PDA

View Full Version : Lax

av8r
02-09-2013, 09:39 AM
Anyone know how to bid a LAX position? I would like to get on some of that TDY they have been getting since December!

Cujo665
02-09-2013, 12:47 PM
File a grievance... Since the base obviously exists for TDYing pilots from, You could always call and ask the base reps for assistance filing the grievance... Oh wait... That's right, Tony removed them from the MEC depriving all those still based in LAX pilots representation in their base.

eaglepilot
02-09-2013, 02:04 PM
All members in LAX were TDY'd from LAX when it closed. Some are waiting on class dates while others were TDY'd to other domiciles. The ones who are being TDY'd now are ones waiting on training. That is my understanding. They've been sitting at home with pay since LAX closed. I think this was discussed when the last TDY from there was done but I could be wrong.

Cujo665
02-09-2013, 02:15 PM
All members in LAX were TDY'd from LAX when it closed. Some are waiting on class dates while others were TDY'd to other domiciles. The ones who are being TDY'd now are ones waiting on training. That is my understanding. They've been sitting at home with pay since LAX closed. I think this was discussed when the last TDY from there was done but I could be wrong.

TDY is a monthly bid.

ardvark
02-09-2013, 02:30 PM
not when tony wants to waive our contract so management can make its point. alpa s u cks

FreeFlyFreak
02-09-2013, 03:41 PM
The FO's who are awaiting training are at home with pay because it is cheaper than TDYing them.
The Ca's im not sure about, most are in there displacement base now. Not sure if there are any awaiting training.