TalkAirline.com Terms of Service (TOS)
2. SUBSCRIBED USERS.
Are defined as members of TalkAirline.com that if TalkAirline.com decides to charge a yearly fee, currently have an active account in good standing with the websites as per the yearly membership subscription fee.
3. REGISTERED USERS.
Are defined as members of TalkAirline.com that have NOT COMPLETED THEIR SUBSCRIPTION if a paid subscription is ever required by TalkAirline.com.
4. ADDITIONAL TERMS.
6. CHANGES TO TalkAirline.com.
We may discontinue or change any service or feature on TalkAirline.com at any time and without notice or reason.
7. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND GENERAL RULES OF THE WEBSITES.
You may use TalkAirline.com for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through TalkAirline.com any material, or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
(1) violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights,
(2) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, or contains pornography.
(3) is hateful of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability,
(4) impersonates any person, business or entity, including TalkAirline.com and its moderators, administrators and agents,
(5) contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network,
(6) encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability, particularly in relation to the Rail Way Labor Act.
(8) interferes with the use of TalkAirline.com by others.
(9) YOU MAY NOT POST ANYTHING ON OUR WEBSITES THAT CONTAINS OR REQUESTS INFORMATION REGARDING CONFIDENTIAL FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION SECURITY DIRECTIVES, AIRLINE / AIRPORT SECURITY, AIRLINE SECURITY TRAINING, METHODS, GUIDELINES, OR STANDARDS OF PROCEDURE.
YOU MAY NOT POST QUESTIONS OR DIVULGE INFORMATION REGARDING JUMPSEAT PRIVILEGES, PROCEDURES, GUIDELINES, OR TECHNIQUES. IF YOU VIOLATE THESE CONDITIONS, YOU WILL BE BANNED. THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES WILL BE NOTIFIED. THIS IN NOT AN IDLE THREAT THIS IS NO TOLERANCE POLICY.
10. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
TalkAirline.com make no claims as to the rights of ownership for content posted or transmitted on our websites. All copyrights regarding trade names, trademarks, slogans, logos, images, streaming video, links, cross links, hot links, and corporate identities are hereby acknowledged. You agree to hold TalkAirline.com harmless for claims made against you or by you for patent violations, copyright infringement, and breach of non-disclosure and / or confidentiality agreements.
11. AGREEMENT FOR USE TalkAirline.com.
You may use TalkAirline.com for your entertainment purposes only within the terms of this agreement. TalkAirline.com hereby state that we do not, nor ever will, provide any specific or particular service or function whatsoever. You agree not to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Content, frame any portion of TalkAirline.com or Content, or reproduce, reprint, copy, store, publicly display, broadcast, transmit, modify, translate, port, publish, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute the information on TalkAirline.com. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the website for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Content.
12. NO DUTY TO MODERATE, OVERSEE, MANAGE.
You agree that we are not liable for content that is provided by others. We have no duty to pre-screen content, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right to remove content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material as per the Communications Decency Act of 1996.
13. COMMUNICATION WITH US ABOUT A PARTICULAR OFFENSIVE POST.
EAGLELOUNGE.COM / TSALOUNGE.COM hereby states, and you agree, that no guarantee is made as to our responsibility or ability to monitor the forums in any manner. Nonetheless, if you feel that a post is in violation of our terms contained herein, please notify us immediately via the appropriate mechanisms contained within the website or you can email us at info@TalkAirline.com. We will try to respond to your concerns as quickly as possible.
14. THIRD PARTY SITES; ADVERTISERS.
TalkAirline.com may include links to third party websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links do not mean that we endorse these third party sites or services. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any Content or other materials on these third party sites. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on TalkAirline.com are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
WE, TalkAirline.com, AND OUR AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE UPON TalkAirline.com. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARENT AND SUPPLIERS, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless TalkAirline.com, its MEMBERS, MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS, and agents from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees that arise from your use or misuse of TalkAirline.com. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
18. CHOICE OF LAW, LOCATION FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES VIA ARBITRATION.
You agree that the laws of the STATE OF Utah govern this contract and any claim or dispute that you may have against us. You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be resolved by a court located in the STATE OF NEW Utah and you agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.
19. SEVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION.
Last Updated: February 22, 2014.
1. The views and opinions expressed on TalkAirline.com are not those of TalkAirline.com, its administrators, moderators, or affiliates. Every login attempt constitutes your agreement with these terms and conditions in their entirety, and as periodically amended. You agree that it is your responsibility to remain familiar with the terms of this agreement and its contents. The use of your membership and / or use of this site to hold harmless TalkAirline.com, its administrators, moderators, affiliates and owners for views, opinions, cross links, attachments, emails, private messages, announcements, and any other type of electronic communication posted in the forums as per the Communication Decency Act of 1996.
2. MULTIPLE usernames will result in deletion of accounts.
3. Prohibited Types of Posts on TalkAirline.com Include:
a. Trolling - posting inflammatory information for the purpose of creating an argument not worthy of discussion.
b. NWS (Not Work Safe) material. This can include everything from websites about hate groups to pornography. If you wouldn’t do it at work, don’t do it here.
c. Misleading links
d. Weapon sales of any kind
4. Any profanity or pornography (or internet links to them) are strictly prohibited on the TalkAirline.com.
5. The forums use a “swear filter” to block profanity, using symbols or creative spelling in order to “dodge” the filter is prohibited.
6. Personal attacks directed towards other members are strictly prohibited on the TalkAirline.com.
7. No CROSS-POSTING. Post your thread on the appropriate forum or it shall be moved. Do not create a link of your original post on another forum.
8. All Off-Topic posts must be posted in the NON-AVIATION forum.
9. NO FLAMING! PERIOD.
TalkAirline.com Point System:
* NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR POINT SYSTEM BANS.
The moderators have the option to give members a warning instead of the allotted point system below. Warnings are kept on record indefinitely. If the member disregards warnings, moderators have the ability to combine previous warnings for violations below within a 6 month look back window and assign Infraction level points accordingly. If you have been charged with an infraction by a moderator, and you feel the infraction was not objective or fair, you have the right to appeal the decision of the moderator. This appeal will be in writing via email to info@TalkAirline.com. Once the appeal is received, it will be reviewed by an Administrator. The Administrator will contact the member charged with the infraction and the moderator. The Administrator will mediate to see if the matter can be settled to everyone’s satisfaction. If not, then either the member or moderator can request that a neutral panel of members be selected to decide the matter. The decision of the neutral panel will be binding an all parties.
The neutral panel will consist of 3 members of TalkAirline.com, all of which should be subscribed to the forum and thread at the time the infraction was levied against the member. Requests for volunteer panelist will be posted on the thread were the infraction was committed. Of the volunteers, three of the most senior members will be selected. The panel will be given the information necessary to review the offending post or posts, and the moderator’s remarks. The decision of the panel is final.
Infraction Level 3: (3 POINTS)
USE OF NAMES OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION IN ORDER TO DISCLOSE A MEMBERS IDENTITY, RESIDENCE, ETC.
Dodging The Swear Filter
Infraction Level 5: (5 POINTS)
FICTITIOUS REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Infraction Level 8: (8 points)
Racist / Prejudice Remarks
Posting PORNOGRAPHIC Content OR LINKS