PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Info

Dacuj
01-09-2018, 09:35 AM
We will see a new base this year.

schmuck
01-09-2018, 09:40 AM
Finally gonna see some of those cheesesteaks you were telling us about?

copycopy
01-09-2018, 09:42 AM
I thought we were thinking west... no?

schmuck
01-09-2018, 09:45 AM
I thought we were thinking west... no?

He was hinting at PHL a few months ago. And PHX.

Beagleboy
01-09-2018, 10:14 AM

Great for AAG that more flying remains outsourced, but not so great for those who flow as the very things good for Envoy pilots work against them once at AA. Speaking of flow, will increased flow be announced this year ? Will across the board pay increases be announced this year to match competition ? Will palatable schedules be adopted this year..........or will the beatings (and B.S. spin) continue until morale improves ?

xpanterica
01-09-2018, 10:22 AM
He was hinting at PHL a few months ago. And PHX.

And a pretty sweet fleet plan!

ardvark
01-09-2018, 11:06 AM
Great for AAG that more flying remains outsourced, but not so great for those who flow as the very things good for Envoy pilots work against them once at AA. Speaking of flow, will increased flow be announced this year ? Will across the board pay increases be announced this year to match competition ? Will palatable schedules be adopted this year..........or will the beatings (and B.S. spin) continue until morale improves ?

I am going with "the beatings (and B.S. spin) continue until morale improves".

Dacuj
01-09-2018, 11:20 AM
PHL still in the mix. More to come on this. However, that said, it’s no secret AAG wants increased presence in LAX AND those Compass 175s back here pronto. Latest rumblings are of putting 140/145s out there to supplement Compass and open newer smaller markets. As we make the push for 3000+ on the list, we will be ready to swoop in and staff the 20 175s in LA alongside our 140/145 fleet there.

Beagleboy
01-09-2018, 11:52 AM
PHL still in the mix. More to come on this. However, that said, it’s no secret AAG wants increased presence in LAX AND those Compass 175s back here pronto. Latest rumblings are of putting 140/145s out there to supplement Compass and open newer smaller markets. As we make the push for 3000+ on the list, we will be ready to swoop in and staff the 20 175s in LA alongside our 140/145 fleet there.

Bummer.

I guess that's a "no" on most if not all my questions. Expansion that aggressive will put great pressure on Envoy to keep attrition to the bare minimum, so the flow is all but certain to continue to be squeezed at its present bare minimum rate. This summer should see the usual increased industry hiring at the legacies and LCC's so there will still be a steady stream of outside attrition and Summer flying is always stressed with max vacation usage and robust block hour schedules, so that will stress Envoy further, meaning schedules are likely to remain depressing and reassignments frequent. But, like I stated I guess you think that's a good thing for Envoy for its pilots to watch it expand with little or no benefit to them in the present by increased flow, higher pay or better schedules and then have it work against them AFTER they leave Envoy via flow to AA ?

Please tell me that at least management will allow open bidding to the new domicile as opposed to locking out many pilots who would want it due to present equipment differences and ALPA approved abrogated seniority provisions ? I mean, all this supposed good news has to have SOME benefit to this pilot group, yes ?

Basil
01-09-2018, 12:51 PM
I mean, all this supposed good news has to have SOME benefit to this pilot group, yes ?

Hahahaha. You know the answer to this. Good luck getting DACA to admit it.

Pinkvisual
01-09-2018, 02:05 PM
PHL still in the mix. More to come on this. However, that said, its no secret AAG wants increased presence in LAX AND those Compass 175s back here pronto. Latest rumblings are of putting 140/145s out there to supplement Compass and open newer smaller markets. As we make the push for 3000+ on the list, we will be ready to swoop in and staff the 20 175s in LA alongside our 140/145 fleet there.

The compass 175s will not be coming to envoy. They will stay in lax staffed by either Mesa or Skywest. Both of which already do lax flying, have 175s on property already, and have lax bases. Why would they spend the money to stuff it with our pilots and pay for a base?
Growth is bad for pilots wanting to flow. If you think growth will let the company actually follow the contractual 50 percent your in for a rude awakening. If lax were to be an option for envoy I believe whole heartedly it would be back on the 140s parked in sjt, supplementing the compass 175s.

schmuck
01-09-2018, 02:14 PM
The compass 175’s will not be coming to envoy. They will stay in lax staffed by either Mesa or Skywest. Both of which already do lax flying, have 175’s on property already, and have lax bases. Why would they spend the money to stuff it with our pilots and pay for a base?
Growth is bad for pilots wanting to flow. If you think growth will let the company actually follow the contractual 50 percent your in for a rude awakening. If lax were to be an option for envoy I believe whole heartedly it would be back on the 140’s parked in sjt, supplementing the compass 175’s.

Why would AAG shift planes from one non WO to another? If they are planning to pull those birds from Compass at all, then it would make more sense for them to place them at a WO where they can hold on to more of the profits of those flights. But I'm 100% with you, growth will continue to harm this pilot group. In more ways than just flow.

Jdflyer
01-09-2018, 03:01 PM
We will get the 175s back as long as our overall cost is lower then Compass. Performance is par for both companies for reliability. However, compass contract is through 2019. So if what Dacuj turns out to be true that AAG has decided to xfer the hulls to Envoy at best will get an announcement later this year with the base opening in next year.

The only way I see an LAX base this year is If they decided to move RJs in. But they would need to reduce operations at Skywest as there is no room at the current eagles nest in LAX.

Hapless Browny
01-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Wow, an LA base? I should never have left Eagle....

eaglepilot
01-09-2018, 09:45 PM

Management literally talked to my recurrent class 3 weeks ago. No new bases in 2018. LAX will not come back. 175s from compass will but Skywest is leaving ORD and will increase their presence in LAX as compass goes bye bye. Interesting to see if management is right or if dacuj is. Regardless, just honor the flow and stop F-ing with our lives and honor the damn contract.

eaglepilot
01-09-2018, 09:46 PM
why would aag shift planes from one non wo to another? If they are planning to pull those birds from compass at all, then it would make more sense for them to place them at a wo where they can hold on to more of the profits of those flights. But i'm 100% with you, growth will continue to harm this pilot group. In more ways than just flow.

stop the growth! Honor the flow!

Jersdawg
01-09-2018, 09:54 PM
Management literally talked to my recurrent class 3 weeks ago. No new bases in 2018. LAX will not come back. 175s from compass will but Skywest is leaving ORD and will increase their presence in LAX as compass goes bye bye. Interesting to see if management is right or if dacuj is. Regardless, just honor the flow and stop F-ing with our lives and honor the damn contract.

Yeah, but remember the old saying: "if an airline manager's lips are moving, he's lying." I'm certainly not agreeing with the "line-pilot-pretending-to-be-recruitment-to-amuse-himself-and-take-the-p1ss-from-cujo" but my point is that who knows what the hell is going to happen in the next year. Just cuz mgmt said one thing doesn't mean it's true.

schmuck
01-09-2018, 10:01 PM

Amen brotha!

schmuck
01-09-2018, 10:06 PM

This is more in line with what I've heard. Envoy will be shoving Skywest out of ORD throughout the year. Obviously the 175 in ORD will grow, but also the 145 in ORD will grow as well. Compass planes will be coming to Envoy, but the question has been where will those planes go. My theory has been that with Skywest getting the boot out of ORD that the Compass 175s will be allocated into another part of the Envoy system and Skywest will be the big Eagle player in LAX.

wiz5422
01-09-2018, 10:18 PM

Where are the stickers?

Sirsnacksalot
01-10-2018, 07:25 AM
The Compass planes are going to be used to replace RAH flying out of MIA.
You heard it here first!

eaglepilot
01-10-2018, 08:01 AM
You heard it here first!

Management mentioned this too. Republic out of MIA by 2020. They're going up to the NE.

Vne
01-10-2018, 08:35 AM
You heard it here first!

Yep. Wasnt Envoy/AAG supposed to be working on over water certification for the 175s?

RIGHTWINGMAN
01-10-2018, 09:11 AM

Yeah yeah yeah, I remember Peter Bowler and JW came in one day and told us all San Juanitos that we were gonna expand the Caribbean routes, Q 400 were coming along with ATR 600. The F..k otta hear.

eaglepilot
01-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Yep. Wasnt Envoy/AAG supposed to be working on over water certification for the 175s?

No. The reason the overwater airports were in our Jepps was for 175 delivery.

schmuck
01-10-2018, 12:51 PM
No. The reason the overwater airports were in our Jepps was for 175 delivery.

This is incorrect. The 175s will be EOW certified in the coming months.

eaglepilot
01-10-2018, 01:07 PM

The 175 Training Manager is incorrect then, at least of as early December.

Dacuj
01-10-2018, 02:09 PM

This is correct. Thinking is to ramp up and be ready when AA is ready to strike hard with Envoy in MIA. Think 90 or so 175 options.

Jdflyer
01-10-2018, 02:16 PM
Think 90 or so 175 options.

Think SCOPE. A lot of something else will have to be retired somewhere or AA will have to get way more narrow bodies

Dacuj
01-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Think SCOPE. A lot of something else will have to be retired somewhere or AA will have to get way more narrow bodies

Exactly. I would expect a little of both. Hint, the retiring frames won't be coming from Envoy's fleet.

schmuck
01-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Bid results are up. The most senior FO on the list got displaced. Looks like they ran out of FOs.

Vne
01-10-2018, 03:50 PM
Bid results are up. The most senior FO on the list got displaced. Looks like they ran out of FOs.

Never fear! Theres plenty of money for Street Captains/High Value Aviators... >:(

Beagleboy
01-10-2018, 05:19 PM

The AA narrow body fleet is defined for the next several years and is more likely to shrink rather then expand, so only one side of that candle will likely be available to burn. New 175 orders wouldn’t show up for a long time, so it appears the grifter is back hard at work peddling his counterfeit wares.

Caveat Emptor.

Beagleboy
01-10-2018, 05:24 PM

The Envoy captain well is almost dry and no captain, no flight. Does anyone wonder what a Envoy is going to do considering they will theoretically have to flow 25 pilots/month from a pilot seat they have few, if any replacements ? Sounds like each month, 25 F/O’s will have to get the minimum time and be immediately forced into upgrade just to maintain status quo. Consider outside attrition from Captains too and it sounds like a serious problem is almost at hand.

Pinkvisual
01-10-2018, 07:43 PM
The Envoy captain well is almost dry and no captain, no flight. Does anyone wonder what a Envoy is going to do considering they will theoretically have to flow 25 pilots/month from a pilot seat they have few, if any replacements ? Sounds like each month, 25 F/Os will have to get the minimum time and be immediately forced into upgrade just to maintain status quo. Consider outside attrition from Captains too and it sounds like a serious problem is almost at hand.

Maybe they will start building efficient lines again? Or they will make a lot of 11 day off 2 day off in between sequences again. Lets hope for the 90 hour 15 day off lines. Doubt it

DilsonWic
01-11-2018, 01:15 PM
New kind of troll? Need my decoder ring.

Jersdawg
01-11-2018, 01:21 PM
New kind of troll? Need my decoder ring.

If it was Wingdings I could figure it out, but I got nothjng

Pinkvisual
01-11-2018, 02:10 PM
Xem tất cả các loại răng sứ tại dây (http://biquyet.top/cac-loai-rang-su/)

Răng sứ kim loại thường

Ưu điểm:

Không gây dị ứng với hợp kim Coban – Crom. Đối với hợp kim Niken – Crom có ưu điểm l* chi ph* tiết kiệm nhưng Niken có thể gây dị ứng với một số người.
Loại răng sứ n*y có giá th*nh thấp trong số các loại răng sứ hiện nay trên thị trường.
Nhược điểm:

Tuy có giá cả phải chăng nhưng sau v*i năm s* dụng, lớp kim loại bị oxi hóa khiến phần cổ răng có m*u xám của kim loại, l*m mất t*nh thẩm mỹ của răng.
Đôi khi không cẩn th*n răng sứ có thể bị sứt mẻ hoặc vỡ khi bạn cắn đồ v*t cứng.
Răng sứ titan : L* răng sứ có lớp sườn bên trong được l*m bằng hợp kim titan v* phần sứ phủ bên ngo*i.

Cấu tạo răng sứ Titan

Whose got the balls to click on the link?

Cujo665
01-11-2018, 02:11 PM
Whose got the balls to click on the link?

Not sure how it slipped through. Banned now

bambamgp
01-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Lots of CLT flying on the Feb E145 bid packets: MGM, GSO, CHO, ORF, MLB, ROA, FLO.

FAY, HTS and LEX starting in April.

ardvark
01-12-2018, 09:00 AM
The e145 that just won't die.

Pinkvisual
01-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Lots of CLT flying on the Feb E145 bid packets: MGM, GSO, CHO, ORF, MLB, ROA, FLO.

FAY, HTS and LEX starting in April.

I like to call it s hit show Charlotte

Sirsnacksalot
01-12-2018, 12:00 PM
I like to call it s hit show Charlotte

Hillbilly Philly is more apropos IMO.

Vne
01-12-2018, 12:37 PM
S hit-lotte shuffle.

Sloosky
09-02-2018, 11:53 AM

Where is it?

ardvark
09-02-2018, 12:58 PM
Slc

Robsquatch
09-03-2018, 06:01 AM
Envoy hater. Lol

Sloosky
10-12-2018, 09:58 AM
2018 Info

Still waiting on this new base to be announced for 2018, Dacuj. Where's it at?

Beagleboy
10-12-2018, 10:22 AM

Not sure how Envoy can do that. Wouldn’t it mean they’ll have to shift and sacrifice personnel and assets (aircraft) from elsewhere thus relinquishing market share from the vacancy left over ? Certainly possible as just like AA, Envoy is hamstrung on expansion due to lack of personnel (pilots) and additional assets (aircraft), so all they can do shuffle their pieces around the board. Maybe they will ?

Delta and UAL are moving forward, while AA (and the WO’s) can only spin their wheels in the mud. I wish there was a solution, but that would require vision, innovation and collaboration, plus, money of course. To get collaboration, you can't alienate and disregard, you have to respect, honor, reward and inspire. I simply don’t see any of those traits or assets now or going forward, so again, I can’t connect the dots on this claim.

Dacuj
10-12-2018, 11:36 AM

is 2018 over? Guess not. Probably need to shut your mouth till then.

Oh, by the way. Ever hear of Compass? They fly 175s.

Beagleboy
10-12-2018, 11:43 AM

Opening a new base usually takes a significant lead time to line up logistics and move assets and personnel. A pilot bid/FA would also come out well in advance.

I realize you are dancing as fast as you can, but youre not a very good dancer from my POV............heck, not even at the North Texas Two-step so popular in your former dance hall.

Sloosky
10-12-2018, 12:16 PM

So let me get this straight, you're still holding on to your claim that we will see a base this year? With 2.5 months left in the year? Okay...

Pinkvisual
10-12-2018, 12:30 PM

Your grumpy

Beagleboy
10-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Your grumpy

LOL !

Actually, I'm thinking a different dwarf...........one that begins with a "D" and ends with a "Y". But, hangovers do tend to put one in a worse mood then normal. You would think living the good life at AA, one would NEVER be in a bad mood, but alas perhaps its a result of a subconscious awareness of a painful reality that cant be compartmentalized ?

BOHICA
10-12-2018, 02:21 PM
Dumb ****y? Didnt know that was on of them.

Pinkvisual
10-13-2018, 10:32 AM
LOL !

Actually, I'm thinking a different dwarf...........one that begins with a "D" and ends with a "Y". But, hangovers do tend to put one in a worse mood then normal. You would think living the good life at AA, one would NEVER be in a bad mood, but alas perhaps its a result of a subconscious awareness of a painful reality that cant be compartmentalized ?

Drunky?

Pitch4Airspeed
11-30-2018, 09:14 AM

One month to go.

Beagleboy
11-30-2018, 09:39 AM
One month to go.

I’ve already proven him a liar (actually he proved it himself), so no one should hold their breath on this or any other bankrupt claim he has made.

Dacuj
11-30-2018, 10:42 AM
I’ve already proven him a liar (actually he proved it himself), so no one should hold their breath on this or any other bankrupt claim he has made.

You've proven your own self a liar Pinocchio. How about the flow implosion you've predicted for the 4th year in a row? Hasn't happened. Only increased. How about Envoy's demise you've been predicting for about 2 years now? Same. As of late, you've been predicting AA's demise as well. I literally guffawed when you started that one up.

wiz5422
11-30-2018, 10:52 AM

* Proven liar who won't take ownership and admit when he is wrong.

* Won't answer any hard straight forward questions, dodges and deflects at first opportunity

* Calls people out for not working here, but falls in the same boat.

I can add more, but we get the point. Everyone sees through him and it is really hilarious seeing him defend his stance how he thinks that people actually listen to him and take him seriously.

Beagleboy
11-30-2018, 11:50 AM
You've proven your own self a liar Pinocchio. How about the flow implosion you've predicted for the 4th year in a row? Hasn't happened. Only increased. How about Envoy's demise you've been predicting for about 2 years now? Same. As of late, you've been predicting AA's demise as well. I literally guffawed when you started that one up.

Without mounds of $$$ thrown at new-hires Mongo, Envoy would have imploded by now or at the very least be a fraction of itself. Problem is, at some point there will be no more cash that makes a difference. The street captain issue is an example of the well running dry. Tic-Toc...Tic-Toc... As for AA, you must be on the sauce again, as I've not predicted its demise as that once again is selective revisionist history. My post history will prove I DO question the future make-up and competitive viability of AA considering the hole they've dug for themselves with their product, labor and debt and that BK is a significant risk. In fact, I even reiterated that the AA "brand" is too iconic to simply disappear.

Speaking of brands disappearing, why are you still here ? You've flowed to AA, so why do you appoint yourself to a different and superior standard here then you demand of others ?

Isn't it also ironic that with your Mensa intelligence and your Military battle ribbons you became the same loser I did and had to flow to AA to get there or anywhere else ? Why with all those spectacular qualifications did you choose to pass up thousands of numbers of AA seniority by bypassing the flow if your ultimate goal was AA ? Doesn't sound to smart to me, Mongo. That sounds like something a gap-toothed mouth breather would do.

Beagleboy
11-30-2018, 11:55 AM
* Proven liar who won't take ownership and admit when he is wrong.

* Won't answer any hard straight forward questions, dodges and deflects at first opportunity

* Calls people out for not working here, but falls in the same boat.

I can add more, but we get the point. Everyone sees through him and it is really hilarious seeing him defend his stance how he thinks that people actually listen to him and take him seriously.

Don't forget;

* Psychological disorder(s) that manifest themselves to include, Delusions (including Grandeur), Paranoia, Hostility and Aggression in addition to the previously mentioned Pathological Lying.

* Strong demonstrations of a substance abuse issue.

Sloosky
12-20-2018, 07:57 PM

Tick tock Dacuj

Dacuj
12-20-2018, 08:44 PM
Tick tock Dacuj

And it happened. ORD E175.

Vne
12-20-2018, 09:32 PM

I guess that kind of depends on what your definition of is is, right Cheesesteak?

ardvark
12-20-2018, 09:41 PM
Dacuj do you know what a NEW BASE is, means. An already base that adds another equipment is not a NEW BASE, but an expanding base.
You actually do not know which lie is catching you.

Sloosky
12-20-2018, 09:51 PM

That happened before 2018. Nice try though. You were hinting at new bases for 2018. ORD E175 happened before 2018. You were hinting at PHX, PHL and/or LAX. Where are any of those bases?

wiz5422
12-20-2018, 10:06 PM

True douch bag, can't take ownership of his errors. Man up and admit you were wrong.
.......oh that's right you can't, you man enough to admit that or yet answer any of the hard questions asked of you.

I hope you know most here enjoy the entertainment you provide and never take you seriously.

Sloosky
12-20-2018, 11:07 PM
True douch bag, can't take ownership of his errors. Man up and admit you were wrong.
.......oh that's right you can't, you man enough to admit that or yet answer any of the hard questions asked of you.

I hope you know most here enjoy the entertainment you provide and never take you seriously.

Spot on

Sloosky
12-23-2018, 01:39 AM

Where is it? And no, I don't mean the E175 base that opened in 2017. I mean the new base that Envoy would see in 2018. According to you. Remind me, is it PHX, LAX, or PHL? You had us absolutely entranced on what it could be. I'll be waiting hastily to hear which new domicile is coming our way and to whether or not I need to put in a base transfer.

wiz5422
12-23-2018, 09:20 AM
I love it how Dacuj goes silent when he is called out or asked any tough questions.

The silence is deafening.......... True colors of a false salesman.

Cujo665
12-23-2018, 03:37 PM
I love it how Dacuj goes silent when he is called out or asked any tough questions.

The silence is deafening.......... True colors of a false salesman.

Agreed, He’s is a company stooge. Lies to sell a lemon as if it’s a peach. AAG advantage is getting new 1500 hour pilots with promise of flow who’ve never worked elsewhere to realize just how badly they are treated at all three AAG regionals. I didn’t even realize it until I worked elsewhere. With the increased retirements starting now, flow in 6 years becomes almost worthless to those starting 121 now. The street hiring is about to go nuts everywhere. The four degree requirement is already going away at the other legacies.

ardvark
12-23-2018, 06:31 PM
Cujo I am considering omni just so I dont have to go to xna anymore. You still get 2 a year.

Llws
12-24-2018, 02:32 PM
Agreed, Hes is a company stooge. Lies to sell a lemon as if its a peach. AAG advantage is getting new 1500 hour pilots with promise of flow whove never worked elsewhere to realize just how badly they are treated at all three AAG regionals. I didnt even realize it until I worked elsewhere. With the increased retirements starting now, flow in 6 years becomes almost worthless to those starting 121 now. The street hiring is about to go nuts everywhere. The four degree requirement is already going away at the other legacies.

Define about to

Cujo665
12-24-2018, 03:08 PM
Define “about to”

Look at the dramatic increase in mass retirements that start now. Delta alone is estimating over 950 new hires needed just next year alone. United has already dropped the 4 year degree requirement and it’s only preferred now, same with AA.

Dacuj
12-24-2018, 05:53 PM
Look at the dramatic increase in mass retirements that start now. Delta alone is estimating over 950 new hires needed just next year alone. United has already dropped the 4 year degree requirement and it’s only preferred now, same with AA.

Yeah. And Envoy will be flowing over 700 over the next two years alone.

So, What's your point?

Beagleboy
12-24-2018, 07:25 PM

So, What's your point?

You sure about that ?

At some point (I assume within that window), the flow comes to a screeching slowdown when the post PP’s go to 15/month. Considering AA could (if all goes well, which is looking more troublesome by the month) hire 120/month, that’s a monsterous loss of seniority to Envoy pilots as they get passed up for street hires, many from other regionals.

I’d ask you to provide some factual info to back up your latest claim, but we know you’re jammed halfway down the chimney when it comes to facts.

Cujo665
12-25-2018, 01:59 PM

So, What's your point?

Well below 50% of projected hiring..... guess you haven’t noticed they stopped their recruitment advertising that 50% of all new hires come from Envoy.... gee, wonder why that is. The flow becomes more worthless with each passing day.

Koojo
12-25-2018, 05:19 PM
Well below 50% of projected hiring..... guess you haven’t noticed they stopped their recruitment advertising that 50% of all new hires come from Envoy.... gee, wonder why that is. The flow becomes more worthless with each passing day.

Cool story bro. Gee, I wonder if you maybe are just jealous of all these new Envoy guys pouring into AA month after month. Don’t really know what happened in your case since that was before my time. But might I suggest you apply to Envoy off the street. If you get hired, you’ll be sitting at AA before you know it. So, flow is not worthless. Just waiting for the grinch and his couple of sad groupies to start piling on with you in this thread about the worthless flow and horrible Envoy.

Beagleboy
12-25-2018, 06:51 PM
Cool story bro. Gee, I wonder if you maybe are just jealous of all these new Envoy guys pouring into AA month after month. Don’t really know what happened in your case since that was before my time. But might I suggest you apply to Envoy off the street. If you get hired, you’ll be sitting at AA before you know it. So, flow is not worthless. Just waiting for the grinch and his couple of sad groupies to start piling on with you in this thread about the worthless flow and horrible Envoy.

As usual............no facts, no substance, no credibility.

But, Santa gives you an “A+” for consistency. Unfortunately, it still adds up to a lump of coal in your stocking. You guys should know all about lumps of coal, yes ?

Cujo665
12-25-2018, 08:05 PM

Oh look, another liar.... it was before your time, yet you create a screen name to play off mine.... you’re a liar.

Time to flow is increasing daily. It was well past seven years for somebody hired today from the last union projections...

Im actually very happy where I am. When I hang with former eaglets that flowed years ago, I’m getting a better QOL than they are. 4/3, 3/4 sucks once you get used to two longer trips, or even one long trip (my favorite since if I bid right I get a full month off between sequences. I fly about 25-45 hours a month, and the rest of the days are paid days off at the RON’s.

Knowing how to bid is everything. next month I actually go to work 6 days.

DolphinsFan
12-26-2018, 12:46 PM
Oh look, another liar.... it was before your time, yet you create a screen name to play off mine.... you’re a liar.

Time to flow is increasing daily. It was well past seven years for somebody hired today from the last union projections...

Im actually very happy where I am. When I hang with former eaglets that flowed years ago, I’m getting a better QOL than they are. 4/3, 3/4 sucks once you get used to two longer trips, or even one long trip (my favorite since if I bid right I get a full month off between sequences. I fly about 25-45 hours a month, and the rest of the days are paid days off at the RON’s.

Knowing how to bid is everything. next month I actually go to work 6 days.

Dude, give up. You aren't convincing anyone. And he's not a liar, I know him personally and he's a good guy. Who cares about your schedule at some crappy grungy bottom feeding outfit that you work for. You dont even work here so you don't know what's going on in terms of flow times, etc. You are just best guessing which is way behind what's real. Take your hate on for Envoy to APC or somewhere else. Like it was mentioned in this thread, 700 are flowing from Envoy over the next two years alone. No matter how hard you try, you cant change the facts and its all good for Envoy peeps.

Beagleboy
12-26-2018, 02:41 PM
Dude, give up. You aren't convincing anyone. And he's not a liar, I know him personally and he's a good guy. Who cares about your schedule at some crappy grungy bottom feeding outfit that you work for. You dont even work here so you don't know what's going on in terms of flow times, etc. You are just best guessing which is way behind what's real. Take your hate on for Envoy to APC or somewhere else. Like it was mentioned in this thread, 700 are flowing from Envoy over the next two years alone. No matter how hard you try, you cant change the facts and its all good for Envoy peeps.

He's convinced me. You on the other hand offer ZERO except personal attack, vitriol and lies. Like your chums, at least you are consistent.

Bankrupt, but consistent.

Dacuj
12-26-2018, 04:08 PM
Well below 50% of projected hiring..... guess you havent noticed they stopped their recruitment advertising that 50% of all new hires come from Envoy.... gee, wonder why that is. The flow becomes more worthless with each passing day.

There are a lot of things you aren't privy to are just don't know. Fact: Envoy is flowing 29/month. There is a makeup clause for 18 additional flows. All thanks to a new LOA inked recently. The flow has increased. That is a fact. Our flow numbers going over haven't stopped and they've been exactly what is contractual.

Seems like you were on this side of defending Envoy not that long ago. Too bad we couldn't be co-cheerleading captains at the same time. Fact. 2.5/6 became a reality. Not only did it become a reality, but it is effectively 1/6 now or Immediate Upgrade/6. However you want to phrase it. Funny how you state that you believed it to be true in that moment but no longer. Again, as demonstrated by my sentence above, it has only gotten better. Go out there and interview the Envoy new hires yourself. Every single one of them are hyped up about working for AA. Maybe not the rotor head military transitioners but all the pipeliners are bona fide believers.

Go on back to that sorry campsite in the woods where you have joined Frick and Frack in sitting at the feet of the Yoda master himself BB. Toast your marshmallows while he tells stories of Eagle past and the failures of the flow to work. I'm sure you'll be entranced now that you've switched sides.

Beagleboy
12-26-2018, 05:57 PM
There are a lot of things you aren't privy to are just don't know. Fact: Envoy is flowing 29/month. There is a makeup clause for 18 additional flows. All thanks to a new LOA inked recently. The flow has increased. That is a fact. Our flow numbers going over haven't stopped and they've been exactly what is contractual.

Seems like you were on this side of defending Envoy not that long ago. Too bad we couldn't be co-cheerleading captains at the same time. Fact. 2.5/6 became a reality. Not only did it become a reality, but it is effectively 1/6 now or Immediate Upgrade/6. However you want to phrase it. Funny how you state that you believed it to be true in that moment but no longer. Again, as demonstrated by my sentence above, it has only gotten better. Go out there and interview the Envoy new hires yourself. Every single one of them are hyped up about working for AA. Maybe not the rotor head military transitioners but all the pipeliners are bona fide believers.

Go on back to that sorry campsite in the woods where you have joined Frick and Frack in sitting at the feet of the Yoda master himself BB. Toast your marshmallows while he tells stories of Eagle past and the failures of the flow to work. I'm sure you'll be entranced now that you've switched sides.

Most everyone knows Envoy is flowing at MINIMUM REQUIRED RATE and most everyone knows that is contractual. But most everyone also knows contracts aren't set in stone. If they were, Envoy pilots CBA wouldn't be treated as toilet paper by your management with impunity. The 2.5/6 "reality" was (yes....WAS) like a fart in the wind; It was briefly smelled by a few only to dissipate. The future will have 15/month flow and guess what...………….it's contractual. While that is occurring, the poor cadets will be on the sideline watching the AA seniority parade go by.

Ahh, yes...……….believers. Kool-Aid and blind assumption usually does produce believers. Pilots have been believers at Eagle/Envoy for decades, so nothing new there, just a new gaggle of pie-eyed geese assuming what they are promised will come to fruition on the schedule promised. The "believers" who do flow to AA, will be flowing to a compensation and QWL that trails the flock, but since they came from Envoy they should be used to it. You should know since you are wallowing in mediocrity at AA yourself.

Dvtpilot
12-26-2018, 07:03 PM
The 15 a month isnt a large group from what I remember, and after that it goes by the formula based on pilot group size. Which without doing the math right now should bump it back to 20something a month provided current staffing levels hold in the mid 2000s.

ardvark
12-26-2018, 07:17 PM
Can you post that part of the contract, thanks

Beagleboy
12-26-2018, 07:19 PM
The 15 a month isn’t a large group from what I remember, and after that it goes by the formula based on pilot group size. Which without doing the math right now should bump it back to 20something a month provided current staffing levels hold in the mid 2000s.

About a year to flow them, maybe slightly less, at least that was what I was told. During that year and 165-180 Envoy flows, AA could hire 1000-1200. That again assumes nothing has impacted the flow by then.

Dacuj
12-26-2018, 07:54 PM
The 15 a month isn’t a large group from what I remember, and after that it goes by the formula based on pilot group size. Which without doing the math right now should bump it back to 20something a month provided current staffing levels hold in the mid 2000s.

Exactly. As you mentioned, the group is growing toward that 3,000 or greater number in which the formula kicks in and as it stands now, mid 20's. With the 3,000 pilot staffing number though, you are looking at low 30's. The grifters on here don't pay attention to those small contract details though. They just like to bash and pummel Envoy over everything.

NoOtPilot
12-26-2018, 07:58 PM

Sloosky
12-26-2018, 07:59 PM

At the point in time when the first pilot hired after DOS is offered a flow
through opportunity, if AA is hiring pilots, the lesser of (a) 25% of all AA new
hire training slots in that calendar year, or (b) five new hire training slots
(increased by one for every 125 pilots above the base number of 480 on the
Envoy master seniority list) times (x) the number of calendar months in that
calendar year in which AA actually hired pilots, shall go to Envoy pilots.

So basically, if our pilot group stays the current size or grows, the limiting factor will be (a) a total of 25% of the AA new hire slots for the entire year. If AA continues hiring 900-1,000, that averages out to 20/month. The Dacuj claim of flowing 700 over the next two years is mathematically impossible per the current contract.

Sloosky
12-26-2018, 08:01 PM
Exactly. As you mentioned, the group is growing toward that 3,000 or greater number in which the formula kicks in and as it stands now, mid 20's. With the 3,000 pilot staffing number though, you are looking at low 30's. The grifters on here don't pay attention to those small contract details though. They just like to bash and pummel Envoy over everything.

You don't pay attention to the details. The language restricts the flow to 25% of the AA new hires for the year. AA would have to hire around 1,500 pilots for the year to flow in the 30s per month even if our pilot group was in the 3,000s.

Beagleboy
12-26-2018, 08:11 PM

“Grifters”.

I’ve been describing you with that term (correctly) for years. We can add lack of originality to your long, long list of flaws.

NoOtPilot
12-27-2018, 12:45 AM
In conclusion The Flow after the protected pilot group, is nothing more than a recruitment tool running out of juice. If you dont believe the Grifters, come and see it for yourself. You will be convinced in less than 90 days.
Is nothing more than a pirmide game, and someone is going to get stuck at the bottom.

Happy New Year!

ardvark
12-27-2018, 05:50 AM
That's what I thought. At 1000 new hires at aa, only a max of 22 per month flow using tbye lesser. It will always be the lesser of the 2.

Beagleboy
12-27-2018, 09:44 AM
In conclusion “The Flow” after the protected pilot group, is nothing more than a recruitment tool running out of juice. If you don’t believe the “Grifters”, come and see it for yourself. You will be convinced in less than 90 days.
Is nothing more than a pirmide game, and someone is going to get stuck at the bottom.

Happy New Year!

Doesn’t Envoy pay pilots to recruit other pilots ?

That’s the mechanics of a Pyramid Scheme. Cons, shams and film-flam’s also require devoted salesman. Thus, I give you the Three Stooges of Shammery - The gapped-toothed mouth breather, The flipper of floppery and of course, Klooless jo.

Cujo665
12-27-2018, 04:09 PM

I probably still get better info from the union than you do....
he definately created his screen name as a play on mine, which somebody hired after I left wouldn’t even think of doing. he’s a liar.

700 flowing over 2 years is still less than 50%.... which is why they stopped advertising 1/2 of all AA pilots come from Envoy. Those are facts, prove me wrong.

Cujo665
12-27-2018, 04:15 PM

Oh, it absolutely was true. 2.5/5.5 was a legitimate projection which is why I supported it. Time to flow now is 7 years and increasing for those hired today. The mass mainline retirement go into high gear starting now. The stuff we’ve seen the past 3-4 years is nothing compared to what is about to happen. I haven’t switched sides. I’ve told the truth, then and now. The fact that the truth doesn’t fit your sales pitch isn’t my fault.

Cujo665
12-27-2018, 04:20 PM
At the point in time when the first pilot hired after DOS is offered a flow
through opportunity, if AA is hiring pilots, the lesser of (a) 25% of all AA new
hire training slots in that calendar year, or (b) five new hire training slots
(increased by one for every 125 pilots above the base number of 480 on the
Envoy master seniority list) times (“x”) the number of calendar months in that
calendar year in which AA actually hired pilots, shall go to Envoy pilots.

So basically, if our pilot group stays the current size or grows, the limiting factor will be (a) a total of 25% of the AA new hire slots for the entire year. If AA continues hiring 900-1,000, that averages out to 20/month.

This ^^^^

It drops to 25% of new hire slots. Flow time is creeping up already and is passed 7 years. Somebody hired today can expect a 9 year flow once the rate drops to the lesser (which will be the 25%....

Koojo
12-30-2018, 08:23 AM
I probably still get better info from the union than you do....
he definately created his screen name as a play on mine, which somebody hired after I left wouldn’t even think of doing. he’s a liar.

700 flowing over 2 years is still less than 50%.... which is why they stopped advertising 1/2 of all AA pilots come from Envoy. Those are facts, prove me wrong.

Actually I'm not a liar. Been here for under 4 years. Screen name highly recommended to me by a colleague. Don't know what your deal is dude but your inflated claims about your current job just reek of desperation.

ardvark
12-30-2018, 09:38 AM
No you are a liar. You're also ugly and stupid. But I digress. How about your and friends statements here which are inflated or just flat out not true.

Sirsnacksalot
12-30-2018, 10:52 AM
Actually I'm not a liar. Been here for under 4 years. Screen name highly recommended to me by a colleague. Don't know what your deal is dude but your inflated claims about your current job just reek of desperation.
Being here for under four years doesnt do anything for your credibility nor does your lack of factual responses to direct questions.

Beagleboy
12-30-2018, 01:51 PM

IMO, yes a liar and even more of a con man. You took THIS screen name solely on a blind recommendation without asking its relevance ? Please........only an idiot would do that. I dont think youre an idiot and thus knew full well its relevance whether it was recommended or not.

Koojo
12-30-2018, 02:36 PM
IMO, yes a liar and even more of a con man. You took THIS screen name solely on a blind recommendation without asking its relevance ? Please........only an idiot would do that. I dont think youre an idiot and thus knew full well its relevance whether it was recommended or not.

Yes, I had an idea about the screen name but know very little of the real guy. It WAS recommended to me by a guy that also posts here whose desk is nearby.

Sirsnacksalot
12-30-2018, 05:25 PM
You pilot desks more than aircraft which is yet another strike against potential credibility. You know nothing of day to day morale amongst line pilots nor have you experienced the actual abuses of contractual language as it pertains to work rules etc.
Youre one of those people that can hit the eject button during OSO by using the excuse Im needed in the office tomorrow so I cant be extended, or misconnected.

Beagleboy
12-30-2018, 06:00 PM
Yes, I had an idea about the screen name but know very little of the real guy. It WAS recommended to me by a guy that also posts here whose desk is nearby.

IMO, you would have done yourself more service if you had politely declined and chosen another name. Thats regardless of my differences with you. Whats the saying ? You only get one chance to make a first impression.

Regardless of what each of us argue after the fact, certain things cement our credibility and the Koojo slant (or any variation) is a losing hand right off the bat. Just my my .02......

DolphinsFan
12-30-2018, 06:13 PM
IMO, you would have done yourself more service if you had politely declined and chosen another name. Thats regardless of my differences with you. Whats the saying ? You only get one chance to make a first impression.

Regardless of what each of us argue after the fact, certain things cement our credibility and the Koojo slant (or any variation) is a losing hand right off the bat. Just my my .02......

Everybody knows you .02 isn't worth ****.

DolphinsFan
12-30-2018, 06:18 PM
You pilot desks more than aircraft which is yet another strike against potential credibility. You know nothing of day to day morale amongst line pilots nor have you experienced the actual abuses of contractual language as it pertains to work rules etc.
Youre one of those people that can hit the eject button during OSO by using the excuse Im needed in the office tomorrow so I cant be extended, or misconnected.

Oh yeah? Well WTF do you know about anything that goes on outside your easy little world? You have no idea about anything else going on besides that and just like to come on here and bash anybody who is pro company and actually in the thick of trying to improve things. When you get an idea then come see me sherlock.

ardvark
12-30-2018, 06:58 PM
I see the tag team of bull shi+ersan have begun. We all know more than you intoxicated fools. Let's start that someone here 4 years working at a desk has no idea of line pilots hardships. You all went running to momma as you all still do. You want someone flying the line and putting up with the bull from management while aag supports growth at non w/o's at the expense of those at wo's suffer. You expect a jerk sitting at desk has more validity than a line pilot on the current affairs at envoy. A person sitting at a desk who is screwing line pilots should believed at face value with no facts to support their position.
Envoy pay sucks, minus the bonus money that is required to attract pilots just to say the flow works is stupid as those who support it. Schedules thatxsuck while. aag gives skw, rah and mesa all prime flying at the expense of the envoy pilots. Rat infested crew rooms at most bases that shows the pilots what exactly envoy thinks of these pilots.
Yes we will trust what a desk jerk says, as much as we trust you. Oh and mostly as to why a pilot isworking at a desk is because they shi+ there pants at flying the line. As you trio are.

Beagleboy
12-30-2018, 07:51 PM
Everybody knows you .02 isn't worth ****.

I’m distraught over that possibility. The fact remains that “Koojo” has minimal credibility, which means there is still potential for rehabilitation, albeit small. You, on the other hand are beyond hope. Nothing left to salvage and the 2nd place contestant in this forums “toothless loser” competition.

Congratulations.

Beagleboy
12-30-2018, 08:03 PM
Oh yeah? Well WTF do you know about anything that goes on outside your easy little world? You have no idea about anything else going on besides that and just like to come on here and bash anybody who is pro company and actually in the thick of trying to improve things. When you get an idea then come see me sherlock.

Jesus.

Here is an imbecile bashing people for theoretically bashing him and yet more realistically, if one looks at the history it’s people that don’t bash him, just criticize decisions made by people he supports which are arguably worthy of that criticism. This, in turn (he believes) supports his rationalization for attack.

Sirsnacksalot
12-30-2018, 08:54 PM

Just what do you think is my easy little world.
Please enlighten the rest of the class as to how you and your fellow company leg humpers are involved in anything of substance that will bring about improvements.
Be SPECIFIC

DolphinsFan
12-31-2018, 05:06 PM
Just what do you think is my “easy little world”.
Please enlighten the rest of the class as to how you and your fellow company leg humpers are involved in anything of substance that will bring about improvements.
Be SPECIFIC

How many days a month do YOU work? 15? 14? Worst case if you are a reserve you would work 18 or 19 days a month. That still leaves you with 11 or 12 days off a month. Do you know the hard working guys and gals you are making fun of like WE have it EASY have at most, maybe 8 days off a month? Sometimes less if you work weekends or not even counting working late to finish that project or getting everything done. And we are doing it to keep the place running and to make it better. So nice of you to sit back in your easy pilot chair with your 15 or 16 days a month off and throw a bunch of rocks. can't say Im surprised but you guys are just a bunch of BB humpers and LOVE nothing more than to bad mouth the company that is sending you to AA.

ardvark
12-31-2018, 05:14 PM
If they want more days off let them get line qualified. What are you babbling g about. Why not say that most all other regional pay an average an average 15 dollars more an hour per their CBA in their permanent pay section for event one on property.

Beagleboy
12-31-2018, 06:44 PM
How many days a month do YOU work? 15? 14? Worst case if you are a reserve you would work 18 or 19 days a month. That still leaves you with 11 or 12 days off a month. Do you know the hard working guys and gals you are making fun of like WE have it EASY have at most, maybe 8 days off a month? Sometimes less if you work weekends or not even counting working late to finish that project or getting everything done. And we are doing it to keep the place running and to make it better. So nice of you to sit back in your easy pilot chair with your 15 or 16 days a month off and throw a bunch of rocks. can't say Im surprised but you guys are just a bunch of BB humpers and LOVE nothing more than to bad mouth the company that is sending you to AA.

Simply pathetic.

11 or 12 days off ?

The average line pilot pulls more duty hours and hours away from home then any of you lazy laggerts. Line pilots exist living on the road out of a suitcase, not knowing if they’ll be reassigned to work when they are not scheduled due to irresponsible staffing and/or scheduling, meaning they frequently can’t make plans or keep the ones already made. Hanging their asses (and careers) on the line not in the safety of a warm cubicle. Having to tolerate being denigrated and belittled by imbeciles like you who consider your 8 hour days and weekends and holidays off with no jeopardy to life or career the ultimate sacrifice. On top of that, stomaching creatures like you demonstrating they could care less about the plight of line pilots at Envoy.

I’ll clue you into something chippy............it’s the LINE PILOTS who “ keep this place running” FAR more then obnoxious, conceited paper shufflers such as yourself. You’ve proven beyond doubt that you have no interest in making Envoy better except for yourself, so spare us your sanctimonious bull****, because we all see it for what it is.

Cujo665
12-31-2018, 06:46 PM

If you’ve been there that long, then you were there when I was still there....
Knowing now how your “friend” duped you into a screen name like that..... are they still your friend after playing you like that? If you’d like a screen name change, let me know.

I’ve made no inflated claims. In fact, I’ve held back because folks so used to the abuse from ENY couldn’t possibly believe how good things can be elsewhere. You’ve been institutionalized.

I literally flew 6 legs over 12 days in December for $11k. No exaggerations. I also prefer the Salmon over the steak, and steak rather than the chicken.

ardvark
12-31-2018, 07:02 PM
Dont tell them that cujo, it ruins the flow b.s.

Cujo665
12-31-2018, 07:24 PM

What a Jackass comment !!

You’re at home evernight with your family.

the fact that you even made this bogus argument just highlights how ignorant someone can be. A line pilot with 320 hours TAFB is more than double the 160 you’re scheduled in your recruiting office.

Cujo665
12-31-2018, 07:40 PM
Dont tell them that cujo, it ruins the flow b.s.

Facts don’t lie....
first year base pay is $87k, $108k if you do special programs. In April (CBA DOS) first year starting pay will be $91,400
CA’s here do $250k-$300k depending on programs
the average guy flys 25-45 hours a month.
We’re scheduled 16 days a month, including a reserve day or two from home usually. They can add two extra days, but it comes with big time pay so they really don’t do it unless they have to.
Upgrade is 2.5-3 years.

Sirsnacksalot
12-31-2018, 09:05 PM

Youre at home evernight with your family.

the fact that you even made this bogus argument just highlights how ignorant someone can be. A line pilot with 320 hours TAFB is more than double the 160 youre scheduled in your recruiting office.

They keep proving our point on how clueless they really are every time they open their mouths.

DolphinsFan
01-02-2019, 02:55 PM

You’re at home evernight with your family.

the fact that you even made this bogus argument just highlights how ignorant someone can be. A line pilot with 320 hours TAFB is more than double the 160 you’re scheduled in your recruiting office.

you don't even work here! Why don't you move on to the Omni chat room or APC or somewhere else. Nobody cares how it was here for you back 10 years ago. Things have changed and Envoy is better in so many ways than "American Eagle." Yeah, 320 TAFB. Like you are working that whole time. You work a whole lot more than 160 hours a month on SA I can tell you for sure. What is it you hate about guys on SA or recruiting? They are putting everything out there on the line to help improve this place and its obvious things have changed for the better when you have 300 plus guys flowing to AA every single year.

Sirsnacksalot
01-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Things have changed for the better.
Absolutely laughable! No specifics given at all. The folks on SA for the company(not the union) and recruitment are doing what to improve things for the rank and file line pilots?
Please give us some indisputable examples.
Not holding my breath here.

Cujo665
01-02-2019, 03:38 PM
you don't even work here! Why don't you move on to the Omni chat room or APC or somewhere else. Nobody cares how it was here for you back 10 years ago. Things have changed and Envoy is better in so many ways than "American Eagle." Yeah, 320 TAFB. Like you are working that whole time. You work a whole lot more than 160 hours a month on SA I can tell you for sure. What is it you hate about guys on SA or recruiting? They are putting everything out there on the line to help improve this place and its obvious things have changed for the better when you have 300 plus guys flowing to AA every single year.

Barely gone much more than 2 years, but you call it 10..... typical of the rest of your misleading inaccuracies.

Beagleboy
01-02-2019, 03:42 PM
you don't even work here!

Neither does your sidekick Curly and yet you overlook that when it suits your purpose. Complete bias = ZERO credibility.

Why don't you move on to the Omni chat room or APC or somewhere else. Nobody cares how it was here for you back 10 years ago. Things have changed and Envoy is better in so many ways than "American Eagle." Yeah, 320 TAFB. Like you are working that whole time. You work a whole lot more than 160 hours a month on SA I can tell you for sure. What is it you hate about guys on SA or recruiting? They are putting everything out there on the line to help improve this place and its obvious things have changed for the better when you have 300 plus guys flowing to AA every single year.

Moe, you keep demanding others leave this forum ostensibly because “no one cares” about what others you hate say, yet are oblivious to the fact it is you and the other Stooges who spout unsupported and thus bankrupt information and have alienated themselves from most here. Again, psychological projection my ADHD afflicted friend.

“Improve this place” ?

Please. Your ilk are only about greasing your own wheels to the 6th ranked (and falling) LCC, not about improving Envoy. You are nothing more then gleeful, willing marionettes for the interests of Envoy management. The flow functioning at its minimum contractual rate (soon to plummet to 15/month for about a year) is not your doing. What is it you say ?

“It’s contractual, dummy” ?

Well, for now anyway, that’s all that’s occurring and is having nothing to do with you or your chums. We’re counting on you to keep flipping and continue flopping for 2019. Consistency has been your only forte.

Cujo665
01-03-2019, 12:59 PM
Well..... maybe not sixth..... but certainly not where those clowns think the place is..... Barely made the top three, and United is already complaining that AAG's market cap was overestimated and they should be in 3rd spot, not AA.

Beagleboy
01-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Well..... maybe not sixth..... but certainly not where those clowns think the place is..... Barely made the top three, and United is already complaining that AAG's market cap was overestimated and they should be in 3rd spot, not AA.

At least sixth.

I wasn’t referring to size, market cap or any other non-compensation/QWL pilot issues. Delta, United, Southwest, FedEx and UPS all have better contractual packages as a whole then AA. Just like Envoy’s, AA pilots are operating under a contract forced on them through the Chapter 11 process (an actual 1113). Spirit just recently got a new contract with some better provisions, including but not limited to LTD. I fully expect JetBlue and Alaska to meet and in certain areas exceed AA pilots in the coming months/years and United and especially Delta to leave AA pilots in the dust.

Considering AA’s financials and looming challenges, the chance of AA pilots getting any decent contract in the foreseeable future appears quite slim. Love to be wrong, but absent a 180 about face from “Dollar Store Doug” and the AAG BOD, it looks like the past is the future and the same dog-eared playbook will be used yet again. They’ve been dragging their feet for many years with the mechanics (primarily over scope) and considering the “me too” clauses in the F/A’s contracts, tidying up front-line AA labor with competitive contracts will cost big bucks. They already have to service a Billion/year in “good” debt and the pensions cost that much annually as well.

Sloosky
09-17-2019, 10:17 AM
2018 Info

Well, no new base for 2018. Doesn't appear any new bases for 2019 either. Dacuj's "well placed sources" are really letting him down.