PDA

View Full Version : More outsourced flying being awarded soon?

NoOtPilot
11-30-2012, 06:04 AM
So this was the bad news. What is the good news?

More outsourced flying being awarded soon?

Eagle pilots will not fly the 175 or 190's?

Earl
11-30-2012, 08:36 AM
Where was this posted?

ardvark
11-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Alpa ae mec nda

Love2av8
11-30-2012, 06:19 PM
What am I missing? Was there a link to something in this thread?

eaglepilot
11-30-2012, 06:35 PM
Alpa ae mec nda

So somebody who signed the NDA said something? I doubt it!

Cujo665
11-30-2012, 06:53 PM
He's not far off.

downwind
12-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Hey but we got furlough protection and an 8yr concessionary contract. What could be better?

ardvark
12-01-2012, 10:14 AM
well it is all in how you interper the new ta/cba. But we have NOT implemented the new TA/CBA yet so there is no furlough protection available for any pilot as of now.

AllisonRR
03-27-2014, 03:57 AM
Interesting to see how all of these guys have changed their tune!!!!

NoOtPilot
03-27-2014, 04:07 AM
From 2012?

Bailee atr
03-27-2014, 05:25 AM
Hey maybe if we keep giving concessions, the company will give us new shinny jets!

We tried this before, and we got the shaft. Why will this time be any diffrent?
I will not fall for the concession carrot again.
I will vote smart, by voting NO.

fltlevel410
03-27-2014, 11:13 AM
Interesting to see how all of these guys have changed their tune!!!!

What management stooge I bet it's AO from the school house, sounds just like him, or one of his cronies. Your scared Allison because you know there is no way this thing is going to pass. Boy you are trying hard though, pretty funny u have to try this hard and it can't just get voted in on its on merits like it will be voted down on its merits or lack there of. Good luck next time, oh that's right you believe there will be no next time. You fill me with the urge to defecate!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lost Lake
03-27-2014, 11:27 AM
What management stooge I bet it's AO from the school house, sounds just like him, or one of his cronies. Your scared Allison because you know there is no way this thing is going to pass. Boy you are trying hard though, pretty funny u have to try this hard and it can't just get voted in on its on merits like it will be voted down on its merits or lack there of. Good luck next time, oh that's right you believe there will be no next time. You fill me with the urge to defecate!!!
Defecating is something every junior captain and every senior first officer is gona want to do on your face if this is voted down.But let me guess you will be fine.

Defecating is something every junior captain and every senior first officer is gona want to do on your face if this is voted down.Vote yes

driver61
03-27-2014, 11:34 AM
I am a SR F0 and I voted smart...AGAINST so just like all of your posts, moronic !!

Francisco211
03-27-2014, 11:35 AM
another block for Lost lake...........and a touchdown!!

FL410
03-27-2014, 11:37 AM
I'm a senior FO ( soon to be junior capt). Voting a big HELL NOOOO!

ardvark
03-27-2014, 11:54 AM
one more big push from management must be coming out tonight and tomorrow, watch out for all those scary emails and forum posts.

Lost Lake
03-27-2014, 11:55 AM
I'm a senior FO ( soon to be junior capt). Voting a big HELL NOOOO!
And then soon to be senior FO again.I beg you to reconsider your vote.Your seniority rang will be the ones most adversely affected if this is voted down..Vote yes vote for Pedro and all your wildest dreams will come true.

Lost Lake
03-27-2014, 12:10 PM
another block for Lost lake...........and a touchdown!!
Thanks.Im learning not too take all these post so seriously.

Lost Lake
03-27-2014, 12:21 PM
I am a SR F0 and I voted smart...AGAINST so just like all of your posts, moronic !!
For Christ sake don't shoot your self in the foot.Vote yes

Lost Lake
03-27-2014, 12:28 PM
one more big push from management must be coming out tonight and tomorrow, watch out for all those scary emails and forum posts.
They might you scare tactics to get you to save your own ass.Is that a bad thing?

fltlevel410
03-27-2014, 12:29 PM
Defecating is something every junior captain and every senior first officer is gona want to do on your face if this is voted down.Vote yes

So all of my closest buddies that are all strong NO votes with me, wish I could be around to see your face tomorrow. HA

Beagleboy
03-27-2014, 12:45 PM
He's not far off.

More sabotage by the management lackeys ?

None of this matters as management can change anything they want down the road. Besides, even if they didn't, they could just not do it and violate the contract and you'd have nothing more then the same thing they've been doing for the last 15 years.

ardvark
03-27-2014, 01:04 PM
They might you scare tactics to get you to save your own ass.Is that a bad thing?

thank you for being upfront, that you are using scare tactics for management to subvert the rights of the pilots to stand up and have the pay and benefits they deserve without having to succumb to a 10 year concessionary maybe pigeon holed promises that aag would abrogate the next day just like they did to our current bk cba.

Lost Lake
03-27-2014, 03:34 PM
thank you for being upfront, that you are using scare tactics for management to subvert the rights of the pilots to stand up and have the pay and benefits they deserve without having to succumb to a 10 year concessionary maybe pigeon holed promises that aag would abrogate the next day just like they did to our current bk cba.
I was being sarcastic .Fear is a tool used by all.

FL410
03-27-2014, 06:33 PM
And then soon to be senior FO again.I beg you to reconsider your vote.Your seniority rang will be the ones most adversely affected if this is voted down..Vote yes vote for Pedro and all your wildest dreams will come true.
Well, I will have my self respect in tact. I've survived this long being a low life FO. I'll just leave the industry before I vote to be raped agaiin.

Lost Lake
03-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Well, I will have my self respect in tact. I've survived this long being a low life FO. I'll just leave the industry before I vote to be raped agaiin.
Self respect wont pay your bills.Ounce you make captain the money will flow big time.Read Pedros latest letter.He promises not to rape us.If you listened to the union teleconference today you would know we are screwed if this thing fails.Our union is clueless .Spraig even said vote for PBS just to screw the company even though you would be screwing your self in the process.That is the unions take on everything screw the company and yourself.I trust Pedro to do the right thing.Our union has let us down.Spraig said they will be able to find someone to take the planes but in the long run they might have a problem staffing them but that is based on hearsay .Anyway good luck

Lost Lake
03-27-2014, 08:28 PM
So all of my closest buddies that are all strong NO votes with me, wish I could be around to see your face tomorrow. HA

I will be fine I am senior..I feel for you guys.I think your vote is miss guided and full of emotion.If we would of had this contract 16 years ago most would have flowed by now.

embraer
03-27-2014, 08:29 PM
One of the unfortunate things is that Pedro is having to clean up Dan Garton's mess. Too many people here are associating Pedro with Garton.

Garton was a stooge who couldn't care less about running an airline. Pedro is here to pour is blood, sweat, and tears into Eagle. The results will speak for themselves. Too many people want to write him off based on past experiences with Garton.

Cujo665
03-27-2014, 08:30 PM
I will be fine I am senior..I feel for you guys.I think your vote is miss guided and full of emotion.If we would of had this contract 16 years ago most would have flowed by now.

Ha.... Didn't we already go down that road?

Lost Lake
03-27-2014, 08:42 PM
One of the unfortunate things is that Pedro is having to clean up Dan Garton's mess. Too many people here are associating Pedro with Garton.

Garton was a stooge who couldn't care less about running an airline. Pedro is here to pour is blood, sweat, and tears into Eagle. The results will speak for themselves. Too many people want to write him off based on past experiences with Garton.
Pedro seems to be genuine and did not come from old money.He definitely wants to make us successful.Good luck to him, but I think he will be crying in his beer tomorrow.ALPA is probably his new bad four letter word.Good luck to us all vote yes

fltlevel410
03-27-2014, 08:57 PM

If you will be fine because your so senior why do you have such a dog in this fight? How can u tell me that my vote is emotional and miss guided. You don't know me, my past, or what my future may hold. I deal in facts and history! Not empty promises and trusting those who have done nothing to gain my trust. I wouldn't do it in my everyday life with people closest to me nor would I do it with a company and people at the helm that are only motivated by profit and pay. The sooner you realize that this company and the people that run it only care about the bottom dollar and do not care about the well being of there employees maybe you will look at this with eyes wide open. They do not have me or my families best interest in mind. I am the only one that possess that. I also am not selfish enough to vote solely based on my on self interests. I actually care about the current and future aviators. I stand up for the things I believe in based on truths not what I hope and wish to be truths. You have to realize that this company does not care about you and would not do anything that wouldn't benefit them and the will lie, cheat and steal to advance there cause. They are making billions and they are doing everything they can to drive a wedge I. This pilot group and make as much profit as they possible can. Why would you have faith, hope or trust in that. Who Is Looking Out For You. I pray for the best outcome for our industry and this pilot group tomorrow and my ballet has been cause with a NO Vote because that is what fact, truth and history leads me to believe is the one and only correct vote. Stand up for what is right, just and worthy. You have to work for everything that is good and sometimes you just have to say NO!

NoOtPilot
03-27-2014, 09:06 PM
Pedro seems to be genuine and did not come from old money.He definitely wants to make us successful.Good luck to him, but I think he will be crying in his beer tomorrow.ALPA is probably his new bad four letter word.Good luck to us all vote yes

He only drinks Don Q (rum) and Coke, I know him well, if I were you I would vote NO.

NoOtPilot
03-27-2014, 09:07 PM
I am just following his own advise, vote NO.

fltlevel410
03-27-2014, 09:19 PM

He worked his way to CEO at American Eagle from the ramp. I think he would have never made it that far without being an absolute cool aid drinker. He might be the nicest guy in the world but he is only going to do what is best for Pedro and say what is best for Pedro and that just happens to be what Parker tells him to say. Do you not know how these things work. It is no secret, you don't get to that leave by standing up for employees and the little guy. You get there because you are a yes man, you drink to cool aid and you are will to crush anyone that gets in your way! Business ain't pretty and it's all about rubbin dicks with the big boys! Don't be so na´ve!

Lost Lake
03-27-2014, 10:04 PM
If you will be fine because your so senior why do you have such a dog in this fight? How can u tell me that my vote is emotional and miss guided. You don't know me, my past, or what my future may hold. I deal in facts and history! Not empty promises and trusting those who have done nothing to gain my trust. I wouldn't do it in my everyday life with people closest to me nor would I do it with a company and people at the helm that are only motivated by profit and pay. The sooner you realize that this company and the people that run it only care about the bottom dollar and do not care about the well being of there employees maybe you will look at this with eyes wide open. They do not have me or my families best interest in mind. I am the only one that possess that. I also am not selfish enough to vote solely based on my on self interests. I actually care about the current and future aviators. I stand up for the things I believe in based on truths not what I hope and wish to be truths. You have to realize that this company does not care about you and would not do anything that wouldn't benefit them and the will lie, cheat and steal to advance there cause. They are making billions and they are doing everything they can to drive a wedge I. This pilot group and make as much profit as they possible can. Why would you have faith, hope or trust in that. Who Is Looking Out For You. I pray for the best outcome for our industry and this pilot group tomorrow and my ballet has been cause with a NO Vote because that is what fact, truth and history leads me to believe is the one and only correct vote. Stand up for what is right, just and worthy. You have to work for everything that is good and sometimes you just have to say NO!

Look, this company is not that bad and they do care about you and your family. I have been employed here a very long time. Managements job is to make money and to get the most amount of work for the least amount of pay. That is what they are paid to do. You can't hate them for it. My dad was management and i sit at the dinner table every night a 6 o clock and listen to him talk about the hell that the teamsters put him through. He would always say the unions were needed in the beginning, but when the company needs they never give. The entire mid-west where i am from was totally destroyed by the UAW and the teamsters. All they wanted to do was fight with management and they went overboard. So lets just say I'm open minded. The UAW even believed that the Americans would not buy Japanese cars if they got a law passed putting on a window sticker to show how much the car percentage wise was made in the United States.GM cars were costing at the time about $2,000 more than a comparable Japanese vehicle. Still the UAW would not bend. GM then over about a 15 year time period moved all the factories to the southern United States and then Mexico. The town i was from had 50,000 GM workers and 5 high schools. Now zero GM workers and one high school. When i go home all i see is people on welfare, dilapidated buildings, crack heads and abandoned factories. All because the union wouldn't work with the company. You are right, sorry. i don't know about you or your past, but the future i hope will be good for you and me if this thing passes. The future aviators will hopefully be flocking to this airline because of the flow through. If they don't then the company will have to pay more.. and they will. Look there is nothing stopping the company from giving more if this doesn't work. I started here at American Eagle with nothing and i put 3 kids through college AND also paid off two ex-wives. Everything i have is paid off and i have a new truck as well as a lot of land. The money can be made here and they do care. Its just the top four guys at AAG that are the 1% ELITE cutthroats. The top 1% in this country control half the wealth and there's not much you can do about it. It would take an armed revolution to change things. Anyway, good luck to you and your family.. i care about everyone's future that's all and I think our current union leadership is miss guided.

FreeFlyFreak
03-27-2014, 10:16 PM
If this POS doesn't get voted down tomorrow by 70%+ with an 85%+ turn out.
I will be ashamed to call myself an Eagle Pilot.
Make me proud guys and gals.

By the way those are my minimums, I expect more.

SlowHand
03-27-2014, 10:45 PM
This TA is going down in flames. Don't fret YES men, management will be back like a STD with TA2 (AIP3) soon enough. L-AE ALPA need to increase efforts to hire Eagle Pilots outside AAG. That is the only action management understands. Push the pilots out faster than planned, until management pleads mercy and offers across the board raises in compensation. Here comes the summer schedule - Good luck Pedro, your spread sheets look horrible.

EGF
03-27-2014, 11:21 PM
For Christ sake don't shoot your self in the foot.Vote yes

Every junior capt I know is voting no. Every senior of I know is voting no. I've heard the stories about displacements. 0 capt available critical coverage. 20 pilots min flow to American. I'd imagine if they are able to displace captains we could actually send the arbitrated amount of 824s to AA.

EGF
03-27-2014, 11:35 PM
Look, this company is not that bad and they do care about you and your family. I have been employed here a very long time. Managements job is to make money and to get the most amount of work for the least amount of pay. That is what they are paid to do. You can't hate them for it. My dad was management and i sit at the dinner table every night a 6 o clock and listen to him talk about the hell that the teamsters put him through. He would always say the unions were needed in the beginning, but when the company needs they never give. The entire mid-west where i am from was totally destroyed by the UAW and the teamsters. All they wanted to do was fight with management and they went overboard. So lets just say I'm open minded. The UAW even believed that the Americans would not buy Japanese cars if they got a law passed putting on a window sticker to show how much the car percentage wise was made in the United States.GM cars were costing at the time about $2,000 more than a comparable Japanese vehicle. Still the UAW would not bend. GM then over about a 15 year time period moved all the factories to the southern United States and then Mexico. The town i was from had 50,000 GM workers and 5 high schools. Now zero GM workers and one high school. When i go home all i see is people on welfare, dilapidated buildings, crack heads and abandoned factories. All because the union wouldn't work with the company. You are right, sorry. i don't know about you or your past, but the future i hope will be good for you and me if this thing passes. The future aviators will hopefully be flocking to this airline because of the flow through. If they don't then the company will have to pay more.. and they will. Look there is nothing stopping the company from giving more if this doesn't work. I started here at American Eagle with nothing and i put 3 kids through college AND also paid off two ex-wives. Everything i have is paid off and i have a new truck as well as a lot of land. The money can be made here and they do care. Its just the top four guys at AAG that are the 1% ELITE cutthroats. The top 1% in this country control half the wealth and there's not much you can do about it. It would take an armed revolution to change things. Anyway, good luck to you and your family.. i care about everyone's future that's all and I think our current union leadership is miss guided.

or it could be that GM just makes crappy cars. Think you lose all credibility when you say this company isn't that bad and they care about the pilots and their families. I heard the nazis weren't so bad either just misunderstood. GMAFB, ask any America West pilot what Parker thinks of them. These same individuals who value your professionalism also stood by a threat to Comair you. Southwest management makes money and treats their employees very well. Google. Starbucks some other lucrative businesses that make money that don't rule by fear intimidation and cheap labor. Unions are only in place because of bad management. Because the rich want more at the expense of the impoverished. I vote no, not to call ones bluff, but because I refuse to willingly bend over and kiss anyone's a@&.

FL410
03-28-2014, 07:09 AM
Self respect wont pay your bills.Ounce you make captain the money will flow big time.Read Pedros latest letter.He promises not to rape us.If you listened to the union teleconference today you would know we are screwed if this thing fails.Our union is clueless .Spraig even said vote for PBS just to screw the company even though you would be screwing your self in the process.That is the unions take on everything screw the company and yourself.I trust Pedro to do the right thing.Our union has let us down.Spraig said they will be able to find someone to take the planes but in the long run they might have a problem staffing them but that is based on hearsay .Anyway good luck

You're hilarious. "Pedro promises not to rape us". We'll now I feel much better. Let me go change my vote.
Keep drinking the Kool-aid buddy.

davie7ee
03-28-2014, 07:42 AM

I am from a management background albeit in a different country. Let me tell you in my years In that position I have never seen the employee treated as badly as I see them treated in the USA. We are not just hired help. We are professionals. Look how your treated by emirates! Same job! It's us the employee that has allowed this to happen. Our company like others is cut throat. They would slit your throat tomorrow to save a dollar. The entire business model is broken. We should not have to pay for poorly run business. Everyday how much waste do you see? The union, sadly, in this country is needed because there is no protection for employees.

Your car comparison is interesting. And I would suggest the following:
The USA car market fell apart not purely based on price but lack of quality. The Japanese developed a six sigma approach to preventing defects with a no fault policy. If they did something wrong (no matter how bad) and owned up to it the problem was mitigated rather than passed onto the consumer. Imagine an attitude like that. Think about that when you go to testing (it's not training) in Dfw, your one slip, small error away from a bust. With a sim jockey that can't wait to stop it and tell why you are such a failure (not all of them, some are professional).

It is not my job to work out to finance aircraft. In fact I'd suggest they were already financed. There is a large demand for his particular aircraft. It's not like aag can tomorrow just pull 60 out of a hat. Pedro was asked to take a pay cut by a pilot, rather than acting like a Japanese counterpart of a struggling company (donating his bonus and part of salary to employees) he replied: "I'm not the highest paid regional CEO." That my friend is greed. We are talking a couple of dollars here and there in our low salaries, not millions for the guy who whips us.

Lost Lake
03-28-2014, 09:27 AM
or it could be that GM just makes crappy cars. Think you lose all credibility when you say this company isn't that bad and they care about the pilots and their families. I heard the nazis weren't so bad either just misunderstood. GMAFB, ask any America West pilot what Parker thinks of them. These same individuals who value your professionalism also stood by a threat to Comair you. Southwest management makes money and treats their employees very well. Google. Starbucks some other lucrative businesses that make money that don't rule by fear intimidation and cheap labor. Unions are only in place because of bad management. Because the rich want more at the expense of the impoverished. I vote no, not to call ones bluff, but because I refuse to willingly bend over and kiss anyone's a@&.
Yes not only were GM cars more expensive but inferior.Anyway good luck.I agree its Parker and his gang of elitist that are pulling all the strings.Ask any US air east pilots if we stand a chance against these guys.Good luck I hope your right,because this thing will obviously fail.

Lost Lake
03-28-2014, 12:28 PM
I am from a management background albeit in a different country. Let me tell you in my years In that position I have never seen the employee treated as badly as I see them treated in the USA. We are not just hired help. We are professionals. Look how your treated by emirates! Same job! It's us the employee that has allowed this to happen. Our company like others is cut throat. They would slit your throat tomorrow to save a dollar. The entire business model is broken. We should not have to pay for poorly run business. Everyday how much waste do you see? The union, sadly, in this country is needed because there is no protection for employees.

Your car comparison is interesting. And I would suggest the following:
The USA car market fell apart not purely based on price but lack of quality. The Japanese developed a six sigma approach to preventing defects with a no fault policy. If they did something wrong (no matter how bad) and owned up to it the problem was mitigated rather than passed onto the consumer. Imagine an attitude like that. Think about that when you go to testing (it's not training) in Dfw, your one slip, small error away from a bust. With a sim jockey that can't wait to stop it and tell why you are such a failure (not all of them, some are professional).

It is not my job to work out to finance aircraft. In fact I'd suggest they were already financed. There is a large demand for his particular aircraft. It's not like aag can tomorrow just pull 60 out of a hat. Pedro was asked to take a pay cut by a pilot, rather than acting like a Japanese counterpart of a struggling company (donating his bonus and part of salary to employees) he replied: "I'm not the highest paid regional CEO." That my friend is greed. We are talking a couple of dollars here and there in our low salaries, not millions for the guy who whips us.
Yes you are correct its all about greed.Thirty years ago half the wealth in this country was controlled by the top fifteen percent.Now its the top one percent that control's half the wealth.They have won.They control Washington with their lobbyist and their greed knows no bounds.It will take an arab summer here in the US to change that.Nothing will ever change by voting of peaceful demonstrations.The powers that be have us so divided between racial,gender,sexual orientation,abortion,gun control. .The list goes on and on.We will never be united enough to stop the greed.Maybe through the internet someday the worker bees will be come united and have a national strike for a month maybe that will work.Good luck to us all

Lost Lake
03-28-2014, 01:24 PM
You're hilarious. "Pedro promises not to rape us". We'll now I feel much better. Let me go change my vote.
Keep drinking the Kool-aid buddy.
Thanks Im trying to mix a little humor in this mess, because either way we get screwed.

fltlevel410
03-28-2014, 02:05 PM
If this POS doesn't get voted down tomorrow by 70%+ with an 85%+ turn out.
I will be ashamed to call myself an Eagle Pilot.
Make me proud guys and gals.

By the way those are my minimums, I expect more.

You fell a little short on the 85% number, it would have been much more impressive if you said 70 / 92. Great guess lol. It's a proud day to be an eagle pilot!

FreeFlyFreak
03-28-2014, 07:43 PM
You fell a little short on the 85% number, it would have been much more impressive if you said 70 / 92. Great guess lol. It's a proud day to be an eagle pilot!

Like I said, those were my minimums,
Turn out was fantastic, hoped for a higher NO, but my minimum of 70% made the grade.
congrats to all the NO guys.