only concern is to keep the flow viable long enough for you to escape the hell that you deny exists, regardless of what selling falsehood may actually mean to real people's lives.

Other than that, I think we see eye to eye.

Level
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 536/34
    Given: 589/14

Ignore User

DACUJ, please. You remind me of Hillary. You spout bull til the cows don't come home.
    Come to envoy we have flow, BUT envoy sucks to be employed by. You fail to answer why we have shi+ schedules, Poor QOL, Poor benefits, poor pay and in total pilots not trusting the envoy management on any point of importance.
    For me I concede to you Envoy has a flow, better than Mesa's yes.
    But why don't you answer all the complaints about the poor conditions at envoy.
    Sir, can I have another.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

-2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ardvark View Post
    DACUJ, please. You remind me of Hillary. You spout bull til the cows don't come home.
    Come to envoy we have flow, BUT envoy sucks to be employed by. You fail to answer why we have shi+ schedules, Poor QOL, Poor benefits, poor pay and in total pilots not trusting the envoy management on any point of importance.
    For me I concede to you Envoy has a flow, better than Mesa's yes.
    But why don't you answer all the complaints about the poor conditions at envoy.
    There is no sense in talking about s$it schedules, poor QOL and so on here because it is largely hype and way overblown by a few. Maybe 5 or 7% of the total pilot group complains. Guess what? There are always 10% of a workgroup that will never be happy. I'll admit that a few lines from time to time aren't the most ideal, but that in itself is few and far between. QOL is good here. Our benefits are good. We have reopened Laguardia and the whispers of LA keep getting louder. Join the 90 plus percent of us who see great things ahead here.

Level
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/1

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by dacuj View Post
    there is no sense in talking about s$it schedules, poor qol and so on here because it is largely hype and way overblown by a few. Maybe 5 or 7% of the total pilot group complains. Guess what? There are always 10% of a workgroup that will never be happy. I'll admit that a few lines from time to time aren't the most ideal, but that in itself is few and far between. Qol is good here. Our benefits are good. We have reopened laguardia and the whispers of la keep getting louder. Join the 90 plus percent of us who see great things ahead here.
    troll.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 29/3
    Given: 9/51

Ignore User

Dacug ol' boy, if you believe that only a few us believe that we have poor schedules you are either truly out of touch with this pilot group, just glossing over it and brushing it aside, lying through your teeth in order to keep your sleazy sell of Envoy, or all of the above. I will say that the majority of this pilot group don't see things as dire as ardvark makes them out to be, and they sure as hell don't see things as rosy as you make them out to be. Most of us fall in the middle. But to say only a few of us are unhappy with our current schedules and QOL, well that is the most asinine thing I've heard in a long time.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

Ignore User

Remember when the union said schedules would improve in 2017? LOL good times...

Company
    Eagle
    Base
    ORD
    A/C Flown
    Jungle Jet
    Level
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 36/4
    Given: 5/1

Ignore User

Hey Dacuj. Why don't you respond to my post from last month on how with these great schedules, 61% of the pilots only have 11 days off and are have to put in for return days after transition because they are brought below 11?

Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 138/1
    Given: 4/0

Ignore User

He's a troll. Not even the most companied, line pilot would say pass up going to united, to stay here in wait of a flow in the future.

Level
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 188/7
    Given: 0/41

Ignore User

".....Typical Union posturing is what it is."

Two things the members of this forum should take from your statement here, that being;

1. Obviously, you aren't a union member as your antagonism here displays.

2. You believe YOU know what's true over at AA regarding these issues more so then the certified bargaining agent in place there or their pilots.

The first has been obvious for as long as you've haunted this and other forums, so your credibility is shot in regard to providing any non-biased, factual position and second, point #2 indicates you exist in a Trumpian alternate reality of fantasy, delusion-of-grandeur and denial. Both of these undeniable realities are laughingly ironic considering your sole reason for existence is to pull pilots to Envoy by the promise of pushing them to AA where they too can be part of supposedly baseless union posturing someday where none of their grievances are true.

What a schizophrenic world you live in my friend. Have you thought about contacting the POTUS and offering your spokesperson services ? I'd think you'd fit right in !

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

Quote Originally Posted by Jdflyer View Post
    Hey Dacuj. Why don't you respond to my post from last month on how with these great schedules, 61% of the pilots only have 11 days off and are have to put in for return days after transition because they are brought below 11?
    Obviously he considers that to fake information unworthy of response.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down

Ignore User

...and AA's history proves they 'hire right up until they furlough'. Downturn ?

Have you looked at AA's debt compared to Delta, United or the others ? Last I read it's a staggering 8 times Delta's and several times United's. Considering how AA has functioned in the past, the management philosophy they have towards their pilots and a back-breaking load of debt, I'd wager that AA has the bleakest future of all of them should that downturn hit. They are ripe for another trip to bankruptcy court and getting a green light to trim staff to do more with less.

If you ask me, I'd say the LAST place one wants to be should a downturn occur is the bottom of AA's pilot seniority list regardless of scheduled retirements. At least at Envoy, you'd still be employed and at the other legacies who have a much better track record of how they treat their people in bankruptcy, better odds there.
    Last edited by Beagleboy; 02-15-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Level
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/0
    Given: 2/10

Ignore User

There is no sense in talking about s$it schedules, poor QOL and so on here because it is largely hype and way overblown by a few. Maybe 5 or 7% of the total pilot group complains.
    Holy crap. I think you left off the "9" in front of your figures. You, on your special assignment in Irving (i.e. not flying the line) have no clue how bad it has become. Just because most people choose to remain silent, for their own reasons, doesn't mean they don't hate this place.
    Guess what? There are always 10% of a workgroup that will never be happy. I'll admit that a few lines from time to time aren't the most ideal, but that in itself is few and far between.
    Is there any oxygen on your planet? How would you know anything about the line quality here SINCE YOU DON'T FLY THEM? A small percentage of employees are unhappy even at a good company, which envoy isn't and never was. Guess what - this place is completely dysfunctional.
    QOL is good here.
    This is just a complete, utter, total lie. You clearly don't know anything about QOL as a line (or worse, reserve) pilot.
    Our benefits are good.
    More alternate facts.
    We have reopened Laguardia
    Thank you for the one and only fact you have been able to produce.
    and the whispers of LA keep getting louder. Join the 90 plus percent of us who see great things ahead here.
    These are not facts either.

Thread Information