Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 101 to 113 of 113

Thread: The votes are being cast -- please everybody just vote

  1. #101
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    126
    Level
    36
    Points: 3,421, Level: 36
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 51/1
    Given: 2/3

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    More like 4 for an 8 year FO according to the new "flow estimator".
    4Q18

  2. #102
    Registered User RIGHTWINGMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    285
    Level
    50
    Points: 6,023, Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 27/7
    Given: 4/1

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Orchard View Post
    But this is a dirtbag mindset and what some of these hardliners who are jumping ship have.
    Well this is the Captain version of davie7 whos gonna be a a TSA Ca, or a flight instructor or a corporate pilot.
    They really dont give a crap at all about this place, or perhaps they are just posturing in this forums from their parents basements, to the tune of crhistmas carols and unlimited refills of chocolate from moms kitchen.

  3. #103
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    814
    Level
    49
    Points: 5,823, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 110/11
    Given: 37/2

    Ignore User

    The votes are being cast -- please everybody just vote


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RIGHTWINGMAN View Post
    Well this is the Captain version of davie7 whos gonna be a a TSA Ca, or a flight instructor or a corporate pilot.
    They really dont give a crap at all about this place, or perhaps they are just posturing in this forums from their parents basements, to the tune of crhistmas carols and unlimited refills of chocolate from moms kitchen.
    Are you a captain or fo? If your an fo congratulations to you in sitting here and thinking it's ok. As a captain congratulations for collecting that pay. Sorry guys this is nothing to do with our profession. Maybe some people have rich mommies and daddies but the rest have to work. Again I'll ask you: if you were offered a pay rise would you take a new job? So for example if delta asked you to work for them would you go? It's the same job you fly people about. Really want to change this industry then everyone frigging quit working at regionals. Make the flying go to mainline.

    And just for the record here I've been told by numerous people at this company in management positions, check airmen positions etc that I'm doing the right thing in leaving. When you finally flow to aa and that PSA chump that worked there for three years is your captain don't be bitter. But remember you stood up for eagle.
    Last edited by davie7ee; 12-22-2014 at 03:53 PM.

  4. #104
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    203
    Level
    53
    Points: 6,567, Level: 53
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/7
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by davie7ee View Post
    Are you a captain or fo? If your an fo congratulations to you in sitting here and thinking it's ok. As a captain congratulations for collecting that pay. Sorry guys this is nothing to do with our profession. Maybe some people have rich mommies and daddies but the rest have to work. Again I'll ask you: if you were offered a pay rise would you take a new job? So for example if delta asked you to work for them would you go? It's the same job you fly people about. Really want to change this industry then everyone frigging quit working at regionals. Make the flying go to mainline.

    And just for the record here I've been told by numerous people at this company in management positions, check airmen positions etc that I'm doing the right thing in leaving. When you finally flow to aa and that PSA chump that worked there for three years is your captain don't be bitter. But remember you stood up for eagle.
    Well I say, do what makes you happy. If you want to work for a corporate, CFI gig, or regional, go for it. In the end it's just a job. Their are pros and cons to each. Get paid more, but fly an 1.5 and sit in an fbo for 12hrs? Fly more, get paid less, but get more days off? Bottom line, do what you want. Their are so many people who place their status in life on what they do, or whom they work for. Who really gives a rats except you?

  5. #105
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    814
    Level
    49
    Points: 5,823, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 110/11
    Given: 37/2

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Layman View Post
    Well I say, do what makes you happy. If you want to work for a corporate, CFI gig, or regional, go for it. In the end it's just a job. Their are pros and cons to each. Get paid more, but fly an 1.5 and sit in an fbo for 12hrs? Fly more, get paid less, but get more days off? Bottom line, do what you want. Their are so many people who place their status in life on what they do, or whom they work for. Who really gives a rats except you?
    Agreed. Its been a lot of fun here. Just when the personal attack came I had to defend myself. All the best guys.

  6. #106
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    173
    Level
    33
    Points: 2,994, Level: 33
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/48
    Given: 3/3

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RIGHTWINGMAN View Post
    Well this is the Captain version of davie7 whos gonna be a a TSA Ca, or a flight instructor or a corporate pilot.
    They really dont give a crap at all about this place, or perhaps they are just posturing in this forums from their parents basements, to the tune of crhistmas carols and unlimited refills of chocolate from moms kitchen.
    Davie7 is the reason why the NO vote didn't do anything for this industry. They will sell their soul so they can get ahead. At least Rightwing and many of the yes voters are man enough to know that voting this way is the price for getting to go fight another day. Davie7 will throw a tantrum and leave, it is the easy choice.

    The reason why management and your checkairman tell you that it is a good choice is because you don't offer anything of value to American Eagle airlines. Since you got hired all you do is whine and whine.

    Sorry someone had to write it.

    Good luck in your next job and I hope you forget about your bad experience here.

  7. #107
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    814
    Level
    49
    Points: 5,823, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 110/11
    Given: 37/2

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AllisonRR View Post
    Davie7 is the reason why the NO vote didn't do anything for this industry. They will sell their soul so they can get ahead. At least Rightwing and many of the yes voters are man enough to know that voting this way is the price for getting to go fight another day. Davie7 will throw a tantrum and leave, it is the easy choice.

    The reason why management and your checkairman tell you that it is a good choice is because you don't offer anything of value to American Eagle airlines. Since you got hired all you do is whine and whine.

    Sorry someone had to write it.

    Good luck in your next job and I hope you forget about your bad experience here.
    Allison, you may have picked a name because of the engine we have. But it pretty much sums you up since day one on this chat forum. Down on your knees panties pulled to the side willing to take anything that comes your way. Your pathetic. You'd vote yes for anything then worry about it later. You my friend are a complete tool, clueless. Just ask mommy and daddy to pay some more of your bills whilst you take a pay cut to fly a bigger aircraft.

  8. #108
    Registered User Deadreckon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    22
    Level
    16
    Points: 911, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    What are we in grade school? Do you folks not realize that there are going to be yes voters and no voters no matter what? Sure you can voice your opinions, but do you really think anyone gives a turd? And why all the personal attacks?
    Holy smokes you are worse than my teenagers. I'm glad this will all be over tomorrow and then I can watch the insults really start flying on this forum. This should be fun!

  9. #109
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Divorces
    69
    Posts
    265
    Level
    43
    Points: 4,709, Level: 43
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album pictures1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 60/7
    Given: 114/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by davie7ee View Post
    Are you a captain or fo? If your an fo congratulations to you in sitting here and thinking it's ok. As a captain congratulations for collecting that pay. Sorry guys this is nothing to do with our profession. Maybe some people have rich mommies and daddies but the rest have to work. Again I'll ask you: if you were offered a pay rise would you take a new job? So for example if delta asked you to work for them would you go? It's the same job you fly people about. Really want to change this industry then everyone frigging quit working at regionals. Make the flying go to mainline.

    And just for the record here I've been told by numerous people at this company in management positions, check airmen positions etc that I'm doing the right thing in leaving. When you finally flow to aa and that PSA chump that worked there for three years is your captain don't be bitter. But remember you stood up for eagle.

    So long. Good luck. Would rather work at McDonald's than tsa. And watch chasing quick upgrades. It will follow you and these majors want someone who is dedicated. Not a flake who chases the next best thing. Be weary with that my friend. You are walking away from the largest airline in the world.

  10. #110
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    814
    Level
    49
    Points: 5,823, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 110/11
    Given: 37/2

    Ignore User

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flydaddy22 View Post
    So long. Good luck. Would rather work at McDonald's than tsa. And watch chasing quick upgrades. It will follow you and these majors want someone who is dedicated. Not a flake who chases the next best thing. Be weary with that my friend. You are walking away from the largest airline in the world.
    Lol yea ok. Which major do you recruit for? It's a gamble. I'm taking it. Shame I couldn't make it into the first few classes as they were full.


    Good luck here. Want an inside scoop on aa hiring; they look for people that are willing to take a risk, prepared to gamble. The computer software thinks your untrainable after 6 years at a company. Enjoy the flow. I have nothing bad to say about the people I have worked with. It's been a pleasure.

  11. #111
    Registered User Airhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    135
    Level
    50
    Points: 6,070, Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 2/1

    Ignore User

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by davie7ee View Post
    Lol yea ok. Which major do you recruit for? It's a gamble. I'm taking it. Shame I couldn't make it into the first few classes as they were full.


    Good luck here. Want an inside scoop on aa hiring; they look for people that are willing to take a risk, prepared to gamble. The computer software thinks your untrainable after 6 years at a company. Enjoy the flow. I have nothing bad to say about the people I have worked with. It's been a pleasure.
    It is a roll of the dice no mater where you go. You give up your seniority for the chance to make up higher at a larger higher paying company. I get it. That was my plan in 1987.

    I once heard a guy who left bragging in the crew lounge how we should come to work for a REAL airline, like Eastern, in 1987! Didn't work out. Others got a job at NWA and were 757 CA's in short order. Another bounced off the lists of Eastern, APPLE, Midway, to end at UAL so late in his career that he barely made it to CA in a 737 before he had to go out on Medical for good.
    Luck of the draw dudes.

    Make your best choices and take your chances.

    It will not play out the same for everyone.

    I'm voting "yes".
    Last edited by Airhead; 12-22-2014 at 10:25 PM.

  12. #112
    Super Moderator Cujo665's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    A great one
    Base
    Home Based
    Job
    Pilot
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, B767
    Posts
    2,286
    Level
    100
    Points: 37,740, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    Awards:
    Arm of Law
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 370/50
    Given: 75/9

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Well, sure looks like Glass was successful at turning us on eachother.
    _______________________________________________

  13. #113
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Company
    DeathStar
    Base
    MIA
    Job
    Drink Coffee, Battle VNAV/FMS, Duolingo Espanol
    A/C Flown
    SF340, E145, 737
    Divorces
    N/A
    Posts
    373
    Level
    54
    Points: 6,782, Level: 54
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/3
    Given: 22/7

    Ignore User

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I wonder what Glass will get in his stocking this Christmas?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •